♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

March 2, 2014
K-Drama Actresses In Their 30s And Married
By Staff Writer KDramaStars.com
"When I film the drama The Full Sun, I feel very responsible. But when I wonder to myself when else I would be able to do this kind of a role, I also feel joyful for the role I am doing."
The new KBS 2 TV Monday Tuesday drama "The Full Sun" is the first drama actress Han Ji Hye, who is 32 this year, is filming after she got married.
These days, a lot of actresses who are in their thirties and married are in popular dramas. Actress Han Ji Hye in the new KBS 2 TV Monday Tuesday drama "The Full Sun" is one of them, including actress Kim Hee Sun of the KBS Saturday Sunday drama "Good Days," Lee Bo Young of the SBS Monday Tuesday drama "God's Gift - 14 days," and Lee Min Jung of the MBC Wednesday Thursday drama "Cunning Single Lady."
"The Full Sun" is a new KBS 2 TV Monday Tuesday drama which tells a story of a man Jung Sae Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang, who loses his father and all of his life because of the lost diamond in Thailand, and a woman Han Young Won, played by Han Ji Hye, who loses her fiancé. The first few episodes are to be filmed in Thailand. On the other hand, "Cunning Single Lady" is a new MBC Wednesday Thursday drama which is a romantic comedy drama of a cute couple, played by actor Joo Sang Wook and actress Lee Min Jung, as they meet again after having been divorced for a very long time. Na Ae Ra tries to lure her ex husband Cha Jung Woo again, after finding out that he is filthy rich now. However, Cha Jung Woo, who is successful now, is only interested in take revenge on his ex wife.

March 4, 2014
Lee Byung Hun Gathers 30,000 Fans in Japan

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Byung Hun successfully held his first fan meeting tour in Japan in three years, bringing over 30,000 fans. 
Lee Byung Hun met with his fans through eight fan meetings held in five Japanese cities over two weeks, starting with Nagoya on February 3 and hitting Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai and Yokohama.
Despite the absence of actor’s fan meeting for three years, the tickets were sold out in every fan meeting in all cities. 
The fan meeting, with the title of 2014 LBH On Tour, featured various sides of the multi-tainer, including a video showing the actor’s parody of famous stars around the world and a talk show hosted by himself.
20140304_bh.jpg

Meanwhile, due to the many fans’ request, Lee Byung Hun will be holding encore fan meetings on March 25 and 26 in Osaka. 
Photo credit: SBS

March 4, 2014
Actor Lee Byung Hun Holds First Japan Fan Meeting In 3 Years
By Diana Shin KpopStarz.com
20140304_4.jpgActor Lee Byung Hun Holds First Japan Fan Meeting In 3 Years

Actor Lee Byung Hun held a fan meeting in Japan and gained much attention.
From February 3-18, he traveled for 2 weeks to Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai and Yokohama for a total of 5 cities and 8 meetings.
This is his first time holding a fan meeting in Japan in 3 years and it proved to be very successful with about 30,000 fans gathering to meet him.
His fan meeting, '2014 LBH ON TOUR', was a great success as he showed off his talents of an all around entertainer.
He was able to spend time with his fans and communicate and and talk about his daily life.On the other hand, he will be holding an encore fan meeting in Osaka on March 25-26.
Lee Byung Hun's newly-wed wife, Lee Min Jung, recently said in an interview that her husband gave her the advice "to have fun" for her new drama. The couple's marriage brought a sensational interest from Korea, as a marriage of two super stars.
In a related news, Sohee of Wonder Girls recently joined Lee Byung Hun's management company, BH Entertainment, after leaving the group. However, actor Ko Soo of the same management company decided to part ways with BH Entertainment.

Hi Lala, it's been awhile.. I really miss everyone at the thread.
We're happy to share a bit about Byunghun here, he really is still one of the Hallyu Kings in Japan after his 2001 drama, Beautiful Days really left a lasting impression and created a strong bond with the fans there). There would be more fans at the fan meeting if the organizers had used a bigger venue like.. the Tokyo Dome, for instance.. he had 45K fans attending in 2006. But over the years, he felt that it'll be nicer to meet the fans in smaller venues and to go to their location. If not fans would have to travel from various places to be in Tokyo and being in a huge arena, the fans with faraway ticket-seats would not be able to see Byunghun on stage even though there were big screens and all. The feeling's just not the same, right.
So, he went to different cities instead, starting from 2007 (it's also because he likes travelling in the bullet train -- we found out LOL). Obviously the fans wanted to see him more and more and tickets were sold using a lottery/pick-lots method. I just found out about this, as the fans applying for tickets (to buy) were too many, such a way had to be implemented. I hope a soompi friend/BH fan here would be able to get a ticket for the upcoming Osaka encore event. She'll be in Japan during the period and it's her first time to see Byunghun in a fan-meet/event and I'm absolutely happy and excited for her. 
Oops.. I got carried away writing about this.
Btw, Minjung's CSL episode 3 had an increased rating to 10% this week. Way to go!
20140305020181_0.jpg

