Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Chemistry between leads the key in ‘Tune in for Love’

When director Jung Ji-woo talks about the two romantic leads in his upcoming film “Tune in for Love,” he uses a Korean expression equivalent to “reading the phone book and making it sound good.” Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae-in work so well together, he said, they could make “reading from a textbook entertaining.” 

“Working with such good actors, it’s as good as it gets,” Jung said of the cast during a press conference for the film in Seoul on Monday, stressing the chemistry between the pair. “It was always automatically fun when the two of them came together (on the set).”

Both actors decided to take part in the project largely because of each other: Kim said Jung’s presence was an essential factor in her decision, and Jung said having Kim as his co-lead was the main reason he said yes. They two worked together briefly on the hit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God” in 2016.

20190715000446_0.jpg

Kim Go-eun (left) and Jung Hae-in pose for a photo during a promotional press conference for the upcoming film “Tune in for Love” in Seoul on Monday. (Yonhap)

The new film takes place in 1994, when Mi-su (Kim Go-eun) meets Hyeon-woo (Jung) by happenstance and develops a crush on him, but they fall out of contact for a time. As their paths intertwine and move apart, they stay bonded to each other via a passion they share for the radio show “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album.”

“Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” was a two-hour music request radio show that singer and producer Yoo Yeol hosted between 1994 and 2007, which came on at 9 a.m.

“Our film is very realistic in a way. The youngsters of today have trouble dating because they have to work for a living, and so do these two people who lived in the 1990s. But the two (leads) look out for another and raise each other up. This is what I think resonated the most (with the audience) in this movie,” Jung said. 

Kim said the film carries the weight of the time that the two people share and endure.

“It is very realistic and not that dramatic, but I think audience members can walk out of the theater having been comforted (by the film) in some way,” she said.

The director said he wanted to depict a romance in an era when there were no cellphones, and his leading lady was crucial to carrying the film. He said Kim has matured as an actress since her sensational debut in his own film “A Muse.” 

“I remember her looking around the set wide-eyed. ... She has appeared in so many films since then, and I feel that she has pondered over her career and really matured as an actor,” he said. “Gone is the curious little girl in ‘A Muse.’ Now she’s an adult with so many thoughts.”

Jung explained the meaning behind the real-life radio show “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album,” which is the Korean title of the movie.

“Just as the radio show changes over time, the character of Mi-su changes over time, little by little. But her essence remains the same, just like the radio. This is why the title is what it is,” he said.

The film is slated to hit the theaters next month.

Cr Korean Herald

Spoiler

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 3

7edbf4fd7c0243319a8b30608dd8f123.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Share What It Was Like To Reunite For New Film After “Goblin”

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun have teamed up for a new film, and they shared how they felt to work together again after “Goblin”!

In the hit tvN drama from 2016-2017, Jung Hae In made a brief cameo in which he played a dreamboat older student that Kim Go Eun’s character had a crush on. The pair have now reunited in the film “Tune in for Love,” and they attended a press conference for the movie on July 15.

jung-hae-in-kim-go-eun.jpg

On why he chose to take a role in the film, Jung Hae In said, “When I first read the scenario, there were so many parts that made me feel emotional, so I thought that I definitely needed to do it.”

He went on to say, “Secondly, when I heard that Kim Go Eun would be doing it, I really wanted to work with her again and I wanted to do this work because it was an opportunity to work together with her in a great project.”

Kim Go Eun shared that she decided to do the film after finding out that it was directed by Jung Ji Woo and that Jung Hae In was attached to the project. She added, “When I first read the scenario, it gave me such a calming feeling. It was a scenario that seemed to have great strength within its calming story.”

When asked how it felt to reunite with Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In said, “I was really nervous on our first meeting [for our reunion]. It was to the point that I don’t even remember what I said.”

He continued, “Our first meeting was via a video call that the director coordinated for us.”

Kim Go Eun added that they’d had the video call on the spur of the moment after she’d contacted the director and Jung Hae In happened to be next to him. She’d been at the salon preparing for an event, and they said to each other, “It’s been a long time.”

“I was so glad to see him,” she said. “Our time together in ‘Goblin’ was too quick, so I felt really glad to see him after a long time.”

