♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

A sexy stunning woman for a sexy attractive man...

February 21, 2014
SO MUCH MORE GORGEOUSNESS … MORE OF ART ADMIRER LEE MIN JUNG FOR VINCIS BENCH’S SS2014 AD CAMPAIGNhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2014/02/21/so-much-more-gorgeousness-more-of-art-admirer-lee-min-jung-for-vincis-benchs-ss2014-ad-campaign/
If you were in a museum with Lee Min Jung, would you be looking at the paintings or her? ;)

11_zps1ad232f4.jpg~original
13_zpsf1418fd1.jpg~original

12_zpsec4eaac6.jpg~original
14_zpsd4abb9ff.jpg~original

Re-posting our Hunnie Couple entry here.. for editing and word-count ^^

Hunnie Couple: Lee Min Jung & Lee Byung Hun
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020099/the-hunnie-couple-min-jung-byung-hun/

In Love Against All OddsThe Hunnie Couple, Byunghun & Minjung is definitely not your typical Korean drama couple. Their whirlwind romance doesn't give much time for shippers to gather. It's not love on the filming set, no 24-episode drama to rewind, no interview hints, no intimate scenes to dissect, no promo tours abroad.. nope. Yet they found each other again after letting their love go in 2006 due to the career choices they made.
What brought Byunghun & Minjung back together is fate and faith in each other. And the love that never stops despite whatever happened over the years. That love just gets stronger with the maturity and sincerity of their hearts, finally realizing the reason to live & be happy together.
Byunghun & Minjung had braved the cyber storm once dating rumors start swirling things around. A difficult decision to deny was their first action only because it's being reported without consent. They were already on a serious path not to be swayed and yet it's their life to tell, if they wanted to. Both stayed off the radar unless it's for work but continue to date secretly and effectively planning their days. 
It's probably a little strange to ship an already married couple but what makes the Hunnie Couple an adorable pairing is how they complemented each other so well, despite the age-gap that really doesn't show nor matter. A couple who are active in their careers yet so supportive for one another. a pledge through thick and thin..
starSS.gifWhy do we ship and support the Hunnie Couple?
It makes perfect sense because Byunghun and Minjung are married to each other as it created a new level of shippers' experience. They may not be the fans' first choices but these two lovebirds found each other again winning real couple affection. As there were never lingering bad feelings from their first encounter, a fresh start for a relationship blossomed quickly with even more passion.
Was that not fate and full faith in each other that shaped their destiny?
As this lovely couple starts their life together, Byunghun fans have learned to appreciate Minjung, the queen in his heart whom he had described as his best friend and vice-versa. What could be more realistic, sweet and just romantic at the same time than having someone to share -- a lover and companion in everything and anything together. It's obviously something that warms the fans' hearts seeing these two wonderful individuals finding their happiness and making it work.
One may have gone through various trials and tribulation throughout life but nothing is more heartfelt, rewarding and precious than to find the true love waiting at the end of the storm. On their beautiful wedding day, it's apparent to see such unabashed adoration of deep love between Byunghun and Minjung. 
It's their commitment that set the Hunnie Couple Love Boat into a lifetime journey together, a smooth sail ever after. <3
(489 words)

^ Thanks Lala for the warm words. it means a lot. Finally it's no longer an empty space at the Hunnie Couple's entry post. I feel bad when fans start voting when there's nothing posted. At least, there's something there whether it's worth the vote or otherwise.
It feels kinda bittersweet knowing that this is the last round, for us. At least we did not quit, right? LOL. Indeed Against All Odds.. hahaa, quite literally.laughing.gif
Whatever Round 4 requires, I think it'll be cool to join in, for fun.. albeit here at the Hunnie Couple's own thread. Can''t wait! 