March 5, 2014
Girls’ Generation tops Forbes Korea’s 2014 celeb list
by Jonathan M. Hicap Manila Bulletin
Forbes Korea magazine has released its annual “Korea Celebrity 40" list, which ranked the country’s most influential and popular celebrities according to product sales, media exposure, broadcasting activities and professionalism.
Topping the list this year is Girls’ Generation, the only K-pop group to land at number one on the list three times, having ranked first in 2011 and 2012.
Girls’ Generation was fifth in 2009 when Forbes Korea began ranking celebrities, and second in 2010 and 2013. Big Bang rose to second place this year from fifth last year. Third is miss A’s Suzy, her first time on the list.
Apart from being a singer, Suzy is also a popular actress and product endorser who starred in the drama “Gu Family Book” last year, earning for herself the Outstanding Korean Actress award in the 8th Seoul International Drama Awards and the High Excellence For A Mini Series award in the MBC Drama Awards.
Fourth is Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Ryu Hyun-jin, who appears for the first time on the list. Fifth on the list is boy band EXO, the band that rose to fame last year with their hits “Growl” and “Wolf.” Outfielder Choo Shin-Soo of the Texas Rangers is sixth followed by first-timers TVXQ and SHINee.
Kim Yuna, the 2014 Olympic figure skating silver medalist, ranked ninth, the same position she held last year. Singer IU ranked 10th from eight last year. Korean rapper Psy, who topped last year’s list, fell to 12th place this year. Others on the list are actor Lee Seungi and CNBLUE, who tied at 14th place; and actor Lee Byung Hun, who is at 16th place.

LavelyShai said: It's great he's thinking of his fans and their welfare, not many would care that much. No wonder he has such loyal fans. 
I finally watched the first 2 episodes of CSL, but they kinda bored me a bit. I'm gonna keep going because maybe it gets better, but it didn't leave that great of na impression on me. I love Min Jung and JSW so I'll watch this week's episodes before I make a decision. 

Nope.. not totally forgetting about the fan-clip but it seems harder & harder to start no2.gif... excuses, excuses.. huh.. not that we have a dateline or anything like that. But still working on it.  mjbh_201.jpg

There's really no "story" between these two captures  ... just the "similar" blue/night background that caught my eye. Already missing news or pics of them together.. which we know really rarely appear. sad010.gif
mjbh_203.jpg

March 8, 2014
Five Fun Facts About Lee Min Jung
BY Joan MacDonald | KDramaStars.com
lee-min-jung.png?w=600
Last year Lee Min Jung appeared in the political comedy "All About My Romance." She followed that starring role by marrying fellow actor Lee Byung Hun in a star-studded wedding. Now the happily married actress is sharing the spotlight with Joo Sang Wook in "Cunning Single Lady."

How much do you know about this charmingly funny actress? Here are a few facts.
1. Actress Kim Tae Hee called her the most beautiful bride she has ever seen.
"Lee Min Jung was the most beautiful of all the brides I've seen so far," said Kim Tae Hee, who was a guest at her wedding. She was one of 900 guests invited to that celebrity wedding.
No one could deny Lee Min Jung looked superstar beautiful in each of her three wedding dresses. For the ceremony she wore one of Hollywood's favorite designers Marchesa. Her dress cost about $50,000 but it was stunning.
2. She has had her share of attractive leading men. She worried about acting with Gong Yoo in the comedy "Big," but he surprised her with his easygoing nature.
 "I worried that it would be hard to communicate with Gong Yoo, but he is actually very gentle," she said.
It's a good thing they got along because they once had to film for three days straight. In that comedy, she played his fiancée and he played two parts. He was the doctor she was engaged to and then he played the doctor when his body was inhabited by the personality of an 18-year-old.
3. Lee Min Jung is a big fan of Big Bang's T.O.P. He attended her wedding. They met at the Blue Dragon Awards, were they both won Best Rookie awards for acting. He said that he was a fan of her performance in the drama "Midas" and she said she was fond of the album he collaborated on with G-Dragon.
4. She got into acting relatively late.
"I went to school, graduated and got a job as an actor, just like other people would find employment at a company or such," she said.
She started in theatre then played minor roles in a few films. The drama role that finally got her noticed was playing Lee Min Ho's girl (while he had amnesia) in "Boys over Flowers."
5. She has a sense of humor. Husband Lee Byung Hun says she is the only person who can make him smile, although some directors and photographers also seem to have convinced him. He has also praised her for her thoughtfulness.
She demonstrates her sense of humor in her new drama "Cunning Single Lady" and the next episodes promise even funnier scenes as her character tries to win back her ex-husband.

