Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon, Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, And More In Talks For “Youn’s Kitchen 3”

Park Seo Joon, Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, And More In Talks For “Youn’s Kitchen 3”

A third season of the popular show “Youn’s Kitchen” is in the works!

On October 26, Ilgan Sports reported that “Youn’s Kitchen 3” was originally scheduled to be filmed abroad in spring this year, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the team was unable to go abroad, and plans were pushed back. The report cited a source who shared, “Filming is scheduled to take place in late November in Korea. The program may not be called ‘Youn’s Kitchen 3,’ and the location is being kept a secret.”

Following the report, a source from “Youn’s Kitchen 3” stated to Newsen, “We are still working out the filming schedule for season three. It is true that we have made appearance offers to Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik, and they are positively reviewing the offers.”

“Youn’s Kitchen 3” also previously stated that nothing was decided regarding the filming location after it was reported that the show would be taking place on Jeju Island.

“Youn’s Kitchen” is PD (producing director) Na Young Suk’s variety program that follows the cast members as they operate a restaurant in a foreign country. The first season took place in Gili Trawangan, Indonesia, and the second season was filmed in Garachico, Spain. Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yu Mi have been part of the show since season one, and Park Seo Joon joined the cast for season two. Choi Woo Shik and Jung Yu Mi appeared on PD Na Young Suk’s “Summer Vacation” together.

According to Ilgan Sports, “Youn’s Kitchen 3” will begin airing in

January 2021.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1433819wpp/park-seo-joon-jung-yu-mi-choi-woo-shik-and-more-in-talks-for-youns-kitchen-3

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Guys! Woo Shik and Seo Jun joining Youn’s Kitchen 3!!!!!!!

We will meet him again this January

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this good news. I guess it's confirmed already that he's joining again this show, right? He joined the cast for season two. This will be a third season of the popular show. I heard that it was originally scheduled to be filmed abroad in spring this year, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the team was unable to go abroad, and plans were pushed back. The program may not be called ‘Youn’s Kitchen 3,’ and the location is being kept a secret. But, I heard that it would be taking place on Jeju Island. According to Ilgan Sports, “Youn’s Kitchen 3” will begin airing in January 2021. :blush:

______________________________________________________________________________________

‘Itaewon Class’ Actor Park Seo Joon Purchases Building In Gangnam For 11 Billion Won

0003043371_001_20200804115915027.jpg

Actor Park Seo Joon purchased a building in Gangnam!

According to officials in the real estate industry, Park Seo Joon purchased a building in Gangnam, Seoul earlier this year.

Park Seo Joon bought the “O Building,” which is located in the Korean “Rodeo Drive.” The Itaewon Class actor purchased this six story tall building for 11 billion won. In addition, his long-time hair and makeup staff opened up a salon in his building, which still has many vacancies. 

Park Seo Joon is currently filming director Lee Byung Hun’s upcoming movie Dream, along with IU. He will also work on another film called Concrete Utopia afterward.

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0003062127

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@willenette @ivanovie25 Not 100% confirmed, but it’s not rumors either. Since they’re reporting “positively considering” it basically means they’re on final stages of negotiations;))) 

@serenilmauve, I do agree with you - And I'm glad that he  is with Choi Woo Shik for the new season. Only this 3rd season is filming via domestic due to Covid pandemic since the first season took place in Indonesia and the last season was in Spain.  :blush:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve I'm worried due to Dream overseas filming schedule, since they're planning to continue the filming. I hope the schedule doesn't clash..

I think Na PD will adjust the schedules with Seo Joon (my wish). :blush: Cant wait for it but I cannot wait for Dream. When we can see Seo Joon and IU? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, I do agree with you - And I'm glad that he  is with Choi Woo Shik for the new season. Only this 3rd season is filming via domestic due to Covid pandemic since the first season took place in Indonesia and the last season was in Spain.  :blush:

I hope it’s not Jeju though It’s beautiful but really overexposed place to film variety. 

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve I'm worried due to Dream overseas filming schedule, since they're planning to continue the filming. I hope the schedule doesn't clash..

I believe it wouldn’t. We usually hear only small portion of negotiations, but if he and his team agreed it means they already sorted out graphic between Dream and YK3. Otherwise we would heard much more vague news;))

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Awww..OMG! Finally Youn's Kitchen..

thank you thank you Na PD

but is it already confirmed? Because i read in many english news site, they say they are still considering..

@ivanovie25, yes, Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Sik will join in "Youn's Kitchen 3". TODAY, October 26, a representative in the entertainment industry shared with Ilgan Sports that both will participate in season 3. I heard before that the program was announced to be recorded in January 2021, but the filming has been pushed up to this November.  The domestic filming schedule will take place in late November. I'm curious of what the title will be in case they will change it. Therefore, they have completed the participant lineup now. :blush:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here Are The Most Anticipated K-Dramas and Films For 2020-2021

Want to know the top 10 most anticipated K-dramas and films are coming soon? Then keep on reading!

