[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Today's Photo: September 6, 2017 [3]

2017/09/06 | 280 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

photo886015.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young poses at a promotional event for a cosmetics brand in Seoul on Tuesday.

photo886014.jpg

photo886013.jpg

photo886012.jpg

photo886011.jpg

photo886010.jpg

photo886009.jpg

photo886008.jpg

tumblr_npfjq8ZlWA1qzel8co1_540.gif

… The day I admitted my feeling is the day I have to keep a distance from him. Eventho he does not remember how much he cared for me and has even sacrificed his life to my safety, the uneasiness always heavily stays inside being unspoken that I needs to endure. Helplessly FELL for him, it is the day I let him be my warmest umbrella!

… Though I do not know my identity, whether i actually murdered people, she is the only person who believes that I am a good person. She is here with me, always, protects me fiercely going through all the tough times. I do not understand why she gets away from me but the familiarity in her caring eyes in the rainy night when she comes back and finds me, that gaze I am so used to before. I know that person is meaningful to me. I will hold onto her no matter what.

… That is the day their story turns into another point of life

Through the light in the darkness, you remain with me. Please don’t forget I Hear Your Voice quickly and also continue to love SooSung!

Happy 2nd anniversary I Hear Your Voice, 05.06.2013 - 05.06.2015. i hear your voice park soo ha jang hye sung lee jong suk lee bo young i just cant stop loving them soosung best otp 2nd anniversary i hear your voice gif rgif