Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** I read an article about Uhm Jung Hwa and there I discovered that Park Seo Joon is her youngest drama partner. In spite of their age gap, the two were able to show good chemistry onscreen and delivered their characters well in "A

Witch's Love". I love this drama.   :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

10 K-Drama Male Leads Who Never Lost Sight Of Their First Love

Is your first love your one and only love? Some may agree and some may agree to disagree. However, there are men who have not only waited for years but even moved heaven and earth as well as traveled across dimensions to be reunited with their first and only love. Wondering where you can find these men? Where else but in K-dramas! These men have set the bar as the poster boys of everlasting love. Here’s a look at 10 K-dramas where male leads never lost sight of their first love.

She Was Pretty

She-was-pretty-1-.jpg

Childhood friends, mistaken identities, and the passionate reconciliation—many would consider this to be their favorite trope. Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) has never forgotten his childhood crush Kim Hye Jin, the pretty girl who befriended him in school whilst the rest ignored or mocked him for being plump. Years later the chubby preteen is a good-looking and sought-after magazine editor. Moving to Seoul from the United States, his sole mission is to meet Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) but has no clue about what her grown-up version looks like. Hye Jin is no longer the same version of her younger self and is busy hustling between several part time jobs. Due to complex feelings about her looks, Hye Jin sends her friend Hye Ri (Go Joon Hee) to meet Sung Joon instead. Thus, the unbeknownst Sung Joon thinks of Hye Ri to be Hye Jin while Hye Jin finds herself working for Sung Joon’s magazine. Sung Joon is not particularly nice to Hye Jin since she keeps getting things wrong, but he also finds himself wondering as to why this frizzy haired and red-cheeked girl reminds him of the young Hye Jin. With Hye Ri falling for Sung Joon, and Shin Hyuk (Choi Siwon), Hye Jin’s colleague and friend, falling for her, the plot only thickens.

“She Was Pretty,” with its emphasis on self-worth and beauty being just skin deep, is one of those delightful shows that keeps you entertained. It seamlessly blends a cute romance along with the several laugh-out-loud situations. Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum’s chemistry aside, Choi Siwon scores with his cocky yet cool swag.

Start watching “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 2

*** I just finished re-watching "Jinny's Kitchen" from Prime Video. You could actually finish it in one sitting! I enjoyed watching The Senior Manager and The Chef: Park Seo Joon. With his gloves and chef transparent mask, you can tell that his territory was the back kitchen. His cooking skills contribute to the sales unquestionably! He was in charge of most menus with the help of his assistant. I admire the way he moves swiftly around the kitchen like a pro. With the help of his lectures and knowledge of how to do the recipe helps The New Intern:Taehyung/V very well. Their tandem was ideal. I love Park Seo Joon’s corndog, looks so yummy. Also, it's my first time to heard about a city in Mexico named Bacalar. This place deserves to be recognized as it offers a breathtaking view. The crystal clear blue lake that surrounded Bacalar is very inviting to do sea sports activities. Watching the show is very fun because they have all mouthwatering episodes. I feel hungry every time I see all those K-food. It satisfies me at the same time while watching because each episode will surely make you crave whatever the kitchen staff are cooking! Ohhh...... that Bulgogi Gimbap. Watching the show is indeed pure fun and entertaining. This is a reminder not to skip the last episode, which is the 11th

episode as each member got to answer the FAQ about them.   :rubchin:

img_0558.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

img_0982.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

img_0981.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

• Like 1

*** On June 1, Park Seo Joon and BLACKPINK’s Jennie attend the Chanel art show in Tokyo. They were previously seen in March during a fashion event. She performed on stage and he took pictures of her.   :blush:

• Like 1

*** “Concrete Utopia”, has confirmed its release in cinemas in August. The teaser poster has been unveiled. Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, and Park Bo Young are fresh combination to be in one-frame. I'm curious about the teaser poster because it shows a city in ruins, with only one apartment building still standing with the caption, “Everything collapsed