2. 'Dream'

Dream
(Photo : Amino Apps)
Fanmade

'Dream' is a film scheduled to be released in 2021 and will be distributed by Megabox Plus M. The film will star Park Seo Joon and IU. The film follows Yoon Hong Dae (Park Seo Joon), a soccer plays who become involved in an unexpected case and received disciplinary measures. He becomes the coach for a special national soccer team that consists of homeless people. He trains them to compete in the Homeless World Cup.

6. 'Concrete Utopia'

Concrete Utopia
(Photo : KStarLive)

'Concrete Utopia' is a film expected to be released in 2021 and distributed by Lotte Entertainment. The film stars Park Bo Young and Park Seo Joon, with a supporting role played by Lee Byung Hun. The film is set in Seoul following a devastating earthquake, where survivors stay in Hwanggoong Apartment, the only place still standing. Young Tak (Lee Byung Hun) acts as a leader for the residents of the Hwanggoong residents and protects the residents from outsiders. Min Sung (Park Seo Joon) is a public officer picked by Young Tak to be a helper. Myeong Hwa (Park Bo Young) is Min Sung's wife and a nurse who tends to the injured.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119173/20201022/here-are-the-most-anticipated-k-dramas-and-films-for-2020-2021.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@willenette waa..sooo happy to hear that :issohappy: the best news today for me...indeed Seo Joon is already in Na PD's inner circle. Na PD even came as a guest in one of his fan meetings right?

Btw i wonder how Na PD got to know Woo Shik? Has he been in other variety shows? I think Seo Joon's frequent guesting in Running Man and also once in 2D1N somehow allows other PDs to see his potential in variety show being quick witted and all..

Is that Dream official poster? I see a bit of Go Dongman there..lol! At least the physical state..:wub:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Shouldn’t he at least now be “full time” worker? XD

I wonder how it will be like. Youn’s Kitchen 2 fun part was seeing foreigner reacting to Korean cuisine the first time and how no one knew who they’re lol 

But in Na PD we trust;))) Hope ratings will be as good as first two;) 

It’s again October-November and we again waiting for Seo Jun’s January comeback to TV hehehhe

Lol i was kidding. I'm sure he'll be the full time worker this time and he deserves it after all the hard work in last season:)) LSJ can't live without Seojun as he said he liked to order him around bcs he's such a fit and young healthy man xD Hopefully, Wooshik won't make any trouble as he has low stamina lol

I'm thinking if the format will be closer to Kang's Kitchen format(?) confused emoji GIF

All the potential customers have to fill some kind of applications in advance and those who selected will be able to come to the restaurant to eat there. Bcs if they don't do so, it'll be uncontrollable i guess. Like everyone wants to meet top stars lol. 

And it's the same time as Youn's Kitchen 2 that they filmed it on November 2017 :D

Well, i have to remind myself that we still need Awesome to confirm his appearance right? :joy:

9 hours ago, sueeila said:

Hi everyone.. i'm taking a break for a while focusing in my teenage son on his big exam and exam project and already finished last friday. And i just coming back from my hometown for a short holiday.

What? Why? I just heard about this restriction and really shocked and so so sad.. how can they do this to us as a fan :tears:.. but yeah i'm a very positive gal so i'll try my best to make it 500m views :lol:

On the bright side it's good to here psj will join youn's kitchen 3 along with his best friend cws

It's really a blessed october :heart:

Wow respect for you that you have those amazing mom's life and fangirling's life at the same time :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol i was kidding. I'm sure he'll be the full time worker this time and he deserves it after all the hard work in last season:)) LSJ can't live without Seojun as he said he liked to order him around bcs he's such a fit and young healthy man xD Hopefully, Wooshik won't make any trouble as he has low stamina lol

I'm thinking if the format will be closer to Kang's Kitchen format(?)

All the potential customers have to fill some kind of applications in advance and those who selected will be able to come to the restaurant to eat there. Bcs if they don't do so, it'll be uncontrollable i guess. Like everyone wants to meet top stars lol. 

And it's the same time as Youn's Kitchen 2 that they filmed it on November 2017 :D

Well, i have to remind myself that we still need Awesome to confirm his appearance right? :joy:

Wow respect for you that you have those amazing mom's life and fangirling's life at the same time :D

To be honest, they would’ve been in trouble in Spain, if not for Seo Jun;)))

I like that moment, when Lee Seo Jin praised Seo Jun to Youn Yuh Jung and she agreed eagerly with him;))) Also he told her, that she can’t scold him, because of his protective fandom lol 

God, I can’t wait to see their interaction again:)))
The fact that we need official confirmation is the only thing stopping me from adding it in the title of the thread lol

I didn’t watch Kang’ Kitchen... But I would like them to come up with something fresh to Youn’s Kitchen. 

