換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

Guest raindrops

I'm not too sure about this. The plot sounds a tiny bit unbearable,,, they ... switch bodies? Haha but whatever Rainie and Mike =) hopefully its not produced by that guy that directed Love Contract and Marry Me! . seriously, they're not too great...

---rainie*

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sylver

^^According to AF, they have changed the storyline. Mike and Kingone are brothers that were involved in an accident and Rainie is their nurse. Both brothers fell in love with her.

is that Kingone in the right beside Rainie..

he looks so different...

Mike He looks much better with short hair :blush:

Kingone looks so much slimmer.... And I agree abt Mike's hair. he looks better with short hair...

Guest Metamorphosis

sounds like they're keeping making the storyline worse :ph34r:

and i thought they already started filming? how can you just suddenly change the storyline?

Guest sylver

^^Actually they changed the storyline before they started filming. Mike dropped this project before but when he came on board again, the production team changed the storyline.

Guest StaRj9erz

i so adore this loveteam!! i've seen DEVIL BESIDE YOU in youtube but haven't watched the full drama...

they look like a lovely couple & so glad to know that they're doin another one..can't wait for this new drama!!

Guest L.Li-style

is this a sequel?? im still watching DBY but the ppl aren't....really.... w/e.

Or is this a total new drama but with the same cast of DBY? If that is...then thats sorta....lame...:(

Guest namillise

I hope Rainie's acting improves! She's cute, and it'll be fun to see a smart heroine, for once. Looking forward to this drama!

she proved that she can really act in DBY..

Her character was too easy, and half the time I wasn't even convinced. Her expressions were way too exaggerated (even though she was aposed to do that) it's just I don't know.. her acting bothered me. Same thing in Meteor Garden.

In short, I wasn't impressed at all. I'm willing to give her another chance though cause I like her as a person :] she has such a bubbly/cute personality

I think it's way unfair that Rainie is getting paid more than Mike because he REALLY can act. Don't get me wrong, I like Rainie but I still think it's unfair T___T

Guest lavitadolce

kingone is in this one too!?

omg i love this trio!! lol

anyone knows when its comming out?

steam bun vendor, lol

so cute >.<

Guest ..natz..

kingone looks shorter all of a sudden or has mike always been that tall hehe..

RAINIE HAD HER HAIR CHOPPED OFF!!!! it's shorter now..

gahhh she looks preetttyy!!

YEAY another mike-rainie drama..

i love their chemistry..

if only it was real in reality ehhehe...

oh well never the less, they are really good friends...ehehhe

i do like the couple, but the storyline makes me wonder.

wouldnt it be really awkward to be the opposite gender?

it'd be interesting if the director and writer can somehow focus on what its like to be a girl or boy.

i understand the focus is b/w rich and poor but theres also an exchange of genders.

anyways cant wait.

Her character was too easy, and half the time I wasn't even convinced. Her expressions were way too exaggerated (even though she was aposed to do that) it's just I don't know.. her acting bothered me. Same thing in Meteor Garden.

In short, I wasn't impressed at all. I'm willing to give her another chance though cause I like her as a person :] she has such a bubbly/cute personality

I think it's way unfair that Rainie is getting paid more than Mike because he REALLY can act. Don't get me wrong, I like Rainie but I still think it's unfair T___T

^I agree with you 100% I think Rainie's acting in DBY was a bit exaggerated, but I like her & Mike together as a couple. They were so cute! I'm excited to see this drama with the whole cast again :)

i do like the couple, but the storyline makes me wonder.

wouldnt it be really awkward to be the opposite gender?

it'd be interesting if the director and writer can somehow focus on what its like to be a girl or boy.

i understand the focus is b/w rich and poor but theres also an exchange of genders.

anyways cant wait.

They changed the storyline.... No more swapping bodies. It's more of Florence Nightingale angle.

Archived