Ge Wei Ru as Liao Cai Juan 廫彩娟

Jin Yu Lan (金玉嵐) as Qin Yu Hua 秦玉華

Sun Qin Yue (孫沁岳) as Tong Jia Hui 童嘉輝

Ye Min Zhi (葉民志) as Tong Bao San 童寶山

Xu Shi Hao (許時豪) as Po Zi 波子

Eric Tu (涂百峰) as Sai Lang 賽郎

Carolyn Chen as group leader

Synopsis

Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a “Love” coupon in Jia Di’s ruffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, tho' the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella’s love, it doesn’t mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his “Master/Angel” coupon for her servitude.

Character In-Depth

Rainie Yang as (Tong Jia Di): "Romance. Please don't joke with me. I have got no time for that. My motivation in life is to make more money $$."

+ Romance is never in her agenda. Jia Di's dreams shattered when her father passed away when she was young, leaving her behind with her grumpy mother, a spendthrift and good for nothing brother and a uncle who gives her nothing but trouble. Jai Di's concern is to think of all means and ways to make more money to improve their living condition. Jia Di works as a part-time in a mega mart to satisfy her small girl fantasy of being surrounded by pretty dresses and stuff. Heaven has played a joke on Jia Di, giving her two men, Huo Da (Mike) and Huo Yan (KingOne), a devil and a prince charming. But no matter who she chooses, a poor girl can never match up to a prince living in different worlds.

Mike He as (Huo Da): "This is how I am. If you can't stand it, shut your eyes and go to sleep."

+ 22 years old. The second son of the Huo's empire. In the eyes of the outsiders, he is wilful, bad tempered and self-centred, an extreme from his half brother, Huo Yan. Don't be too happy if he smiles at you, he is definitely up to no good. However, he does have his soft spots, a childhood friend Yan Shu, who he has been liking since young. Yan Shu however has eyes only for Huo Yan and never really pays attention to him. Huo Da has developed hard feelings when his mother had to bring the mistress' son Huo Yan back to the Huo family and felt his father had betrayed them. His mother passed away shortly suffering from depression. Huo Da never knew what is sympathy and caring until Jia Di comes along.

KingOne as (Huo Yan): "I am not giving in. I just don't fight for things that doesn't belong to me."

+ 24 years old. The eldest son of the Huo's empire. Charming, polite and capable is what others view of him, especially so in comparison to his devilrish half-brother. Eveyone thinks that he should naturally be the successor to the Huo empire and he has everything he wants. But he knows very well in his heart where he stands, that he is just the mistress' son, he is brought to the Huo after Hua Da's mother has paid a handsome sum to his mother in exchange for him. He works harder to gain recognition so that people doesn't look down on him. He has never wanted anything for himself in his life, all he ask for is to play his part well until he meets Jia Di. A girl he would never thought to have anything with came into his life, for the very first time, he had something he wished to fight for.

Lyrics

Title : 缺氧 (Que Yang) by Rainie Yang

春天慢慢一點點發芽 快樂開始都有了想像

旋轉木馬前那個廣場 愛情開始滋長

想你有時會缺氧 嘴角不自覺上揚

這是不是幸福的症狀 不知不覺又缺氧

無法移動的夢想 就算沒有人鼓掌 我也不會受傷

不會稀釋你的信仰 心穿越磚牆 能在你身旁

想你有時會缺氧 嘴角不自覺上揚

這是不是幸福的症狀 胸口微微的發燙

不知不覺又缺氧

-------------------------

Others

Episode 2 Caps

Episode 2 Summary

Episode 3 Summary

Download - Episodes

http://clubbox.co.kr/suna4u

Episode 1:

pt 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRJTZ1KJ

pt 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39ZHKQS6

pt 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y324UTJ5

Episode 2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5SOEEBZ6

--------------------------------------

To Watch

*Kang Xi Lai Le :

(Clubbox) MU

Tudou: Part A

Tudou: Part B

Tudou: Part C

[sendspace] QingKong version

[bT] Icefish version

*大小爱吃 Da Xiao Ai Chi

Tudou: Part A

Tudou: Part B

Torrent: YDY version

Torrent: Icefish version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cbydy/rhjpd

*100% Entertainment: Why Why Love Promo

Download - Songs

*缺氧 (Que Yang) by Rainie Yang

(credits: liquidfir)

Que Yang - Raine Yang (subbed)

*Wo Yao De Shi Jie (我要的世界) by Kingone

(credits: Redrac)

Wo Yao De Shi Jie - Kingone (subbed)

last updated: 6/16

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dare2move

*_______* i am so excited!! rainie and mike, again. i hope that angie cai makes it so that their relationship in the show is similar to that of real life. their little fights are so cute. XD

Guest novemberbaby

YAYYYYYYYY! They are my favorite Taiwanese onscreen couple =) I can't wait to see what it's going to be about hehehe. Hopefully the old cast comes back too 'cause I liked the people who played their parents hahaha.

Guest fionahh

YESSS! RAINIE&MIKE<3 are too cute =) I hope they do get the whole cast back xD, QingZhi&The basketballcaptin ( I forgot their names alreadyy ;__;) are cute also rofl.

^ Lol, I don't really like the parents. xD I liked the dad's personality though, so enthusiastic Rofl.

Archived