♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Ohh I just saw and read the first round contest rules.. it's officially starting now.. I'm feeling rather anxious now. LOL.
Anyway..
This was at Byunghun's Japan fan club noticeboard.. after last night's FM, he's already back in Seoul first thing in the morning.. that man misses his honey! laughing.gif

^ LOL, anxious but excited to join.. that's more like it. Happy to have the opportunity to share our Hunnie Couple. <3
Btw, I've reserved a spot for our Hunnie Couple entry.. now come the goosebumps.. hahaa..
The Beautiful CSL Bride
Minjung-ssi, while she's famous for being a bride in probably all her drama series ^^ her own bridal style is truly & exquisitely different from all the personas she portrayed.
“CUNNING SINGLE LADY”: LEE MIN JUNG GETS HITCHED AGAIN, BUT WITH JOO SANG WOOKhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2014/02/11/cunning-single-lady-lee-min-jung-gets-hitched-again-but-with-joo-sang-wook/

Yet again, Lee Min Jung stuns in a wedding gown for a drama. Is this the third or fourth time? I’ve lost count.
For Cunning Single Lady, she walks down the aisle with her onscreen love Joo Sang Wook, and they’re both glowing with happiness, unfettered by any awareness of their bleak future.  I think this might be another flashback scene …

lmj_csl_1.jpg

^ LOL! It's all in good fun indeed but somehow one can't help feeling freaked out looking at the other awesome entries.. and the even more overwhelming responses, hahaa. Shippers do really take their couples very seriously.
Anyway.. finally something to post at the thread .. copied from LBH DC Gallery
Thanks to mistymorning for the translation :)

LMJ-JSW wedding scene 'LBH don't look'LMJ-JSW wedding scene.... is LBH watching?LMJ-JSW wedding scene the best chemistry couple is born, "LBH would be very jealous"

^ Very true.. it's a whole new world and agenda with the no-nonsense shippers. LOL. Anyway.. contest is truly a good fun activity for soompi, so it's all cool.. and everyone really showed and shared really nice entries.
I've added a bit more for the Hunnie Couple's entry but it's nothing fancy (was struggling for ideas, hahaa). Hopefully it won't disappoint the wonderful fans who had voted for it beforehand, really appreciate the response. wave.gif

^ Whoa! That is really awesomely unexpected LOL. Does that mean that the voting is on ... not that people can't vote in advance. ^^
Thanks so much Lala.. really appreciate this.
And yes.. Byunghun-ssi should be in Seoul right now. Not sure what's he's up to but he'll be around till Sunday because he has to be back in Japan by then for the last two fan-meet events (on Mon & Tues). I think he's also packing up stuff as well.. most likely he'll be flying off to the States from Japan.
Not sure if he'd surprise his wife (at work or at her parents' home where she's staying while filming) .. but who wouldn't, right.. when Valentines and her birthday are just around the corner.. huh.. huh..

Sharing this from LBH thread -->  in the clip, there's a glimpse of their wedding last year :)

winnersmiley.gif
Showbiz Korea : TOP 5 MOST POPULAR MIDDLE-AGED STAR

Published on February 12, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOPThe top five most popular middle-aged celebrities, who enchant everyone with their dignity and class, were chosen by 3,104 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook. Let's go find out the result of the survey you participated in.
congrats.gif
62984_597100940364140_183617403_n.jpg
showbiz_extra.jpg

The article doesn't really relate to LBH-LMJ but it highlights their wedding photo :)
February 12, 2014
The countries and religions that are most likely to intermarry on Facebook
Source: The Malay Nail Online
lee_byunghun_lee_minjung_wedding_1108201South Korean actor Lee Byung-hun poses with his bride, actress Lee Min-jung, during a photo call before their wedding ceremony at a hotel in Seoul August 10, 2013. — Reuters pic