\except our apartment”.    :sweet:

20230602082312585ktmc.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230602082311471

• Like 1

*** He maintains his modern and stylish image. He pairs light blue denim pants with a tweed cardigan and completes the look with white Chelsea boots.   :heart2beat:

Park Seo Joon Chanel’s fashion show event in Japan

chanel-1-0106231.webp

park-seo-joon-chanel-1-010623.webp

photos source : Kbizoom

• Like 2

*** “Concrete Utopia” has released an intense trailer! Looks awesome and promising! Can't wait for this because it's starring two of my fav actors: Lee Byung Hun and Park Seo Joon. It's really his year this 2023. All of his projects will be in this year. Well, it's good since I feel like I haven’t seen him in anything new for a long time.   :kisslevel:

Watch: Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, And More Must Protect Their Lone Apartment In Trailer For Disaster Film “Concrete Utopia”

20230602143239_Concrete-Utopia.jpg?s=900

“Concrete Utopia” starring Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, and more has released an intense trailer!

Loosely based on Part 2 of the hit webtoon “Joyful Outcast” (“Pleasant Neighbors”), “Concrete Utopia” is a new disaster thriller about the aftermath of a devastating earthquake. The movie will follow the story that begins when the survivors gather at Hwang Goong Apartments, the only building left standing in an earthquake-ravaged Seoul.

Lee Byung Hun stars as Young Tak, the temporary leader of the residents of Hwang Goong Apartments who will do anything to protect the building from outsiders. Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Young portray a married couple who is determined to protect their family and apartment. The film also stars Kim Sun Young, Park Ji Hu, Kim Do Yoon, and more.

The earthquake-ravaged city is depicted in the new “Concrete Utopia” poster, with just one lone apartment standing tall in the rubble. The poster reads, “Everything has collapsed, except our apartment,” and confirms the film’s release date for this August.

Concrete-Utopia.jpeg

In the trailer, the earthquake survivors show hope and determination. Young Tak quietly comments, “I feel like this apartment has been chosen.” Someone else adds, “To be honest, a murderer and a pastor are the same now.”

Flashing back to the intense earthquake, Seoul gets ripped apart as Myung Hwa (Park Bo Young) asks Hye Won (Park Ji Hu), “How is it outside?” Hye Won replies, “Hell.”

Once the apartment residents realize their building is the last one standing, they step forward to protect it and themselves. Gathering all the survivors, Young Tak chants, “The apartment! Belongs to the people!”

Watch the trailer here:

“Concrete Utopia” will premiere in theaters this August!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** A fan visited the restaurant in “Jinny’s Kitchen” recently in Bacalar, Mexico, which aired its last episode only about a month ago. The restaurant was temporary, as the cast stayed for just a week. So, what exactly happened to the restaurant after filming? Now, it was just remnants. It was in the process of being demolished. Yet, there were still many things left from Jinny’s Kitchen, such as the sticky notes that customers left, some decor, posters, and even some shelf-stable food. The video went viral on TikTok. With so many things left, even after it had started being demolished, it was suggested that they take stuff. Many had attempted to purchase items, such as the poster, but they weren’t allowed to. According to the report, the location used for the show is connected to a hotel that wanted to expand, so the restaurant was demolished.   :kaching3:

6SfJkasFZFhc39COTfrE-uY8aoz0oYHnqUqrNq9d

• Love 1

*** "Concrete Utopia" has a thrilling teaser. It’s an interesting setup where a massive earthquake strikes Seoul and only one apartment building is left standing in the city. Looking forward to August for this movie.   :heart3:

• Like 1

*** Since Park Seo Joon has been an endorser for Chanel for quite some time now, I wonder if the brand constantly sent him free clothes he would wear it all the time - hahaha - I also wonder when his contract with Chanel will end. In recent months he's been wearing Chanel a lot and attending most of their events around the world. Too bad the brand really is positioning towards women's wear and has never released a full menswear collection though it has done collaborations. I'm just happy that Park Seo Joon is so sought after by a top couture brand. He pulls it off everything he wears.   :heart2:

• Like 1

Pin on Gif

NEW EVENT!