February 21, 2014
Which Actress Will Rule The Ratings Next Month?
BY Joan MacDonald KDramaStars.com
Next week is the last week viewers will be able to enjoy the comic antics and tears of actress Jun Ji Hyun in "You Who Came From The Stars." For the last few weeks, Jun Ji Hyun and Ha Ji Won have been the most popular k-drama actresses in their respective time slots, but now that "You Who Came From The Stars is ending another actress may have a chance at the spotlight.
Ha Ji Won will probably continue to rule Monday and Tuesday nights for the remaining 19 episodes of "Empress Ki." But she will soon have some competition from last year's Daesang winner Lee Bo Young in the new series "God's Gift - 14 Days," which also stars Jo Sung Woo. In 2013, Lee Bo Young delivered two stellar performances in "I Hear Your Voice" and "My Daughter Seo Young."
"God's Gift - 14 Days," is a drama in which a woman can travel back in time to prevent her child's death. It was due to begin Feb. 17 but was postponed due to the Olympics. The last episode of the drama "One Warm Word" will be shown next week and "God's Gift - 14 Days" begins on March 3rd.
Also competing on Monday night is the melodrama "The Full Sun," which stars Han Ji Hye and Yoon Kye Sang as star-crossed lovers. Ha Ji Won and Lee Bo Young are tough competition but melodrama fans love a good star-crossed lover story.  And that drama has already started.
On Wednesdays and Thursdays the competition between leading ladies will fall to Lee Min Jung in "Cunning Single Lady," Park Ha Sun in "Three Days" and Im Soo Hyang in "Inspiring Generation."
"Inspiring Generation" has a head start on winning viewers and already earned an impressive 10 percent of the ratings against the hit drama "You Who Came From The Stars." And the first episodes of "Cunning Single Lady" may be at a ratings disadvantage. The drama, which begins Feb. 26, will have to compete with the final episodes of "You Who Came From The Stars." However the comedy about a divorcee who tries to win back her ex-husband's affections is Lee Min Jung's comeback project after her marriage to actor Lee Byung Hun. And some viewers prefer a comedy.
Park Ha Sun, who was last seen in "Two Weeks" with Lee Jun Ki, will play a police officer in Park Yoochun's new drama "Three Days." Park Yoochun's fans will certainly help boost the drama's ratings and may introduce more viewers to Park Ha Sun's talent.
Which actresses do you think will shine during the next few weeks? Let us know.

Actor Lee Bum Soo's wife had just given birth to a baby boy, making them the parents of a pair -- a girl and a boy. Similar to actors Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young who are going to deliver a baby girl soon, an addition to their first boy.
It's definitely going to be a wonderful news when Byunghun and Minjung would become parents as well. :)
mjbh_186.jpg

So, Round 3 editing have been closed. Phew..
Wanted to say that we have 20 gold votes but somehow someone had voted off-topic for the Hunnie Couple. Could it be because they're not a reel couple. dontknow.gif 
Anyway.. big ships... medium ships... small ships... I guess, none is perfect, huh.
Anitasnora85cahayap.v.wongluwali 196Rabiatul Adawiyahakazukin02paradicezAmyBsoompigalzclaratentenstar+rollparkmisoothe girl who!seli_setianacynkdfutkimmimi16160mi7chimesFelicia Soh Flag Quote ·  Promote  1Off Topic 1Insightful  18Awesome  LOL

Anyway... I think this capture of BH&MJ is more matched than the previous posted. That one could be the visual to imagine if it was Byunghun in the drama. Hahaa, dream on.
But this is the more couple-like huh.. huh ^^ Byunghun's shirt even has some red lining. laughing.gif
mjbh_187.jpg

^ I'd love to see Byunghun do a cameo for Minjung's drama (or any dramas actually ^^), for the fun of it but not really something we can count on .. for some reason. He doesn't do cameos.. none that we know of, due to his super-tight schedule.. but that could change *wishful thinking*. He had never done any MBC dramas either, which there's always a first time.
One thing for sure if there's plan for a cameo (hahaa.. another dream-on moment) hope it'll be a funny scene or something to make the drama ex-hubby so jealous. LOL.
But wait.. didn't Kim Seung Woo make a cameo on Kim Nam Joo's drama before.. which incidentally also by CSL's writer or PD or something? Hmmmm..

mjbh_188.jpg
Tomorrow would be CSL's press conference ahead of this week's first airing of Minjung's new drama. It's mentioned that the press conference will be held at The Raum (also where the wedding scene was filmed, if not mistaken). It's an exclusive location no doubt but what's interesting to note is that's where Byunghun's sister's wedding took place in March 2012 and it's from this wedding that the dating rumors of Byunghun-Minjung originated. It was an ultra-private ceremony for LBH's sister Lee Eunhee and while she is also a celebrity like her Oppa, her husband is not. So, the wedding was not opened to the media even though BH is the head of the family.

