Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ah..Asia Artist Awards were held last night and the one who plays geun woo won, at least there is one representative of IC :) i thought psj would win something there considering IC is popular in Asia. Well, congrats to the winners..

From now on I just don't expect much anymore from these awards to save me from broken hearted lol!

Anyway i just realized, aside from the old dramas i haven't watched in entirety, warm words, pots of gold and shut up family, there is one drama that i too haven't watched not even the youtube clips, Dream High 2 lol! I found it on netflix but i still hesitate because i don't really like this type of drama. What do you guys think?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah..Asia Artist Awards were held last night and the one who plays geun woo won, at least there is one representative of IC :) i thought psj would win something there considering IC is popular in Asia. Well, congrats to the winners..

From now on I just don't expect much anymore from these awards to save me from broken hearted lol!

Anyway i just realized, aside from the old dramas i haven't watched in entirety, warm words, pots of gold and shut up family, there is one drama that i too haven't watched not even the youtube clips, Dream High 2 lol! I found it on netflix but i still hesitate because i don't really like this type of drama. What do you guys think?

AAA gives awards to everyone, who is willing to attend;))) 
Awards are politics, so don’t mind them. IC was the real public winner, because people were willing to watch when and where it mattered. On TV every Friday and Saturday;)))

Dream High 2 is a weak drama plot and production wise :brokenheart:But it’s Seo Jun’s debut, so by ep. 5 I end up skipping everyone except him. You should try anyway, even if just to Seo Jun in “idol” styling lmfao 

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, serenilmauve said:
We need @Anjalifairy’s help here 

She said that the first thing she thought after the interview was "thank you" bcs she's glad that Seojun gave sincere answer and response for her questions (during the interview) ^_^

Finally we got the confirmation for YK3. Now we are free to talk about it and imagine Park full-timer will slay us as the sexiest waiter ever :lol: 

And excited for CWS too!

1606572639.gif

@ivanovie25Dream High 2, i watched it in 2012 when it aired but that's when i hadn't dicovered an actor named Park Seojun xD So i didn't really pay attention to him lol. I watched it bcs i liked Dream High 1, but yeah, story wise it was a big dissapointing for me. Dream High 1 was better. But you can try it if you want to see idol Seojun with his rare dancing performance lol.

• Like 4

PD Jeon Sooyoung of korean program "Pet Vitamin" reveals his desire to invite Park Seojun, Lee Hyori and Danniel Henney to the show as the three are well known as pet lovers. Especially for Seojun, he says that Seojun raises a bichon and looks happy with it. He is willing to send the love call to the three stars.

Original article :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004703377

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve thanks for the review..i think i'll watch it some times but with very minimum expectation..lol! 

@Anjalifairy But, what is CWS?

Oh, that dancing seo joon i don't remember seeing it? In which episode? How can i miss it? I wonder..:sweatingbullets:

Oh please PD-nim..invite him, we are seo joon deprived here..lol! But every celebrity i notice having pet loves their pet so much..seo joon is no exception. But i'm glad he chooses him :)

• Like 3

@ivanovie25

He has a rhythm and control over his body. It takes a great sense of your own body to be bad on purpose, like he did perfectly in Hwarang for comedy;))) Also to be believable in action scenes you need to have the same amount of control over you body;))) And we know, that Seo Jun is an awesome action star. Just like with singing, he is a decent dancer, but just untrained and someone who has no real interest in it. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Lol! I can't help but giggling watching his 'idol' dance..i keep remembering his hwarang dance..:D:D and i know that he's an action actor, so to see him dance like that is kinda funny..:D but yeah he can dance, he can follow the rhythm..tall guys are usually not really good at keeping up with the rythm, their body is just not really well coordinated lol! So if seo joon can grove like that, it's something :)

@Gisell Gisell too bad the N5 the premiere is not released in my country :( so i bought l'eau instead :) 

Now back to YK3, I hope seo joon wears white shirt all the time in YK3..he looks really cool, sexy and handsome in it :wub:  and i hope he gets to cook this time. In YK2 at first he's in charged of making heotteok, but then as the customers begin to grow, he couldn't help out the kitchen anymore

• Like 3

15 Lines By K-Drama Male Leads That Still Give Us Butterflies

Every K-drama fan goes through a moment when watching a really good series. It’s that moment when the main lead drops an oh-so-romantic line that has you completely swooning. Over the very long history of K-dramas, there have been a handful that K-drama fans are still unable to get over. Here are 15 of those epic, heart-stopping lines.