The two actors were also asked to name each other’s most charming points. Jung Hae In picked her eyes, which he described as having a mysterious charm. Kim Go Eun said, “He has a rare 10 million dollar smile.”

kim-go-eun-jung-hae-in-yoo-yeols-music-a

“Tune in for Love” is planned to hit theaters in Korea in August.

Source (1) (2) (3) Cr  Soompi

Full video of press conference 

Video clips of Instagram Live

Spoiler

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun IG update - shooting for Sketchers

Spoiler

Yool Yeol's Music Album confirm for theatrical release on Wed, August 28, 2019 with 122 mins running time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kim Eun-sook's next drama, 'The King,' will begin filming in October at the earliest.

원본 이미지

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun to appear...an early topic

The drama "The King: The Eternal Monarch" has entered the stage of full scale production.

The King will begin filming as early as October. The production company, Hua & Dam Pictures, which aims to air the show in the first half of next year, is busy drawing up detailed plans for the production process earlier. Focusing on the main characters Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, the first filming date, broadcasting, and overseas locations are being organized. "The King" is a fantasy romance genre in which Lee Min-ho plays the role of the emperor in the Korean Empire, and Kim Go-eun plays the  dual role of a criminal in the Korean Empire and a detective in the present time.

The drama has received high attention since the news of its production was made public. Lee Min-ho's return from the military service and Kim Eun-sook's upcoming drama following "Mr. Sunshine" drew attention early on. In particular, it raised expectations as it will be the second project between the two main actors and Kim Eun-sook. Lee Min-ho worked with Kim Eun Sook in "The Heirs" in 2013 and with Kim Go-eun in "Goblin" in 2016.

The production company has already said that it will start shooting in the second half of the year to improve the perfection of the drama. Currently, Kim Eun-Sook is focusing on constructing a solid story by touching on some part of the script's contents. A drama official said on the 16th, "The details of the shooting schedule will be revealed at the end of this month," he said.

Cr Sports Donga via Papago and Google Translate

Spoiler

Edited by ucylucy
added article
  • Like 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339929wpp/kim-go-eun-and-jung-hae-in-talk-about-filming-together-and-their-shared-love-for-bts-songs

Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Talk About Filming Together And Their Shared Love For BTS Songs

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-go-eun-jung-haein-best-actor-gong-yoo-park-bo-gum/

Kim Go Eun Named This Actor As The Best Actor Ahead Of Top Stars Like Gong Yoo And Park Bo Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQyK6Ui1wM

• Like 3

Watch: Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun Separate And Reunite In Trailer For Upcoming Film About Love And Longing

Spoiler

Upcoming film “Tune In for Love” has revealed more of Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In’s relationship!

The movie is about Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), whose love story begins with a random encounter. The two continue to cross paths over time, but the timing is never right, although the love is there. Slowly but surely, they find their way to each other.

In the new poster, Jung Hae In meets eyes with Kim Go Eun, who’s looking down from a rooftop. The poster reads, “Do you have someone? Someone you want to see again?”

Spoiler

kim-go-eun-jung-hae-in-tune-in-for-love-

The character trailer takes us through significant moments in the couple’s history, including their first meeting, their first separation, and their fateful reunion, as well as their struggles to find each other.

Kim Go Eun’s character says, “There’s so much that I wanted to say that I didn’t know where to start… but I remember now,” and Jung Hae In narrates, “If you have a lot, you want even more, but I just need two big things. That’s who you are to me. The greatest person in the world, for reasons I can’t explain.”

“Tune In for Love” premieres August 28 in theaters.

Cr Soompi

Watch the trailer below:

7c1e10f0df7849e3851d9f8a8b3dfbde.jpeg?s=

Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun Show Sweet Chemistry In Posters And Behind-The-Scenes Of New Film

New images of Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun have been revealed ahead of their upcoming movie premiere!

Set in 1975, the film “Tune in for Love” is about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), whose love story begins with a random encounter. The two continue to cross paths over time, but the timing is never right, although the love is there. Slowly but surely, they find their way to each other.

Behind-the-scenes images show the two actors hard at work on set along with the director Jung Ji Woo.

