Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Itaewon Class: Episode 3

by dramallama

itaewonclass-03-00040.jpg

Itaewon proves itself a tough neighborhood to break into, and our hero reflects on how to best support his new business. Struggling in the midst of bustling businesses can be demoralizing, and desperate times are calling for desperate decisions from the Danbam staff. A straightforward promotional campaign leads to a chain of unexpected events, and our hero finds himself entangled in even more challenges and old enemies.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/itaewon-class-episode-3/#comment-3615858

• Like 1

@emollienime don’t take them seriously;) 

BF6343-CB-85-C4-4760-A32-D-F2144-B5-F09-

look at the upvotes, where people praising him and joking with him and referring to his character. he had like only 4 minutes of screen time, but a lot of people thought of it as very impactful moment for both families in the movie;)) and that he started everything :lol: poor Min Hyuk :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Dont take such hearts to comment. He has landed extreme job director movie and all movie ditectors know him and his potential. He doesnt need anyone's  fame when he is in most demand endorser in korea, with around double digit cfs and i believe he must get arojnd 800k-1 million usd per cf like his age mates lmh ,sjk etc after so many hit projects. He is doing great in his career. With new hit drama and a big movie lined up , most endorsements,  he has achieved everything. He started from ground, not like any idol actor who got lead roles from start. Worked his way to top.  They can keep crying about him  .

AND did u guys watch his cellreturn cf. He and lee min ho in same cf. My eyes r blessed as fan of both in one cf! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

[naver] PARK SEOJOON "PARASITE WON BEST PICTURE, CRAZY... I SAW CHOI WOOSHIK WIPING HIS TEAR"

Monday, 10 February 2020 

0004454776_001_20200210165512490.jpg?type=w540
He posted on his Instagram "Crazy" when Parasite won the Best Picture and later posted a picture of Choi Wooshik saying "I saw you tearing up"

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
original post: here

1. [+3,944, -19]

But why did you go study abroad...?

2. [+3,234, -64]
Even though his cameo was short, it made a big impression, you were cool <3

3. [+2,218, -37]

Even we feel so happy about this so how much more for him who made a special appearance in the movie

4. [+1,208, -35]
Take over Itaewon and let's go for Hollywood!

5. [+560, -31]
Minhyuk's special appearance was good too

6. [+321, -3]
Park Seojoon who created the parasiteㅎㅎ it all started because you introduced the private lessons ^^

credit: https://pann--choa.blogspot.com/2020/02/naver-park-seojoon-parasite-won-best.html

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

40 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

[naver] PARK SEOJOON "PARASITE WON BEST PICTURE, CRAZY... I SAW CHOI WOOSHIK WIPING HIS TEAR"

Monday, 10 February 2020 

He posted on his Instagram "Crazy" when Parasite won the Best Picture and later posted a picture of Choi Wooshik saying "I saw you tearing up"

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
original post: here

1. [+3,944, -19]

But why did you go study abroad...?

2. [+3,234, -64]
Even though his cameo was short, it made a big impression, you were cool <3

3. [+2,218, -37]

Even we feel so happy about this so how much more for him who made a special appearance in the movie

4. [+1,208, -35]
Take over Itaewon and let's go for Hollywood!

5. [+560, -31]
Minhyuk's special appearance was good too

6. [+321, -3]
Park Seojoon who created the parasiteㅎㅎ it all started because you introduced the private lessons ^^

credit: https://pann--choa.blogspot.com/2020/02/naver-park-seojoon-parasite-won-best.html

Hi serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this.  Wow..........“Parasite” is the first non-English language film to ever win Best Picture in the entire history of the Oscars. Many Korean stars expressed their joy about the historic moment. I would also like to congratulate PSJ who made a cameo in the film.  They're close friends with CWS.  So happy for SK film industry.  I’m happy and proud of the "Parasite" team for winning a big award. This is daebak. I love how even the SK-President congratulated and celebrated this...The country is on a ROLL. A well- deserved recognition from the academy. I've been also a fan of SK movies - they make some awesome movies. It's long overdue. I'm proud to see them breakthrough the western film industry. Good Job! Congratulations! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1