換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

Guest boatswain

I'm kind of disappointed that they changed the storyline. I really wanted to watch this one because of the whole body-switching gender-bending type plot. Can anyone suggest (just PM them to me so it won't spam this thread) body-switching type dramas?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metamorphosis

I'm kind of disappointed that they changed the storyline. I really wanted to watch this one because of the whole body-switching gender-bending type plot. Can anyone suggest (just PM them to me so it won't spam this thread) body-switching type dramas?

I definitely agree

serious though, does anyone know when this suppose to start???

please tell us

Guest fieryheart

I'm so excited that Rainie Yang and Mike He is going to star in a new drama together.Can't wait to watch it! I hope the storyline is not disappointing. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest beckyvang17

OH YAY!!..ANOTHER RAINIE AND MIKE DRAMA!!!..YES!!..don't even know how happy i am..lol..can't wait for this one!!..they seem REALLY CLOSE! having commercials and mv's togther and now dramas? haha

--Airing date?!...hopefully you guys keep us updated!..

=]becky

Guest closet_queen

wow! thanks for the pics! i'm really happy that their drama is pushing thru. i'm really excited to watch this.

i love them both! they look good together :)

hope there will be a group who will eng sub this drama :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yeah same here...hopefully, someone will sub this..

thanks for the pics! rainie looks good in her new hair..and thank God no more bobby pins on mike!!! :lol:

Guest apple red

^^According to AF, they have changed the storyline. Mike and Kingone are brothers that were involved in an accident and Rainie is their nurse. Both brothers fell in love with her.

Kingone looks so much slimmer.... And I agree abt Mike's hair. he looks better with short hair...

the previous storyline was much better :blink:

Nurse-patient's love was kinda boring to me :unsure:

Guest beckyvang17

so this did come out already..and changed the story?..pretty cool, oh..haha love the pictures..she looks CUTE!..he looks HOT!..haha it all works out!..i really want to see this!!! errr! hopefully it comes out in subs soon!..hehe yeah no more bobby pins!

=]becky

Guest roar00

they should change it again

lol

since the new one doesnt seeem that interesting

but o wells anything with them is fineee with me

Guest apricot

Mike He!!! Haha, he's so hot. Rainie looks good. This is not based on a manga, right? Hmm, hopefully this will be nice since almost all taiwanese shows that are not based on mangas are like nah..

the pics are good..

abt the storyline..yeah it might be ur typical drama but i don't mind..maybe there is a twist into it..im just hoping there is till comedy in it..

i guess im one of those few who didn't like the first plot..im sorry but i just can't imagine mike pretendling like a girl..

Archived