換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sang_woo_always
:) Fantastic news....can't wait to see it....rainie and mike back together.....my favorite couples....whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest heygingersnap

wow, they're gonna be in another drama together?

nice move, 'cause a lot of people will probably watch it.

and mike's a playboy again... rofl. :P

Guest rongbu

From the Chinese media, Mike just denied that he's gonna make a new drama with Rainie in November. But he has no objection to further cooperation with Rainie in future....

just don't know when they will be appeared together again........

Guest summers83

Seriously, I would rather see them film in DBY2 than in this drama cause the plot sounds very cheesy and very hollywood. Movies have such plots before like in Hollywood starring the Deuce Bigalow guy who accidentally swop bodies with a girl. Then there was a similar storyline in HK drama starring Flora Chan and Gallen Law and a similar movie in White Chicks. Such things won;'t happened in real life so I find that plot's a little cliche and cheesy. If it's for a comedy movie, prob it'd enteratin pple. But if this is gonna make into a drama series, then it's gonna be hard for Mike or Rainie to take up the script. I was more looking forward to DBY2. At least it is from a continuation of the 1st show and from a manga...

Guest sang_woo_always

i would really look forward to this...cause it seems interesting....different from other series.....i mean...to see rainie act like a guy and mike act like a girl.... :w00t: c'mon...that'll just be hilarious....can't wait to see it!!!! this time....rainie will be the first to kiss mike....hehehhehehe :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kaoru104

...from some other sites...i heard that mike he couldn't film this drama because he is WAY TO BUSY !!!

but i'm not sure if thats like 100% true ~

anyawyz, i'll go check to see if theres any new news on it~

but i do hope that THEY FILM IT!!

I WANNA WATCH IT

!!!

yeahh. i read that neither of them are going to be in it. Instead the cast is going to include Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit, Chen Yi, & Philipina actress Maja Salvador

Guest Metamorphosis

yeahh. i read that neither of them are going to be in it. Instead the cast is going to include Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit, Chen Yi, & Philipina actress Maja Salvador

ya lun (aaron) and a philipina actress?? :huh: this will be interesting...

Guest novemberbaby

Darn. I was really looking forward to this series with Mike and Rainie. Weren't we all? =(

But didn't Rainie ask us to give the newbies a chance? So why not. I'm kinda curious about Maja Salvador's acting.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yep rainie yang is going to b in f4 new drama..so far they still discus that Rainie is going to b paired with zaizai/vic so she wont b playing in EL anymore so for Mike he's going to concentrate for another drama :S if im not wrong..

so sad..but i really want them to b together again onscreen ><

Archived