Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Completed Variety Show “Youn’s Stay”] | [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

8 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

 

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

 

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

 

everything will be great ^_^

 

 

I don't think so. But they're pretty fast, if they already started filming 9-10 episodes. 

I didn't read beyond chapter 11 :sweatingbullets:

 

Didn't they start filming in october? If so, they're pretty fast indeed. I think it's possible they're gonna finish the rest before airing though. We'll see :D

 

Yes, there are a few (or few) kissing scenes :wub: :sweatingbullets: Looking forward to how the master of kissing scene will execute it this time :ph34r:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Didn't they start filming in october? If so, they're pretty fast indeed. I think it's possible they're gonna finish the rest before airing though. We'll see :D

 

Yes, there are a few (or few) kissing scenes :wub: :sweatingbullets: Looking forward to how the master of kissing scene will execute it this time :ph34r:

 

Or maybe they just received scripts for 9-10 episodes? :rolleyes: Anyway, I just can’t wait when JTBC finally starts to promote drama and shows us some details about how drama would look like :D What kind of vibes drama is going to give us;)))

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

 

Didn't they start filming in october? If so, they're pretty fast indeed. I think it's possible they're gonna finish the rest before airing though. We'll see :D

 

Yes, there are a few (or few) kissing scenes :wub: :sweatingbullets: Looking forward to how the master of kissing scene will execute it this time :ph34r:

 

It’s JTBC (cable), so I hope if there are indeed some kissing scenes they will not shy away from properly filming them :lol: Kim Dami is lucky to have as her first screen kiss someone like Park Seojoon;)) I mean, I think it’s her first, I didn’t see her in anything except that Witch movie. But she is overall just started aka rookie, so I don’t think there were any ;)

 

I noticed, that Seojoon’s almost all top videos on YouTube his famous kissing scenes lol

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

 

Or maybe they just received scripts for 9-10 episodes? :rolleyes: Anyway, I just can’t wait when JTBC finally starts to promote drama and shows us some details about how drama would look like :D What kind of vibes drama is going to give us;)))

 

Yes yes.. At least by the end of this month or at the beginning of next month (?) we'll start to see the promotional stuffs :blush:

 

57 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

 

It’s JTBC (cable), so I hope if there are indeed some kissing scenes they will not shy away from properly filming them :lol: Kim Dami is lucky to have as her first screen kiss someone like Park Seojoon;)) I mean, I think it’s her first, I didn’t see her in anything except that Witch movie. But she is overall just started aka rookie, so I don’t think there were any ;)

 

I noticed, that Seojoon’s almost all top videos on YouTube his famous kissing scenes lol

 

But like i said before it is few kissing scenes in the webtoon. You know what it means by few? It is not more than 2 or 3 right? :lol: From what i see, mostly it's just a peck or kind of touching lips only. That's it haha x))) But we all know psj's kiss is always above average. Who knows maybe the director would give him freedom to do it his way :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Yes yes.. At least by the end of this month or at the beginning of next month (?) we'll start to see the promotional stuffs :blush:

 

 

But like i said before it is few kissing scenes in the webtoon. You know what it means by few? It is not more than 2 or 3 right? :lol: From what i see, mostly it's just a peck or kind of touching lips only. That's it haha x))) But we all know psj's kiss is always above average. Who knows maybe the director would give him freedom to do it his way :rolleyes:

 

I think they would change some stuff to suit more TV viewers taste ;)

  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I think they would change some stuff to suit more TV viewers taste ;)

 

I hope so ;)

 

6 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

 

@serenilmauve I went to the first page and girl, first thank you for your work :heart: Second thank you for putting links to watch his old MVs. I never saw this one))) So, he made a pop-corn rain before Gong Yoo in Goblin lol 

 

Lol the pop corn rain :lol: He and BJH are so cute and sweet in the mv also in the bts 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

I hope so ;)

 

 

Lol the pop corn rain :lol: He and BJH are so cute and sweet in the mv also in the bts 

 

Let’s hope together :lol:

 

He and she looked the best together in that MV. I didn’t like much their look in I Summon You Gold, but here from hair style to clothes someone did I good job with their work)))

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, emollienime said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ kissing maniacs :w00t: but i will wait too:lol:i think park seojoon’s kissing scenes look good because his lips also look nice(bonus to his skills).i saw tumblr post(can’t find it)dedicated to them and i agree with author.they have beautiful shape.

 

:joy::smirk:

 

Oh, yeah, I remember that post. I will try to find it on tumblr, I think I saw it recently somewhere :blush:

 

@AsveriaPSJ Thank you and you're welcome ^_^

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I like Seojoon’s look when he focused on reading the script :P

And Go Dong Man style was seriously the best. All those oversized T-shirts. I wanted to own all of them :lol:

 

And sometimes with those ambiguous phrases on his t-shirts :rolleyes:

 

2 hours ago, emollienime said:

kissing maniacs :w00t: but i will wait too:lol:i think park seojoon’s kissing scenes look good because his lips also look nice(bonus to his skills).i saw tumblr post(can’t find it)dedicated to them and i agree with author.they have beautiful shape.

 

Isn't that one of the most awaited things from our favorit actor in his drama? :P

 

2 hours ago, emollienime said:

please,vote :wub:

 

I'm about to do it now :)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@emollienime  there :smirk:

 

@Anjalifairy You probably didn’t saw it, but this thread literally went into “HOT” status :lol: People probably thought PSJ had some new appearance somewhere, but nah, it’s just us talking about kissing scenes and his lips lmfao 

 

tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo1_250.gifv tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo2_250.gifv 

B8605813-4927-4-D70-8-DF8-391-BB2-A9-AE8

 

Spoiler

 

tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo4_250.gifv tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo8_250.gifv tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo3_250.gifv
tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo7_250.gifv tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo5_250.gifv tumblr_ols4nxABfv1r3hugwo9_250.gifv

 

credit: lavenderbyun

Park Seo Joon’s Lips

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Completed Variety Show “Youn’s Stay”] | [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..