[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

# LEE JONG SUK PRIVATE STAGE [DREAMLIKE] [Weaver]" 
field map The fourth wave collection [Really like], brother white light [shy despair]
2017 Li Zhongshuo birthday should link:    
2017JSHINE Li Zhongshuo birthday special aid program should complete the three reports 
- Seoul subway Hongdae 005IRS2kgy1fjem24n42gj31hc141x6p.jpg005IRS2kgy1fjem2350h9j31hc141qv5.jpg005IRS2kgy1fjem21frlgj31hc141hdt.jpg005IRS2kgy1fjem2619jej31hc141104.jpg005IRS2kgy1fjem27itomj31hc141kjl.jpg005IRS2kgy1fjem294jlaj31hc141n3w.jpg

005IRS2kgy1fjem28n3ovj31hc141kjl.jpg ....

....GOOD....GOOD WORK.....!........BRAVO !:blush:

ljs  sing songs like rap ee9092.pngboldly walked the audience [Tolerance]cr: odetoyouth7 L Zhong Shuo microblogging video cafe

006CfANSgy1fjempbuicrj31bf0qon34.jpgReally [heart]
asked the nineteen-year-old man how 
he loves how to say "love and age have anything to do ah" [tears][tears]
really can not stand [tears]immediately excited tears Ben 
is the world's best Li Zhongshuo ah [heart][heart]..baidu..006CfANSgy1fjempff7dgj31bf0qote0.jpg

6e12174bgy1fjempbxadgj20zi0msgq2.jpg70910 PRIVATE STAGE Dream Like FM cr sweet spring

3d33369bly1fjemtr4oypj20ms0sg0vt.jpgToday we Li actor FM, see the scene of the photos and video really good envy ah, I hope the next time I can go to the scene to see you, today to play happy Oh, we grow very good actor Lee, always put actor Lee fans in the first place, fightingee80b2.pngee80b2.png..by @stupid rabbit baidu..

microblogging in advance - from a high three dogs 
9.14 is our Lee actor 28-year-old birthday birthday rough card to [cake]
see the beautiful long time to see you love you Time to see your naughty cute goods over your gentle and delicate like a person's reason is always inadequate but like a night sky across a meteor disappeared instantly but also someone will see and seize it make a wish you also a special little details so then crashed into my heart to love more and more like 
the first time I met you was Pinocchio inside Cui Dabney Dabney first heart is soulful eyes that looked at Inha feelings Like to be spilled like a small tears in the beating nevus is also very exquisite gentle eyes like to talk I would like to think ah how someone's eyes can be so moving too quickly into the people may be the protagonist aura but more Must be his exquisite acting skills doctor stranger's justice and strength of the Pu Xun doctor is he paid a lot of the role played out to hear your voice inside with a green onions summer can see the inner voice Youth summer to repair most people can not forget the people w leg Jiang Zhe handsome two-man business online diffuse tear ordinary people can not really perfect interpretation of this role is his strength and hard work 
in 2017 must have been a really good year The seventh anniversary of the debut on the South Korean travel charity played his first villain role VIP in the cold-blooded killer golden day and then when you sleep when the prosecutor Zheng Zaocan you said "popular is the bubble" so you do low-key Pragmatic and hard to break through their own You have been modest to learn you are so worthy of the most happy is the nearby people in the discussion of my love when the beans are with praise and certainly then I know my meal on the people [Flowers]
never felt chasing stars Is crazy crazy but you always think you are always trying to have any reason why I do not work on it you are growing up with you to create your own life trajectory 
your past I have not accompanied for a long time but in the future I will not be..by @CHUVCHU-baidu google translate..
  • 7681d641gy1fjemrrqqc9j20dc0hsjsb.jpg

tumblr_inline_ow29mw87a71qmdw3f_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_ow29mvBlg91qmdw3f_500.jpg

Even after saying for so many times that I won’t come, I come (almost) every year. The fact is 4th is September date has become kind of a tradition, or as Jongsuk says, a promise between him and his fans.

With all that being said, the quality of this year’s fanmeeting is so much better than the previous ones. He prepared dance (PSY’s New Face), a toy-grabbing machine for the fans to grab his signed gifts (which caused great laughter when fans were shown to be much better than him at the machine), his friends from While You Were Sleeping came on stage to promote the drama (Shin Jaeha even stayed to sing a solo song with his beautiful voice), he did a bit of MC showing off his childhood photos and old report cards. He brought flowers to give to fans and prepared an aegyo song even…

If you have never been to a Jongsuk fanmeet, this was the one to be at. He seemed at ease, even poking Suzy with the Styrofoam finger props or kneeling when he failed the toy grabbing machine for the fourth time. He seems confident to skip questions when he is not comfortable with them and he even seems confident in asking other’s questions.

On the news front, here are some highlights:
Jongsuk will be singing a song in the OST of WYWS, he is currently reviewing some scripts for his next drama, he meets up with Jaeha almost everyday and he voluntarily slept in the bathroom when Haein-hyung snored too loudly during their Japan trip. There is a lot more he shared but just telling you doesn’t do it justice.

You have to be there to see how he curls himself into Yoon Kyunsang’s arms and is like HYUNGGGG STOP TOUCHING ME. You have to be there to see how he puffs out his cheeks when dancing, cute without even trying. You have to be there to see him silently waving to fans even when they are conducting interviews with the other cast members. He stops whenever someone yells from the audience, even when it breaks his train of thoughts, he answers.

- OPPA I LOVE YOU
- me too…

- LEE JONG SUUUUKKKK
- yay lee jong suk!

- I couldn’t stick my letter on opppaa
- ah I’m sorry

I guess this is also my passive aggressive way of telling people not to tell, but it’s only a small group because there were a few Suzy male fans there being rowdy and I still remember that girl next to me tapping them on the shoulder and asking them to be respectful. This is Jongsuk’s fanmeeting. This is where we meet once a year from all over the world. Tomorrow we go back to our work and our busy lives, but today we look upon our lovely star and share a happy sigh because he is such a worthy person to love.

Happy birthday, Jongsuk ah…http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/lee-jong-suk

73e7ef66gy1fjeovlbm7hj20k00k0tqv.jpg