Kim Go Eun shared regarding her character Mi Soo, “I think she is a very realistic character. I wanted to portray her with honesty.”

kim-go-eun.jpg

Jung Hae In commented regarding his character, “Hyun Woo slowly adapts and changes according to the situation he is placed in. I think that is the aspect that I focused on. While acting, I kept in mind Hyun Woo’s mindset as he lives through situations that are difficult to endure.”

jung-hae-in1.jpg

New posters were also released for the film. With images of Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In, the text reads, “Do you also have someone who you want to encounter again by chance?”

The small text under the film title reads, “When we loved and parted ways like fate. The time when we loved.”

tune-in-for-love.jpeg

Spoiler

tune-in-for-love-1.jpeg

tune-in-for-love-2.jpeg

“Tune in for Love” is set to premiere on August 28.

Source (1) Cr Soompi

Edited by ucylucy
Added new movie trailer article
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trailer for Upcoming Korean Film “Tune In for Love” by Jung Ji-woo

Jung Ji-woo is known for directing melodramas that are different than your average melodrama. His last two films, however, have been the excellent mystery/courtroom drama “Heart Blackened” and the swimming drama “4th Place”. He returns back to the romance and melodrama this year with his latest “Tune In for Love” (previously called “Yoo-Yeol’s Music Album).

Synopsis

In 1994, on the first day when Singer Yoo-Yeol becomes the DJ for radio program “Music Album,” Mi-soo meets Hyun-woo. Mi-soo works part-time at a bakery store and Hyun-woo happens to enter the store. Mi-soo falls in love with Hyun-woo at first sight and a romantic relationship eventually develops. An unexpected case takes place and the couple breaks up, but their relationship never ends.

For the film, Jung Ji-woo brings his “A Muse” actress Kim Go-eun on-board, along with actor Jung Hae-in, who is riding high after back-to-back success of his K-Dramas “Something in the Rain” and “One Spring Night”. Co-starring Jung Yoo-jin (“The Star Next Door”), Choi Joon-young (“Default“, “A Single Rider”) and Yoon Je-wook (“The Witness“), The film releases in August, 2019.

cr Asian Movie Pulse

Eng Sub for first teaser trailer 

KGE and JHI to appear live for VLive Movie Talk on August 1 at 9 pm KST

New movie clips from OBS TV

Edited by ucylucy
Added article
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun To Appear On “Begin Again 3”

They will show off their vocal skills.

oxBbfa6gog4Y_vdONgNW_L-8KOBScucNdyS6N9_V

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun, who are starring in the upcoming film Tune in for Love, will be appearing on Begin Again 3 to promote their film.

Begin Again is a Korean reality program where musicians from South Korea travel abroad and hold busking events, introducing themselves people of other countries through their music.

Spoiler

6ib_AZuRE-R3xHRY7FDtBhTepldpBOIUPH9Fv1ld

As a result, both Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun will also be revealing their vocal skills. Both actors are known to have extraordinary singing skills with Kim Go Eun having previously shocked viewers with her skills on Your Song.

Spoiler

Begin Again 3 confirmed the appearance of both actors and added that the filming and broadcast date is yet to be decided.

"It is true that Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun will be appearing (on the show). The film date and broadcast date has not yet been decided."

ㅡ Begin Again 3

Source: Spotv News and MBN Star Cr Koreaboo

KGE IG Update

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In before Movie Talk Vlive

Watch the full video at (hope they will  put up Eng Sub as they did during Live):

https://m.vlive.tv/video/142221

https://tv.naver.com/v/9364016

https://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=53489

[Video] Music Video Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "Tune in for Love"

Paul Kim's Special Signal Song Beginning

New movie stills from movie display

Spoiler

[SBS Star] Kim Go-eun & Jung Hae In Share What They Do When They Like Somebody

Spoiler

201340564_1280.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun and actor Jung Hae In shared how honest they are with a person they like.

On August 1, Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In guested on NAVER's live talk show 'Movie Talk Live'.

201340570_1280.jpg

Spoiler

201340574_1280.jpg

During the talk, Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In discussed their upcoming romance movie 'Tune in for Love'.

After listening to them, the host Park Kyung-rim commented, "Listening to you two talk about love and romance makes me wonder how you are when you are in love in real life. How are you like when you like somebody, Go-eun? Do you tend to approach them first?"