Quick Poll - A K-Drama Addict's Guide to Popular Korean Words and Phrases!

So how many words have you picked up since you started watching K-dramas?  Find out by taking a short quiz. Vote for the words you are inadverently using in your daily conversation with your non K-drama watching chingus and driving them crazy. Let us know how you fared. :happydance:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO team :innocent:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

*** “Concrete Utopia”  has been pre-sold to 152 countries ahead of its release as of Tuesday, distributor Lotte Entertainment announced the same day. Countries that the movie is sold to include France, Italy, Japan and Mexico. This is great news because it explained that such pre-sales reflect foreign moviegoers’ interest in the movie.

“Concrete Utopia” is scheduled to be released in August.    :Woah:

Main poster for ″Concrete Utopia″ [LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT]

Main poster for ″Concrete Utopia″ [LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT]

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Love 1

*** The anti-corruption and public crime investigation team of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency launched a search and seizure of three multiplex theaters and three distributors suspected of manipulating the box office. The police seized and searched CGV, Megabox, Lotte Cinema, and the headquarters of three distributors, including Showbox, Lotte Entertainment, and Kidari ENT. According to the police, these movie theaters and distributors are charged with interfering with the work of the Korea Film Promotion Commission by falsely counting the number of Korean moviegoers. The film screening committee operates a movie theater ticket integrated computer network and manages the box office, such as the number of audiences and sales for each movie. The aggregation is done by a method in

which movie operators such as multiplexes transmit data to the computer network.  :surprisedwut:

Star-studded disaster film 'Concrete Utopia' sold to 152 countries

By Lee Gyu-lee

The upcoming disaster film "Concrete Utopia," starring actors Lee Byung-hun and Park Seo-joon, has already been sold to over 150 countries ahead of its release in local theaters in August.

On Tuesday, the film's distributor Lotte Entertainment announced that this star-studded movie will also premiere in 152 countries, including France, Italy, Japan, India, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.

Directed by Um Tae-hwa, who previously helmed the 2016 fantasy movie "Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned," the blockbuster movie is set in a deserted Seoul, swept by a massive earthquake. Amidst the chaos, the sole surviving residents of one building come together to defend themselves against outsiders.

Lee will play the role of Young-tak, who is the head of the apartment's residential committee. Park Seo-joon and Park Bo-young will play a husband and wife dedicating themselves to protecting each other through the disaster.

"Director Um has presented a spectacle disaster film that provokes thoughts on solidarity among humans. It's visually surprising and touching, and actor Lee Byung-hun's performance is amazing," said The Jokers Films, the French distributor of the film.

The film is produced by Climax Studio, a production house known for making Netflix's original series "D.P" and "Hellbound."

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from May 15 to June 15. 

:shaq:

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Ma Dong Seok
  2. Lee Joon Hyuk
  3. Son Suk Ku
  4. Go Kyu Pil
  5. Kim Dong Wook
  6. Chun Woo Hee
  7. Kim Byung Chul
  8. Song Joong Ki
  9. Kim Tae Ri
  10. Han Suk Kyu
  11. Lee Byung Hun
  12. Lee Kyung Young
  13. Song Ji Hyo
  14. Lee Je Hoon
  15. Lee Seo Jin
  16. Park Seo Joon
  17. Kim Moo Yeol
  18. Lee Jong Suk
  19. Go Yoon Jung
  20. Gong Yoo

(skipped unrelated.....)

restmb_allidxmake.php?pp=002&idx=3&simg=

restmb_allidxmake.php?pp=002&idx=3&simg=

source : http://www.beyondpost.co.kr/view.php?ud=202306150915407748499def050a_30

• Like 1