7. “A Witch’s Romance

“I can’t pretend to be fine around you anymore! I pretended to be ok for you, but I’m not okay at all.”

-Yoon Dong Ha (Park Seo Joon)-

witchs-romance.gif

When Yoon Dong Ha first meets Ban Ji Yeon (Uhm Jung Hwa), he can’t help but be entranced by her charm. She’s confident, assertive, and older. This age gap is what stops Ji Yeon from having any sort of romantic relationship with Dong Ha, but he can’t help where his heart leads him. When Ji Yeon continuously turns him down, Dong Ha takes an emotional hit, and the desperation in which he says this particular line is what really makes it unforgettable. It only shows how much he loves her!

You can watch this sweet noona romance below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2020)

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can select the actor they think is the most handsome out of 45 actors (does not include acting-dols) (if you are curious about the actor selection, check the explanations here). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking Korean actors according to your personal standard.

This month, Yoon ShiYoon kept the first place, followed by Lee MinHo and Ji ChangWook.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on November 27, 2020 data.

9. Park SeoJun (-)

park-seojoon-ELLE-handsome-actor-2020.jp

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-november-2020/

• Like 6

He's number 9? For me he's number 1..lol! But understandable, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D:wub:

Talking about beauty..other than his lips, which features of him do you guys like best? Mm..mine is his forehead, but i like it best when his hair is down..lol! 

@serenilmauve, those pictures above, are they new? I can't differentiate which are new pics or old ones unless the hair is coloured like in ffmw or really short like in ic era.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 nope, that’s an old photos;)) Based on hair and look sometime after FFMW, I believe;)))

I see..i really can't tell..by default his hair is that long and black coloured..lol! i wish he could sport the She Was Pretty hairstyle and colour again..he looks so gorgeous in it

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I see..i really can't tell..by default his hair is that long and black coloured..lol! i wish he could sport the She Was Pretty hairstyle and colour again..he looks so gorgeous in it

I don’t know all his photos in chronological order, but I can guess them with some inner  “I have a feeling it’s probably from this era” :joy: I can be seriously wrong though :sweat_smile: But those photos have that post Go Dong Man aura :happyshakes:

• Like 3

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

11. Itaewon Class

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

• Like 5

*** Park Seo Joon will be attending this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) as award presenter. According to a media outlet, a total of 30 actors, including him will take part in 2020 MAMA as presenters. 2020 MAMA will be held at CJ ENM Content World on Dec 6. :blush:

0003073402_001_20201130170410970.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003073402

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@ivanovie25

CWS --> Choi Wooshik XD

Btw, are you still interested in that Seojun - Jiwon vlive interview? I've uploaded it on google drive. I can give you the link to access it.

@serenilmauve

I still can't watch it, Seojun's performance on DH2 :lol:

@ivanovie25I think you're right @serenilmauve about Seojun's pics above. That pic was after FFMW and when he had finished Midnight Runners promotion, so i think that's the time when he was busy with his asia tour fanmeeting at the end of 2017 :)

Yay! Finally we'll see him again on December 6! I hope BTS wins the category he presents, so we will be able to see that proud dad and his happy little boy moment again. And can't wait to see him suit up again! :highonflowers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMzZlPhQ9l/?igshid=42tuf6pu4eqh

Park Seojun will be on february issue of Elle Japan's special edition.

• Like 3