Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Our well-mannered man, he let his fan to take sit. Is it possible to love him more than I already do?

LOL he knows what his viewers want ;)  " You have to give the viewers what the payed for. No wonder he is best at fan service 

:shaq:

Seo Joon as your boyfriend. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002888462

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003618471

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Woowww... Thank u for the posting the UTube of Beauty Inside @PSJLOVER. It is my first time see this video. I think I am so right by loving him. His parents really raise him well and I am very proud fan of Seo Joon. :heart4:

Yes we stan right man <3. He is 6 years elder to me but when I see him like this I feel like a proud mom. 

Ef7JTdBUwAAsXqu?format=jpg&name=360x360

Park Seo Joon for 'Harper's Bazaar' Korea. The full pictorial and interview will be released on the magazine's September issue.

Credit

Park Seo Joon dresses up fancy for 'Harper's Bazaar'

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/park-seo-joon-dresses-up-fancy-for-harpers-bazaar

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200821160510822

they have stop shooting for dream due to corona. Great news, health comes first, I was really worried for them

Good to know as recently so many news about the corona and I am so worry about Dream as well. I just know that there will be overseas shooting for Dream. I thought all will be domestic shooting. Hopefully everything will be fine. Stay safe and stay healthy for all of us. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

It makes sense that they suppose to film overseas too, since that championship is a Worldwide... Not sure why I didn’t thought about it even once :sweats::lol:

You are not the only one. This never cross my mind lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Now question guys... Why J-hope in BTS’s new MV looks like PSJ’s 2018 fashion version :joy: Even hair matches 

Oh WANJEON!!! Shades, hairstyle, and black shirt lmfao i just checked the full mv and couldn't help but laugh everytime J-Hope appeared on the screen in totally similar style with PSJ. I don't know why i find it funny though lolzzzz :loolz:

What? :wut: They didn't announce anything about overseas filming in the early stage of production right? They probably kept it private to avoid public criticism or judgement due to this whole covid19 situation. Hope Seojun and all the cast and crew stay safe and healthy.

Oooh thank you Essa for gracing my timeline today with hottie Seojun :luvarrow:

I would rather to sit on his laps rather than the sofa itself lol pardon my pervert mind guys :loveu: I mean Seojun with his tan skin these days is way 1000x manlier than usual. And the way he played with the white fur was just too adorable. My heart can't take it :heart2beat:

bn-sj2013-20200821-0001.jpg

Here he updated his IG looking cozy in the sofa :love:

Cr. bn_sj2013

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Woo Shik roasting Seo Jun mentioning him being clueless about where are cameras suppose to be when they were rookies xD Also Woo Shik actually Seo Jun’s senior in acting field... by whooping 6 months xD

aww they are so cute. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Just thinking where will be Dream team going for overseas shooting and whether it is possible for Youn's Kitchen 3?

Hopefully can see Seo Joon again whether as guest for another variety shows or cameo for any drama. Wishes. 

They supposed to film Youn’s Kitchen between Itaewon Class and Dream, but COVID made in difficult for them. 

With second wave of COVID possibly soon approaching, who know. But it’s good to know, that they at least have plans to do Youn’s Kitchen. 
I have soft spot for that show, because Seo Jun was so loved and praised so much during that time and gained his CF king status from it;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3