[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

"LEE JONG SUK PRIVATE STAGE [DREAMLIKE] [Weaver]" 
FM fragment translation (three) thanks to translation: sea lotus 
Shengxi: cute. 

Moderator: loaded summer Xi 

Zhong Shuo: look forward to, old children at the end! 

Summer: is particularly cute! 

Moderator: that people themselves particularly cute, so Li Zhongsao XI today want to give you a big gift, very difficult to prepare the gift, the presence of four may also be a gift. Prepared the actors and you have never seen the TV series "when you sleep" video. This is a lot of relationship with the drama of the story, so he was particularly hard to prepare the gift. Please do not video or take pictures, please use your eyes to enjoy it! 

Zhong Shuo: in advance to tell you that I asked the director and writer for a long time before they get the video, please use your eyes to watch it. Then we'll see it together!

"LEE JONG SUK PRIVATE STAGE [DREAMLIKE] [weaver]"
FM Fragments Translated (2) Brothers' Views Thank you Translate: Hailian
Zhong Shuo: sister, why today ...

Moderator: prepared a lot, of course, to do a lot of it!

Zhong Shuo: ah, we as a hobby to do the weekend farm, but also kind of cucumber ... .. ah, ok, just over it.

Moderator: know, in case there can not watch because young people do not see it?

Zhong Shuo: grow into an adult ...

Moderator: after the growth of adults and then look at it! So now have to talk about "when you sleep" this new drama. "When you sleep," this new drama is about to launch, Zhongshuo Xi really work seriously, when the launch of it?

Zhong Shuo: There is no exact date to determine the launch, but I think we will meet in the near future. Our TV series is a story that can be used to predict the future of girls and to avoid making the dream a reality. What should I say? In the play is particularly full of justice of the prosecutor, a little unreasonable, justice of the prosecutor, is these.

Moderator: from the prosecutor students, doctors, journalists, slow to tear the man to the serial murderer, Zhong Shuo Xi really played a lot of roles, there is the next want to play this episode of this role?

Zhong Shuo: a few days ago because of the VIp made an interview said, want to star in the suspense drama ... after the interview, received a lot of suspense story script, is watching it!
HD chart later
k put away

6e12174bgy1fjescw8b2tj20jp0jpwsk.jpg6e12174bgy1fjescw1391j20ds0dsn2g.jpg170910 PRIVATE STAGE Dream Like FM cr hahahajiyoung IG 팬미팅 팅 팅 행 행 행 ~~ 
아 아 한 팬 님 이 이 저 저 저 저 이 이 
년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 년 왔어요 & Quot 내내; 
이종석 왈 & Quot; 저도 3 년 내내 왔어요 & Quot; 
ㅋㅋㅋ 
근데 오늘 처음 알게된 사실! 
그는 춤신 춤왕 이었다 !!!!170910 PRIVATE STAGE Dream Like FM cr hahahajiyoung IG fan meeting tting line line ~~
Oh, you know, this fan
Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year Year I've been in years & Quot all over;
Lee, Jong - Seok & Quot; I've been here for three years.
Ha ha ha
But it was the first time I learned it today!
He was a dancing king!

006fSuucgy1fjeu7xuqxpj30qo0zkwpk.jpg       I use another way to love you 

yesterday because of the time, no Empty do birthday video today and the same, catch up with the p map to do video. Far less than the last good, it is sad to regret [Disappointed]but now finished the video, has also been very satisfied with the [rabbit]late lazy cancer really did not save the [Laugh cry]regret summer vacation is not prepared in advance pictures. Although the summer vacation has done, but now it is so busy to do [sad]after school very little time to do such a similar film [Disappointed]can only take a vacation or free time to do. Really like to do the video [Wishing]regardless of other people are not satisfied, they also feel that there must be more room for progress 