NEW YORK, Feb 12 — Data analysts over at Facebook have been combing through our Facebook profiles to compile a report about love and religion. And their overriding conclusion is that few of us are involved in interfaith relationships. This verdict, however, stands truer in some countries than others.
One interesting finding: though Singapore boasts a great diversity when it comes to different religions co-existing together, more than 90 per cent of couples share the same religion.
For the report, analysts used profiles that posted self-identified religions. In Singapore, more than 50 per cent of Facebook users are Muslim, 24 per cent Protestant, 12 per cent Catholic, 9 per cent Buddhist, and 5 per cent ‘other.’
Results were similar in Taiwan, where 90 per cent of couples shared the same religion, despite the country’s religious diversity.
At the other end of the spectrum, Spain posted the highest rate of interfaith couples with 28 per cent.
Couples were identified by their online relationship status: in a relationship, engaged, or married. In the UK, where 40 per cent of Facebook users identify themselves as Protestant, 17 per cent Catholic, 15 per cent Atheist and 11 per cent Muslim, again nearly three-quarters (73 per cent) of couples chose partners whose belief system resembled their own.
Analysts also noticed a definite pattern when it came to interfaith relationships. After plotting out interfaith couples and age timelines in the US, for example, it could be concluded that younger people in their twenties are more likely to dabble with dating people outside their religious sphere.
But with age and relationship status — i.e. marriage — couples in the US were more likely to stick to people who share the same beliefs.
The groups in the US least likely to marry outside their religion? According to Facebook, that would be Mormons and Sikhs.
Jews, meanwhile, are much more likely to intermarry.
And finally, Jedis — yes, those who are disciples of The Force — were the most likely to intermarry, as they made up just 0.15 per cent of the population (it’s hard, after all, to find someone with compatible midichlorians, point out Facebook analysts).
Nevertheless, more than 13 per cent of Jedis still managed to snag a fellow Jedi. — AFP/Relaxnews

Guest soompigalz

Thanks rubie^^. I just realize that Hunnie couple is the only real couple in the candidate list yet we get the least vote :))  <3 Well theres also InHyun couple but ours are happily married too :D 

^ I think he is, in his own way. And someone thoughtful in his own way people don't quite expect of him. Minjung had an Elle interview last year sharing about BH the first time they dated. Also.. in his past relationships.. though not in so many words, he has some good qualities too. Only that the other parties tend to give an indifferent vibe.
Probably we won't know anything till much later. Hope Byunghun and Minjung would still have some time together even when MJ is busily and crazily filming.
Btw.. Lala.. would soompi announce a notice about the Valentines Contest to the whole forum community or will it be just the tweets and FB messages?

Just read the latest contest info -- as the Round 1 voting has ended (but there wasn't an actual duration set, right? Maybe I missed it and no soompi announcement either).. I suppose we can also share the Round 1 entry content here as well. It's really an inadequate submission, unfortunately.. but for the fun and highlight, why not. Hope the fans who voted won't find it too sloppy compared to the incredible entries of the other couples. Really amazing posts.
Anyway, here's ours.. for the thread :)
Round 1: The Introduction | Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contest
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26992559/#Comment_26992559intro_5.jpg

The Hunnie Couple is probably the only pairing who's not an onscreen reel couple. Not the usual couple criteria found at the soompi shippers paradise where most had blossomed from a drama pairing or at least a CF coupling.  Most likely the Hunnie Couple is the only real-mode and happily married celebrity couple listed.
As the Byunghun-Minjung pairing had no drama backup (like no history working together),  not even a CF, our so-called shipping activities came after their wedding. Pretty unusual from the trend but why not, right?
But like the rest, both are popular Korean celebrities and actors in their own right, albeit after-marriage-love-couple. Shipping or rather fan-support will never be out of place with an even solid strong ship setting sail. 
Why the "HUNNIE" Couple nickname. There's an initial "Mr. & Mrs. Lee" moniker used when the thread first started and while it's perfect, it could be mistaken for other Lee couples. The word Hunnie is an affectionate call to Lee Byung Hun by soompi fans since the mid-2000s (see Hunnie Pandas). Derived from his name, Hun-nie is similar to "honey" and now he has his own honey-sweetheart, instantly she is a Hunnie as well.

^ Thanks Lala, really appreciate the good words. Hope we can redeem a few more good votes in Round 2 although the hint about fan artwork and photos layout is getting me all anxious all over again. I've no PS skills and (unfortunately) have no more couple photos to work on. Sigh.. we don't have any drama screencaps either.. the downside that they were never an onscreen drama/movie/CF acting-couple.
Anyway.. always hope for the best and not to give up till we try, huh.. got to give myself some pep talk. laughing.gif
soompi_round1.jpg