^ True that what MJ did was totally the opposite of the celebrity trend and tendency although (most) South Korean actors & actresses are well known to have a degree (or two) due to the nation's system and emphasis on education. It's how they graduated that differs from one another.. either taking the minimum time to finish or the maximum, but still graduating even after years of (part-time) studies & attendance.
But I've also read that Minjung wasn't really aspiring to be an actress although she took Theater studies (if I'm not mistaken).. it was her lecturer's encouragement that made her took the path.

^ That's true Lala,. because both are well-known celebrities, everything about the wedding made the news. While things have slowed down and there will be other celeb weddings to come, I think BHMJ fans are happy the way their wedding turned out to be the most memorable for us. It's an obvious private ceremony but they did not hide it for the fans and public, sharing whatever possible. It's a grand wedding but not too extravagant -- befitting the down-to-earth couple who planned their special day with the thoughts of family, friends and fans in their hearts.
Nonetheless, what's more meaningful and endearing to see (apart from the beautiful wedding) is that this lovely couple would continue living in happiness and bliss, building a family together.

congrats.gifwinnersmiley.gif

Read the recap & results at
20 Lovey-Dovey Real and Imaginary Couples
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/10/20-lovey-dovey-real-and-imaginary-couples

Lee Min Jung + Lee Byung Hun (Hunnie Couple)
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/10/20-lovey-dovey-real-and-imaginary-couples/8/

Background: The international superstar and the up-and-coming actress dated briefly in 2006, broke up, and reconciled in 2012. This time it was for good — the couple got married on August 10, 2013, at the Grand Hyatt Seoul.
What they share in common: Both were born in the year of the Dog, and both have O blood type. (In Korea, these traits have additional significance regarding the person’s character: people born in the Dog are said to be loyal, honest, and thoughtful; and people with O blood type are said to be ambitious and confident.)
Who should ship them: The extremely pragmatic — this couple is actually married in real life, so need to dream about the impossible.
intro_6.jpg

ty299as.gif

from the bottom of our hearts
Though our entry in the contest was nothing much but seeing the fans taking time to vote, truly left a significant impact
A tribute of gratitude & appreciation

Round 1 tq.gif@akazukin02@pursally@myracupcake@Bamboo1895@SaraXD@the girl who!@bianka@cahaya@FansongW@yumenas@h2ogirl@Khairunnisah@Anitas@iekarahim@soompigalz@kreesna@freakloverxx@p.v.wong@Nugrahenny Poethree@akinahana89@hongchae1@kazzahkissme1014@paradicez@eunjiapink@star+roll
Round 2 tq.gif@Anitas@akazukin02@yumenas@cahaya@EliJ@soompigalz@claratenten@zakushizu@Asti Pratiwi@lbhfanhk@luwali 196@Ayu Jalil@p.v.wong@reDiary@paradicez@parkmisoo@JSHandLMJ@twees@cassopeia@hongchae1@cassia_lela@Felicia Soh@Fani Adelina@pieracapozucca@h2ogirl@xtlover15@megha@bianka@cynkdf
Round 3 tq.gif@Anitas@nora85@cahaya@p.v.wong@luwali 196@Rabiatul Adawiyah@akazukin02@paradicez@AmyB@claratenten@star+roll@parkmisoo@the girl who!@seli_setiana@cynkdf@utkim@mimi16160@mi7chimes@Felicia Soh@Ayame@h2ogirl@lbhfanhk@soompigalz@ji-couple
Special thanks to @LovelyShai
val5.gifval5.gif