Kim Go-eun answered, "I'm not the type of person who hides feelings. If I like somebody, then I'll probably let the person know how I feel. Yeah, I'd even make the first move. You only live once, you know.", then she burst into laughter.

201340563_1280.jpg

As soon as Kim Go-eun gave her answer, Park Kyung-rim turned to Jung Hae In and asked him the same question.

Jung Hae In shyly laughed then said, "I'm a bit shy at first, so I usually try to conceal my true feelings. But after some time, I'd brave it out and just go for it."

Spoiler

201340575_1280.jpg

Tune in for Love' is about two young people who happen to fall in love with each other after sharing their stories on a radio show.

The movie is scheduled to hit the theaters on August 28.

(Credit= 'V MOVIE' NAVER V LIVE, CGV Arthouse) (Lee Narin, SBS Star)  Cr SBS Star

Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Talk About Their Dating Styles And Pick Each Other’s Theme Songs

Spoiler

6caf8d5753ff4bdca75787cd0c42a598.jpeg?s=

On August 1, Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In, and director Jung Ji Woo appeared on Naver’s “Movie Talk Live” to promote their film “Tune In For Love.”

“Tune In For Love” is a story about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who first meet in 1994 on the day that Yoo Yeol becomes the DJ for a radio show called “Music Album.” (In Korean, the film is titled “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album.”)

During the “Movie Talk Live” broadcast, Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In shared some stories from listeners that had left a deep impression on them. Kim Go Eun said of hers, “I know the person who sent in this story. Her story is very similar to Mi Soo’s story in the movie. I want to tell her, ‘Don’t hide your true feelings and be honest.’ When I’m dating, I tend to be very honest. You only live once, so I think you should approach the one you like more confidently.”

Jung Hae In also talked a little about his dating style, saying, “When I date, I hesitate for a while and then go for it. I’m also the type to speak honestly.”

The actors and director were then asked to pick a song that makes them think of each other. Jung Ji Woo picked “Chau Chau” by Deli Spice for Jung Hae In and said, “The lyrics say, ‘I can hear your voice.’ Jung Hae In is a very consistent person. When you look at him, you can always hear his voice. But I worry that it could be tiring for him sometimes.”

Jung Hae In picked Han Suk Kyu’s “Christmas in August” for Kim Go Eun. “I think that this song represents how Hyun Woo feels about Mi Soo,” he said. Kim Go Eun then made everyone laugh by picking “Don’t Be Sad” by Shin Hae Chul for Jung Ji Woo.

“Tune In For Love” premieres on August 28. Check out the trailer here!

Source (1) (2) Cr Soompi

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 4

Jung Hae In & Kim Go Eun talk about their dating styles

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun talked about their dating styles during 'Movie Talk Live' on August 1.
The 'Tune in for Love' co-stars read a message from a viewer, and Kim Go Eun revealed, "I know the person who sent this in personally. It's the story of the character Misoo from 'Tune in for Love'. I want to tell them, 'I hope you'd be honest and not hide your current emotions. To be honest, I'm the frank type when it comes to relationships. You only live once, so I hope that you would be more assertive when it comes to people you like."   

Jung Hae In also said, "When I actually date, I hesitate at first before going straight forward. I tend to be honest with how I feel."

'Tune in for Love' tells the story of two people who meet by chance because of a radio, and it's centered around music from the nineties.

credit to https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/jung-hae-in-kim-go-eun-talk-about-their-dating-styles

Congrats on Tune in For Love, Kim Go Eun! I will support your new film! And Jung Hae is so handome! :wub: I love romance! I haven't watched her romance movies! I'm excited! I think she and Jung Hae have a lot of chemistry! :D 

• Like 4

[Video] Main Trailer Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "Tune in for Love"

I can't wait for them to release the soundtrack album - I love the OST playing at 00:42 and am dying to hear the full song!!!

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun - Jung Hae In to perform on street on "Begin Again 3"

The male-female lead couple Kim Go Eun - Jung Hae In of the movie "Tune in for Love" has confirmed to participate in the variety show "Begin Again 3" (JTBC).

page7.jpg?type=e1920

On August 6, according to news from the film distribution unit CGV Art House, Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In will participate in the "special busking performance" with bands on the program "Begin Again 3".

