Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

A fan in DC gallery posted this,

This is the location of Seojun's latest IG post

https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun/121204

Based on OP, it is in Yeoncheon county, Gyeonggi province. OP assumed that he took the photo there while on his way to Conpia filming set or during the filming break. Bcs based on director IG post, they filmed in Yeoncheon, also in RP, Seojun said that he would go to Yeoncheon for filming after Comma fanmeeting. 

(OP said that post will be deleted soon).

@serenilmauve talking about fanart, there's also prince_seojun, remember? But where is she/he now? :dissapointed_relieved: It's different type of fanart from peco but her/his fanarts are super cute and detailed :love:

https://instagram.com/prince_seojun?utm_medium=copy_link

waaa very nice info @Anjalifairy

and I just found out about this prince seojun IG account, I really like the fanart cartoon, quite often see this prince seojun fanart cartoon everywhere... so kyut! :kiss_wink:

I really love Peco’s artwork.. so realism... really amaziiing @serenilmauve  :love:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

Seo Jun’s latest CK post is trending on insta against the hashtag #mycalvins. Love it :love:

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

It’s a bummer some of those big name actors are missing from the list.  Not sure why? Unlike last few weeks I couldn’t find a lot of silhouettes because we are nearing the end of the list , found one on the female actor list “Lee Youngae”. I didn’t have trouble finding them or SJ’s until recently. I still have not trouble accessing SJ’s profile. 

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Usually after 2 updates in rows, Seo Jun will go missing again. Lol. Just happy with his updates today. :blush: 

@ivanovie25 I can see his muscles are growing a bit now? Lol.

@Jeomju1216 

Spoiler

It is so strange. I totally cannot see it. It is always the same person. I have to check the Youtube if I wanna know all the lists. But it is better wait the info from @ivanovie25. Hahahah.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun’s latest CK post is trending on insta against the hashtag #mycalvins. Love it :love:

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

Reveal hidden contents

It’s a bummer some of those big name actors are missing from the list.  Not sure why? Unlike last few weeks I couldn’t find a lot of silhouettes because we are nearing the end of the list , found one on the female actor list “Lee Youngae”. I didn’t have trouble finding them or SJ’s until recently. I still have not trouble accessing SJ’s profile. 

waaa jinjja?!?!.. yippiwww

seo jun always number one right?

huehehhe  @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

he’s so handsome in that photo :hooray2:

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh..my.. Are they testing our patience or what?  I have been waiting for more than a week to get 1.25 minutes only. 

waited for one year to be honest, the script reading was one year ago right lol :joy:

• LOL 5

LOL! reading your comments is hilarious :lol: well, 1.25 s is enough otherwise it will become a spoiler :tounge_wink: though we kinda know the premise of the film from its title and description

At the end it says coming soon, is it another script reading clip or the movie? :tounge_wink:

Come on PD-nim, just get the CGI and finish it already :blush:

@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

well, i don't know too because i couldn't see any silhouettes on the website. So from the youtube I know it's 4 slots left, we'll see who they are this week. It seems that now they release the videos only 3-4 videos per week not 20. Last week 3 videos only and all actress. So now 4 actress slots left, the same as the actor. 

• Like 5