[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

<Drawed a few manuscripts yourself, let me help you see it>
One year after joining the army, we can meet in 300 days.
Waiting for you, Jong Suk xi. The
long 366 days are over, and the remaining 300 are also over. It ’s nothing, remembering this day of last year, I dreamed that you stood on the water and said “지연 야, 오빠 가다” to me, woke up holding the quilt and crying but did n’t dare wake up the roommate. A good friend asked me what was wrong, and I said I had a nightmare.
This is really a nightmare. The dream was only a few seconds. I only saw you clearly from afar, and it was over ... I ran towards you, but the sound of the earthquake scared me. , and large enough to be deaf
보고 싶다.

Lee Jong-suk, then super- # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk #  go over the road, then spend together and Lee Jong-suk # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk # # # Lee Jong-suk
  • 006NPKO8gy1gcltekyuiej32eo37k1kz.jpg
  • 006NPKO8gy1gcltelqt02j30rs13gwtx.jpg
  • 006NPKO8gy1gclteml89yj30rs13gtlf.jpg

… puraten10

puraten10

Mother” (2018)

Mother.jpg

Since we’re talking about impressive women, we definitely have to talk about the whole subset of women who are admirable just for functioning on a day-to-day basis — mothers. The act of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth is impressive enough, but the following raising and loving and nurturing all take a tremendous amount of strength (and patience).

In “Mother,” a Korean remake of a similarly-titled Japanese drama, the idea of motherhood is explored further beyond the boundaries of biological ties. And while the main plotline starts off focused on a substitute teacher (Lee Bo Young) who saves and later becomes a mother to a young student who is being abused at home, the whole drama itself explores the relationships between many different pairings of mother and child, biological or otherwise. This drama is centered around women and is driven by their stories, and while not all of these women are role-model material or even that nice, they all have a story worth telling and listening to. Sometimes it’s heartwrenching, sometimes it’s heartwarming, but it’s always one of resilience, conviction, and growth.

Watch the first episode of “Mother” here:https://www.soompi.com/article/1385588wpp/10-k-dramas-that-feature-strong-multi-dimensional-women

Rice with lemon 

5 minutes ago from Lee Jong Suk

"I heard your voice" At the time I saw this bad guy uncle now think about it is the shadow
This drama started to fall in love with Ershuo, the acting skills are really good # 人人 心痛 的 美 强 苦 人物 #
is one of the few I look carefully The drama really feels super nice # Watch the episode of the male protagonist # fan circle lemon Xiaomeng Weibo video
timeline_card_small_video_default.png
005zBCF7ly1g8qm7qfnkkj30dc07iwk3.jpg
2:16

006ZTzLuly1gcni435cx1j30u00jkn0o.jpg

.........The other day I read this article that said...:blush:

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Are First Loves Reunited In Upcoming tvN Drama

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Are First Loves Reunited In Upcoming tvN Drama

Mar 9, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) has released its first stills of Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae.

“Blossom” will tell the story of a beautiful first love that passes, and two people reuniting after everything in their lives have changed. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take on the roles of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo respectively, who were each other’s first love and meet again later on in life to fall in love again.

The new stills show Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo staring at each other with different emotions as snow falls around them to create a longing atmosphere. Han Jae Hyun looks warmly at Yoon Ji Soo with a bright smile on his face, while she appears to be lost in thought, eliciting curiosity to know the story behind them.

Yoo-Ji-Tae-Lee-Bo-Young.jpg

Anticipation is rising to see the romantic story that the pair will draw for viewers, both in the present day and in the past. While Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae will play present-day Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun, Jeon So Nee and GOT7‘s Jinyoung will take on their past counterparts to weave a tale that takes part across many years.

“Blossom” is set to be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere in April.:thumbsup:

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time..:wub:57447ae7gy1gcmh837mo5j21mc1mckjl.jpg

钟 李钟硕 玩偶超 话# 等 suky 家居 #
Hello, everyone, "I" went three times, and the sisters who have not yet voted rushed into the group to vote, voting will end tomorrow at 12:00 noon. [rabbit]