Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

48 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

guys who know the ending can u give me it putting in spoiler tag? i dont like sad endings or etc. I dont wanna continue if its ending is sad. Can anyone provide me the detail, like he became rich take revenge etc?. I will be greatful

WARNING FOR Itaewon Class drama ENDING SPOILERS 

Spoiler

It's not sad ending at all. A very big and satisfying happy ending for Park Sae Roy, Jo Yi Seo and everyone, who supported him. He will get his revenge, success and love;) Of course there will be bumps on the road to his happiness, but his life will eventually turn from bitter to sweet;)))

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just hope he realizes she ( oh soo ah ) is no friend but an enemy in disguise. ,,,,,,,... Btw thanks a lot!

discussing it further. read at ur risk!

anyways thnx and also @serenilmauve

Spoiler

and she will get her justice for all "easy path" choices she made before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sueeila said:
I really really love this scene.. really touch deep in my heart.. i did feel really psr dad died but i didn't shed any tears but this scene really make me shed a tears don't know why.. gosh weird right.. damn

I don't think it's weird, as I said once before, we all get emotional for a different reason, because what we experience in life and etc., but honestly, I think IC is good because it does touch something inside you. 

For me personally most emotional scene was when PSR drinks soju and says "it's bitter" to his dad's ghost :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

“Itaewon Class” Sees Significant Ratings Increase In Week 2, “Stove League” Continues To Go Strong

SBS’s “Stove League” and JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” continue to record strong viewership ratings!

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” saw a significant ratings increase with its third episode. The drama, which premiered last week to an incredible response from viewers, recorded 8.0 percent viewership, a notable 2.7 point increase from the previous episode.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1381873wpp/itaewon-class-sees-significant-ratings-increase-in-week-2-stove-league-continues-to-go-strong

Park Seo Joon’s New Drama “Itaewon Class” Soars To All-Time Ratings High

Park Seo Joon’s New Drama “Itaewon Class” Soars To All-Time Ratings High

JTBC’s new drama “Itaewon Class” is quickly gaining steam!

On February 8, “Itaewon Class”—a new webtoon adaptation starring Park Seo Joon as a passionate entrepreneur who is determined to make his mark—achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 9.4 percent.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1382057wpp/park-seo-joons-new-drama-itaewon-class-soars-to-all-time-ratings-high

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3