換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A-I-Z-A

check this album for the screencaps made by chuen93 for the aug 19 guess show.

they were so cute!

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=chuen93&book=5

p.s. pls make sure to CREDIT ONLY chuen93@rainietaiwan if you were to post it anywhere else.

The link isn't working...why? :tears:

OMG! Can't wait to see this series! :w00t: It's an interesting story and I wonder if they can pull it off... I heard they will started shooting this november... is this true? :ph34r:

sounds interesting... but im getting sick of seeing rainie act.. -_-"

n thesetwo... why do i keep thinking its only coz their rumours make then popular.. so they taking up the role again?

though i think most ppl will watch it to see how good or bad it is.. lols

sounds different tho =)

Guest hamonrye

I am disappointed that they changed the plot. Switching bodies sounds more interesting, and made me want to see how they will pull it off... Anyway, I would still want to watch this drama even though the plot has been used several times. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^^hahaha~ they're both wearing matching outfits..black and white stripes :P cute...i like rainie's hair..

and what are they doing in that last pic? :blush:

I would never ever believe that it was coincidental that their outfits matched....nevar! They look sooooo cute together.....and I'm glad to see Kingone in this series with them again....now I wonder if Pei Lin's gonna join them or not. It wouldn't be the same without her......

I believe they're both picking her up for pictures.....such a cute group of friends.

patching shirts! how cute <3

I can't wait to see this drama because i love rainie and mike...they look so cute together! Ah I'm so excited! Btw, her new hair cute suits her really well.

Guest bonta_kun_4eva

What is the new plot now?? cause i getting confused. First, they was going to do 'exchange for love', Then they wasnt. Then they decide they are and now the plotting is changed......confusing

Guest Patchwork Wings

:D I can't wait! bwhaha, another show i can watch without subs YAY!

I love the matching shirts pics~ they are so cute.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

man i need to update myself on TWDRAMAS.

i hope in this drama, mike he gets a hair cut.. not that he didn't look hot in Devil Beside You... lol

hehehe yey it's truly happening!

i hope rainie keeps her darker hair..it makes her look more mature...

I agree that she looks better with darker hair...and the last pic is soooo adorable ^^

Guest Metamorphosis

awwwhhhhhh I'm so excited that this is happening again!! :D

i was into the old storyplot, i thought it would be interesting...and funny

but even if they changed it, i'm still looking forward to it because i love rainie and mike <3

T^T I love Mike and Rainie <33 They make such a adorkable couple :wub: can't wait for the first episode to release!! *just finished watching DBY and now a big fan* :ph34r:

Guest pillowbox

i really love how rainie looks now.. shorter hair makes her look more mature. It's a good thing actually and Mike He and her are wearing matching clothes (=

Archived