today is all the people are looking forward to the FM [Longing]yesterday, my brother practice dance made an ins [Sewage]brother is very hard, in order to meet our Desire [love you]brother is good for us as always. And is more and more pet our [Longing]favorite from today can see my brother handsome. One up to sing. It seems that my brother usually had a song. More and more like a singer, [Laughing]although sometimes forget the lyrics or treble not sing, but better year after year. Brother has tried, the results of the perfect [Laugh without words]look at the photo brother's legs really long. Very long ... ... very long ... ... [Licking screen]then Yin are both brother and sleeping starring also came to the scene, it seems my brother played very happy in the play ah. Met a new friend, but also and Xin Zai summer brother, Ding Haiyin brother went to Japan to play. that's nice[Kiss]Brother happy like. We are also happy. And then brother and sang "Pinocchio" kiss you. Very moving song, listening very warm. The field of the main event, let our brother finally fm dance in the fm. A total of 1 minute 41 seconds, action faster and more exciting [color]is very exciting. The fans are all screaming. Brother is teasing us happy. When looking very touched. Almost to cry out. Like the brother of the powder so good star has been very little. My brother has been doing everything for us [heart]I have always been to accompany his brother go. As long as our hearts never change the [heart]scene fans see their brother playing the doll machine, and really a master, and suddenly caught the doll, and brother excitedly jumped up [Yay]five years old to reproduce ~ brother really [Laughing]brother ah at the scene There are also interviews. Speak a lot of things. Although only understand a little bit, there are some touching moments, we are very serious to listen to his brother to speak. Brother know today there are a lot of Chinese fans. I take the initiative to a "I love you [shy]I am Li Chung Shuo [shy]" It is too warm heart! The Finally, there is a little time to take pictures, my brother than a variety of actions, handsome eyes I have to blind! The Comes with luminous body ... ... successfully completed the FM [heart] 

wrote so much, always feel like I went to FanMeeting the same ... ... ha ha ... ... actually did not go, just read a little video after some of the feelings of [panda]those who can envy those who can go FM fans. I have no way to go to FM. Blame me too little on the rice you [Show]will use another way to love you [heart]can not go to the scene, certainly sorry ah [tears]and this time so many worth of performances. There are so many around want to buy. But not possible. I can only buy cheap things. I am the most high school students when the most money [Show]can only watch the other people around. But fearless. Grow up will go to my brother FM [Longing]will certainly buy around [Laugh without words]now I just do p video. No matter what your brother did not see. Believe that my brother will understand our students. Brother must also hope that we can learn, is the greatest love for his brother. Later to see his brother[heart] 

Oh ... yes, my brother opened a cafe. Is also the dream of his brother. To achieve a certain very happy. The next time you go to South Korea must try to see. Decoration is very simple and simple. I like it, I also like to drink coffee ~ If I can drink every day in Korea ... ... [heart] 

brother, I am busy will not forget you, you are my motivation, I hope to be closer to you [love you]
                                                        2017.9. 10006fSuucgy1fjeu87l8rhj30qo0zkgww.jpg006fSuucgy1fjeu829n5ij30zk0qoqau.jpg..by @NamSuk Xiao Lin

006CYGwBly1fjeugexvzaj30m80xcae5.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]always had to pack finish something, I have to hold back this violent temper [Mud horse][Mud horse][Mud horse][Digging nose][Digging nose][White eyes][White eyes][White eyes]get up early tomorrow, I want to start a new life, come on, do not want to appear like I [fuel] [refueling] [panda][panda][panda][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple]....by @walbyyzy...

..the state of the nation...OK....

cfdb8116ly1fjfi4vyn7hj20u011itar.jpgFrom yesterday afternoon to the present, full of mind is his dance when the shy to the burst of cute look ~ [Kiss][Kiss]has been thinking, so big tall, so long arm legs, not to say that more than 185 is not suitable for dancing The [Two ha][Two ha]But he Zeneng jump so flexible [Longing]so handsome [Longing]so cute [Longing]so tempting [Longing]so nice [Longing]~ ~ ~ ~ ah ah ah[Crazy][Crazy][Crazy]

..by Always -5959 baidu