Anyway, it was indeed super-secret at the time, we had no updates of what's happening inside despite it having a number of celebrity friends as guests. Then news came out saying that Minjung attended Byunghun's family dinner prior to the wedding, and the no photos from the ceremony seemed to back the story.
Well, just a tidbit to share. Rather funny though, Byunghun planned the wedding for his only sister at The Raum, his own wedding to Minjung was held at the Grand Hyatt.. could be due to the guests capacity limit.

leeeunhee_bh.jpg

^ He sure looked very happy and really proud on her wedding day. I suppose it's also kinda bittersweet as he walked his sister down the aisle instead of their father. But BH certainly took active part preparing for the wedding. At first there were news that the wedding would be in November 2011 but it was never confirmed because Byunghun was still in New Orleans filming GI Joe: Retaliation. Only when he's back at the end of the year, it was announced that the wedding be held March 2012. 
In a way, it's always his hope (I think) to have his sister marry first. BH was quite strict about things related to his sister. Luckily she found the perfect husband and brother-in-law for LBH. And of course, his sister was also trying to match-make her Oppa with Minjung-ssi..laughing.gif When Byunghun and Minjung got married, his Omma and Eunhee were the happiest in the family.

No sighting of BH today, only MJ.. maybe.. hopefully, tomorrow?

February 24, 2014
Lee Min Jung, Wears a Black Mini Dress at Production Conference
Source: BNTNews
ktozt1f7o3bfvzww70dil6zx2cyb6zbg.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On February 24, new MBC mini-series ‘Cunning Single Lady,’ held its production conference at Gangnamgu The Raum, Seoul.
On that day, Infinite L, Joo Sang Wook, Kim Gyu Ri, Lee Min Jung, Hwang Bo Ra, Seo Gang Joon and Producer Ko Dong Sun showed up, posing for the pictures. 
‘Cunning Single Lady’ is about divorced couple who rekindles their romance. The story depicts the Ae-ra(Lee Min Jung) who tries to seduce her ex-husband Jung Woo(Joo Sang Woo), who came back to her as a wealthy IT developer. 
Meanwhile, ‘Cunning Single Lady,’ starring Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook and others, will be first broadcast on upcoming February 27. (photo by bntnews DB)

February 24, 2014
Lee Min Jung “My husband Lee Byung Hun, he cheered me to enjoy work” Source: Innolife Korea
8737_1.jpg
Actress Lee Min-Jung mentioned about her husband Lee Byung-Hun.
Lee Min-Jung attended the production presentation of ‘Cunning Single Lady’, MBC new Wednesday-Thursday drama at Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu on 24th.
Lee Min-Jung said about Lee Byung-Hun as an actor, “I don’t know him in detail because I have never worked with him, but I heard that he is very meticulous in scenes. He analyzes character specifically, and sings into the work. His effort is imitable.
Married on August last year, she mentioned about her cheers of the husband. Lee Min-Jung said, “Lee Byung-Hun asked little about the drama, but he asked if the drama is interesting. He cheered me that he wishes me to enjoy the work. I was depressed about starting on Thursday, but he said that it can bother me but efforts can make good result.”
Lee Min-Jung also said that she can express more emotions after the marriage. Lee Min-Jung said, “I don’t know how it will be applied to the work, but I feel many things after the marriage. It is said that woman who delivered baby has emotions ten times as large as before. I do not have a baby yet but I think I can feel more emotions than my maiden time.
‘Cunning Single Lady’ will be aired on 27th, following ‘Miss Korea’.

^ Totally agree with you, Lala. He doesn't tell her to take which project (it's all Minjung's own decision) but asks if she likes it and to enjoy doing it. I think it's a good and sound advice he could give to Minjung because once you enjoy what you do, everything else becomes easy and effortless.
It's quite clear to note that when they're together, they don't really talk about work.. probably not at all, than needed to. MJ often said that BH has filming or busy with promos, etc and nothing more than that.. and vice-versa. But they'd go together to film events, particularly those abroad.. like in Palm Springs and New York before.

^ Makes sense. They're already going through... like, at times more than 100% when filming and the (usually short) time spent together should be about anything that's not work-related. Often, it's already stressful enough with the non-stop filming, time-constraint and tight schedule. The last thing they need is to feel more pressure at home (still) thinking about work. I think it's how they are at home, no mention of work or other outside stuff.
Copied from LBH DC <3  
bhmj_feb24.jpg