Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

21 Dramas Of 2020 Based On Webtoon - Confirmed

After 2018 and 2019 dramas based on webtoon, it is time for 2020! In 2020, a lot of drama is based on webtoon.

We often update the list, don’t forget to bookmark us for updates.

The list is divided into TWO PARTS, the confirmed webtoon for 2020 (this one) and the webtoon announced to be adapted in dramas in 2020 but with no confirmation of broadcast. Don't forget to check the other part here for more webtoons to be adapted soon.

1- "Itaewon Class" / Schedule status: Aired

The webtoon "Itaewon Class" (in Korean "이태원 클라쓰") was adapted into a drama. It tells the story of the CEO of a major company of Food Service and his son. The main character lost his father because of the CEO’s son and he is alone. (According to the webtoon plot) His dream was to be a policeman but because of the situation, he decided to seek revenge for his father’s death by becoming rich. Little by little, he tried to reach his dream and he managed to open a pub. Later, he became the CEO of the company name I.C. (Itaewon Class).

21 Dramas Of 2020 Based On Webtoon - Confirmed

JTBC / "Itaewon Class" Webtoon

“Itaewon Class” drama’s producer is Kim SungYoon, he previously worked for the popular drama “Love in the Moonlight”. The drama aired on cable channel JTBC on Jan .31. Park SeoJoon, Kim DaMi, and Yoo JaeMyung are the lead actors. It is available on Netflix.

Find out more about the webtoon and which cast Koreans want to see in the adaptation here.

For more information, pictures, and teaser of the drama and webtoon, you can check our cast and summary here.

Webtoon links: Korean / Not officially available in English.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/14-dramas-of-2020-based-on-webtoon/

• Like 2

12 Heartbreaking K-Drama Quotes That Will Make You Ugly Cry

K-dramas are famous for being super kilig and funny, but what makes a lasting impact on us are the heartbreaking lines uttered by the characters we love, especially when the delivery is just right. Add a strategically-inserted OST to that, and well, you’re in a puddle of tears!

9. Itaewon Class

“Unlike myself, I wanted you to be proud and confident. Today, I could see you're already living like that. You have no idea how proud I was. I want you to keep living like that, my son.”
- Park Sung Yeol (Son Hyun Joo)

One of your parents telling you that they’re proud of you is enough to bring you to tears, but to go back to that memory over and over again after your father was unjustly killed? It’s so heartbreaking it’s almost unfair for anyone to feel this kind of pain.

12. Fight For My Way

Choi Ae Ra (played by Kim Ji Won) from Fight For My Way.

Okay, so maybe in hindsight the kissing scene that happened right after Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) said this wasn’t exactly heartbreaking. But don’t forget that the reason she said this is because she always had to look away every time Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) shared a kiss or a moment with his ex-girlfriend, Park Hye Ran (Lee Elijah). And we get it, girl, your heart can only take so much!

• Like 2