Btw, I wonder if they still going to cook Korean cuisine...? :rubchin:

So many questions... And January is so far away... kinda xD 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@ivanovie25Na PD always keeping a close eye on what's going on in the entertaintment world, about who is current most talked celeb due to his/her succesfull project. And Na PD is always quick off the mark, i would say. He cast Seojun for the first time after the raising popularity of FFMW and noticed that Dongman character was so loved by many. And then, WWWSK hit it again, Seojun rose to fame once again and was invited to 3MAD. Now, i guess after all those IC and Park Saeroy mega success, seems like Na PD still doesn't wanna let him go lol. As for Choi Wooshik, who doesn't know Parasite?! Not to mention knowing he and Seojun are close friends as members of most well-known celeb squad, he wouldnt miss the opportunity to bring them in a show together. In addition to my points, he also cast the popular Sky Castle's Yum JungAh and Yoon SeAh, and Parasite's Park Sodam on 3MAD. All were some of the most talked stars at that time bcs of their hit projects. That's why, imo, Na PD is brilliant. And bcs of his credibility as variety shows hit maker, celebs are more than happy to join his program :D

Btw, that poster is a fanmade. I don't get why the article use a fanmade one xD

38 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun, right :P

SMART teasing him like a pro lmfao

Just a teaser but i know he'll look fatally attractive :heart2beat:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette waa..sooo happy to hear that :issohappy: the best news today for me...indeed Seo Joon is already in Na PD's inner circle. Na PD even came as a guest in one of his fan meetings right?

Btw i wonder how Na PD got to know Woo Shik? Has he been in other variety shows? I think Seo Joon's frequent guesting in Running Man and also once in 2D1N somehow allows other PDs to see his potential in variety show being quick witted and all..

Is that Dream official poster? I see a bit of Go Dongman there..lol! At least the physical state..:wub:

Other than Summer Vacation Na PD’s show? No, as I know, but Na PD always liked casting actors and he knows who is likable and has good and honest character. He has an eye for that type of people in industry;))

That’s fanart;)  

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25Na PD always keeping a close eye on what's going on in the entertaintment world, about who is current most talked celeb due to his/her succesfull project. And Na PD is always quick off the mark, i would say. He cast Seojun for the first time after the raising popularity of FFMW and noticed that Dongman character was so loved by many. And then, WWWSK hit it again, Seojun rose to fame once again and was invited to 3MAD. Now, i guess after all those IC and Park Saeroy mega success, seems like Na PD still doesn't wanna let him go lol. As for Choi Wooshik, who doesn't know Parasite?! Not to mention knowing he and Seojun are close friends as members of most well-known celeb squad, he wouldnt miss the opportunity to bring them in a show together. In addition to my points, he also cast the popular Sky Castle's Yum JungAh and Yoon SeAh, and Parasite's Park Sodam on 3MAD. All were some of the most talked stars at that time bcs of their hit projects. That's why, imo, Na PD is brilliant. And bcs of his credibility as variety shows hit maker, celebs are more than happy to join his program :D

Btw, that poster is a fanmade. I don't get why the article use a fanmade one xD

Just a teaser but i know he'll look fatally attractive :heart2beat:

He looks at popularity too xD

But I do think Na PD likes certain type of popular star. You can’t just expect to hit big and get a call from Na PD :smort:

His aura is unmatchable :shaq:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

To be honest, they would’ve been in trouble in Spain, if not for Seo Jun;)))

I like that moment, when Lee Seo Jin praised Seo Jun to Youn Yuh Jung and she agreed eagerly with him;))) Also he told her, that she can’t scold him, because of his protective fandom lol 

God, I can’t wait to see their interaction again:)))
The fact that we need official confirmation is the only thing stopping me from adding it in the title of the thread lol

I didn’t watch Kang’ Kitchen... But I would like them to come up with something fresh to Youn’s Kitchen. 

Btw, I wonder if they still going to cook Korean cuisine...? 

So many questions... And January is so far away... kinda xD 

In Kang's Kitchen, all the cast cooked. Each of them had their own duty and speciality to cook. Bcs the customers were local tourists so they served variety of korean cuisines. Like Kang Hodong in charge of kalguksu, Ahn Jaehyun in charge of ttokpokki, Minho in charge of dessert, P.O in charge of fried rice, etc. And the serving one was just.. everybody lol. I would like to see Seojun cooks too this time pleaseeee Na PD xD

28 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Other than Summer Vacation Na PD’s show? No, as I know, but Na PD always liked casting actors and he knows who is likable and has good and honest character. He has an eye for that type of people in industry;))

That’s fanart;)  

He looks at popularity too xD

But I do think Na PD likes certain type of popular star. You can’t just expect to hit big and get a call from Na PD 

His aura is unmatchable 

That's why for me he is quick off the mark and brilliant. He has that instinct about who the popular ones he should bring in show. Not just anyone. He can always change the cast as he wants, but why do you think he keeps casting Seojun. Bcs his irresistible aura, easy going personality and reliable in many ways :wub: And his combination of cast so far always works for me :ilike:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2