Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

30 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Fyi guys, according to PSJ's k-fan, they will be filming IC until early March. Why i feel i'm not ready yet if IC ends? :cry:

Because this drama is awesome and it's such a treasure to watch PSJ and everyone's acting for 2 hours each week. It's always so hard to give up on dramas that you like :tears: On top of not knowing when PSJ will comeback with new drama, it's also a shame to know, that he probably will never work with KDM and KNA again (or at least in a very long time) :tears: And I'm really into how all their acting styles match so much together ^_^

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

58 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Because this drama is awesome and it's such a treasure to watch PSJ and everyone's acting for 2 hours each week. It's always so hard to give up on dramas that you like :tears: On top of not knowing when PSJ will comeback with new drama, it's also a shame to know, that he probably will never work with KDM and KNA again (or at least in a very long time) :tears: And I'm really into how all their acting styles match so much together ^_^

Ikr? It's like my mood booster now to welcome the weekend. And the fact that i know exactly that we've been waiting for this drama for such a long time; starting from not have anything detailed, then teasers and trailer began to release one by one (still remember how excited we were), and finally without us knowing it will end soon, it makes me emo :bawling::joy: Is it just me who feels empty everytime my favorite drama ends? :tears: Also, i even intentionally join this soompi forum only to exchange information with everyone about this drama ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, emollienime said:

ah,don’t wanna think about drama ending:lol:we still have 10 episodes...but suddenly it seems such a little number:tears::P

Its better.  Indian dramas here cross 1000 episodes,  5 year plus,  with hero and heroines getting plastic surgery after some accident and murder attempt. They become different person with different height , skin tone , voice etc and also become supee rich for revenge.  Better to have 16 episodes lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Its better.  Indian dramas here cross 1000 episodes,  5 year plus,  with hero and heroines getting plastic surgery after some accident and murder attempt. They become different person with different height , skin tone , voice etc and also become supee rich for revenge.  Better to have 16 episodes lol

never watched indian dramas,but they sound very makjang...and entertaining:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2