The collaboration between "Begin Again 3" - the program started from a movie of the same name - and "Tune in for Love" - a movie revolving around hit songs of the era that makes one reminisce about past memories - promises to evoke summer feelings through music.

In particular, "Begin Again 3" is a program where top Korean artists will challenge on busking in an unfamiliar city overseas. The show has raised fans' expectation for the encounter of emotion between Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In of "Tune in for Love" - a movie that is receiving passionate love thanks to beautiful scenery abroad and the series of emotional songs.

On the other hand, "Tune in for Love" is a movie about a couple encountering by chance like a song that used to be played on the radio. The movie tells about Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun) and the guy Hyun Woo (played by Jung Hae In), who keep passing, stopping, and facing each other for a long time. Afterward, they "catch the frequency" of the other and together draw a beautiful love painting. "Tune in for Love" is set to air on August 28.

Cr Vlive Star News

Movie booth stand at the movie theater 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Watch: Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun’s Upcoming Film “Tune In For Love” Shares New Posters + Special Clip For Paul Kim’s OST

Upcoming romance film “Tune In for Love” starring Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun has released a moving poster and new preview, featuring Paul Kim’s soundtrack!

Unlike the previous poster where the two are pictured separately, the new photo shows the couple locking arms, with Kim Go Eun’s head resting on Jung Hae In’s shoulder.

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In1.jpg

The large text on the left of the poster reads, “Do you have someone too? Someone who you would like to run into by chance?” The small text under the film title says, “When we loved and parted ways like fate. The time when we loved.”

This poster is accompanied by a moving poster, which shows the pair playfully standing together, and then lovingly falling into the pose of the photo.

A special teaser clip for the film’s “signal song” by singer Paul Kim was also released. Although less than a minute, the song, as well as Paul Kim’s voice, fits perfectly with the retro vibe of the movie.

The clip starts with Kim Go Eun’s voice-over saying, “I like you. I love you. Why were these words so hard back then?” Jung Hae In adds, “Why were we so hesitant?” As the pair meet again, she asks him, “How have you been?” Their relationship blossoms, and while they cuddle by the window, she says, “Miracles. They’re really nothing. Right?” As the video comes to an end, Jung Hae In is heard saying, “I like you. I love you.”

Regarding his special signal song, Paul Kim shared, “For some people, it is a distinct memory, and a symbol that represents a certain time period. It feels special that my voice can be added to that. As the film will feature songs that match the time period of the story, I am curious to see what kind of music will appear. I think that watching the movie will have the same kind of feel as listening to the radio.”

“Tune In for Love” is a romance film about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who coincidentally reconnect after knowing each other for many years. While their timing was never right, the film draws the story of how the pair eventually find their way to each other. “Tune In for Love” premieres on August 28.

Source (1) (2) Cr Soompi

Edited by ucylucy
Edited article
  • Like 5

Watch: Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Are Hopeless Romantics In Touching Trailer For New Film

f5b195ab0e3a4b84b5ac086a21868845.jpeg?s=

Upcoming romance film “Tune In for Love” has released a new trailer!

“Tune In for Love” is a romance film about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who coincidentally reconnect after knowing each other for many years. While their timing was never right, the film draws the story of how the pair eventually find their way to each other.

The trailer begins with DJ Yoo Yeol narrating, “There’s someone you desperately wish to meet, right? How can we meet that person?” The clip follows Mi Soo and Hyun Woo’s relationship throughout the years of 1994, 1997, 2000, and 2005.

Although Mi Soo and Hyun Woo enjoy a sweet, innocent love in 1994, they begin to grow apart. As Mi Soo closes down her shop, she comments, “I’m sad that I can’t contact you. To be honest, I waited for you back then.”

Their reunion a few years later is a heartwarming moment, but they’re unable to maintain these warm feelings. As their relationship progresses, Hyun Woo and Mi Soo are faced with challenges they weren’t expecting. The trailer flashes to clips of a police station, Mi Soo in tears, and Hyun Woo throwing a brick through a car window. He comments, “I wanted to go back. So much.”

Check out the clip below!

Cr Soompi

JHI promoted his V Movie with  some BTS scenes from the movie

Movie Talk Vlive on Youtube

Spoiler

• Like 3