Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Behind-the-scenes story of Pigeon's new model Park Seo Jun

The clean and fresh daily life of Park Seo Jun, a popular actor who is loved at home and abroad, has been revealed. Park Seo Jun, who was selected as a new exclusive model for Pigeon (CEO Joo-yeon Lee), a general household goods company, had a refreshing and fragrant healing time in daily life with Pigeon at the commercial shooting site.

At the commercial shooting site, Park Seo Jun perfectly expressed the freshness of the daily life of the consumer's lifestyle partner, Pigeon, with natural acting. He maximized the freshness of nature by revealing his own refreshing charm without adding or subtracting, adding unique youthful beauty to the freshness of pigeon. At the filming site, which consists of a cozy indoor space, Park Seo Jun showed a refreshing pigeon in his daily life, reading a book, playing with a dog naturally, riding an indoor bicycle and turning the washing machine.

Park Seo Jun boasted a special chemistry with the model dog Candy, who was with him in the advertisement, like a dad who is known for his special affection for his dog Simba. It is said that Candy fell in love with Park Seo Jun, who was friendly with pranks, and did not leave his side throughout the filming. In addition, he garnered applause from the field staff with his professional appearance and steel stamina that did not show any signs of tiredness even after shooting a bicycle scene for a long time.

It is said that the advertisement concept of Pigeon, which was developed with a comfortable and warm sensibility and fresh image, also matched well with Park Seo Jun's image. Park SeoJun, who was selected as a new exclusive model for Pigeon and gathered a lot of attention, can be seen through advertisements published online such as Pigeon's official YouTube and Instagram from the 14th. The advertisement achieved a high cumulative number of views within a week of being released and is receiving a warm response from viewers.

Wishing Seo Jun a speedy recovery and good health in the days to come :Fist1:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, yaya1241 said:

really love this photo ... 

unlike other photos, this particular one shown so much emotion in his eyes..

seems he want to tell us so many things..... :heart:

His eyes are so beautiful and expressive :crazymad: 

BTW, if hit enter/return after pasting the Twitter link it will automatically embed the tweet in your post :blush:

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 thanks! I was wondering why the image didn't show in the post.  

Edelkochen, Received the Grand Prize in 'Korea Consumer Rating Best Brand' for 2 consecutive years following last year

Edelkochen, a premium cookware brand, was honored with the 'Best Brand Award in Korea Consumer Ratings in 2022'.

At this event organized by KCAB, Edelkochen received favorable reviews from consumers in all areas of design and quality. Edelkochen is a domestic brand that directly produces and sells pots, frying pans, cutlery, and kitchen tools based on stainless steel.

Among them, while European brands have been dominant in the market for stainless steel products for decades, Edelkochen has been steadily promoting its name since 4 or 5 years ago. In particular, it can be found in department stores, marts, and various online malls due to increased awareness. Moreover, recently, actor Park Seo-joon, who is evaluated as a representative artist of K-Culture, has been used as a model, adding a healthy and luxurious image.

Edelkochen has recently launched a new product that combines a frying pan and a pot.

his product is made of triple stainless steel, so even simple pot dishes such as ramen and udon can be cooked in a healthy high-quality stainless steel pot instead of a low-priced pot. In particular, a scale is drawn inside the pot to check the amount of water, and there are water grooves on both sides, so you can easily boil noodles such as Chapagetti. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

Wow..Congrats Edelkochen! :thumbsup:

And congrats to our Seo Jun too for helping Edelkochen reach that position :glasses: 

Edelkochen is really good guys..i bought the pans..and i'm really impressed and satisfied. I wanna replace all my pots and bowls..hahaha..one at a time though, i don't wanna hurt my budget :blush:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

@Anjalifairy  So happy to know he already end the isolation and so exciting that he finally going to film Dream ! Hopefully we will get some photos from Hungry .... :please:

@yaya1241  same here - I'm happy that he's fully vaccinated and boosted,  and shows no special symptoms and has been released from self-quarantine.  South Korea has been suffering a spike in daily infections due to the highly transmissible omicron variant, the entertainment community is also affected. In recent weeks, a number of actors, singers and comedians were confirmed to be infected with COVID-19.   :ohboy2:   I wish for his speedy recovery.

AEN20220224007100315_01_i_P4.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

@Jeomju1216 thanks! I was wondering why the image didn't show in the post.  

Edelkochen, Received the Grand Prize in 'Korea Consumer Rating Best Brand' for 2 consecutive years following last year

Edelkochen, a premium cookware brand, was honored with the 'Best Brand Award in Korea Consumer Ratings in 2022'.

At this event organized by KCAB, Edelkochen received favorable reviews from consumers in all areas of design and quality. Edelkochen is a domestic brand that directly produces and sells pots, frying pans, cutlery, and kitchen tools based on stainless steel.

Among them, while European brands have been dominant in the market for stainless steel products for decades, Edelkochen has been steadily promoting its name since 4 or 5 years ago. In particular, it can be found in department stores, marts, and various online malls due to increased awareness. Moreover, recently, actor Park Seo-joon, who is evaluated as a representative artist of K-Culture, has been used as a model, adding a healthy and luxurious image.

Edelkochen has recently launched a new product that combines a frying pan and a pot.

his product is made of triple stainless steel, so even simple pot dishes such as ramen and udon can be cooked in a healthy high-quality stainless steel pot instead of a low-priced pot. In particular, a scale is drawn inside the pot to check the amount of water, and there are water grooves on both sides, so you can easily boil noodles such as Chapagetti. 

@yaya1241 thanks for sharing this. There are some images that you can't post since those images are copyrighted, and you need permission to use them. Most images from magazines are all protected by copyright.   :heart2:

On 2/24/2022 at 10:20 AM, serenilmauve said:

Hope our man a speedy recovery and healthy family and friends :kiss_wink:

@serenilmauve  same here - When I saw some numbers many weeks now, I thought all along that may be the peak but, looks like there's a mountain even higher. K-entertainment is reporting that multiple big names have tested positive. I thought all along that PSJ was overseas filming but, looks like he's back as SK is on top the omicron wave. Wishing happening quickly and full recovery to PSJ. Here in my side, we're gradually lifting some restrictions but, covid 19 is still there.   :kaching1:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, willenette said:

ame here - When I saw some numbers many weeks now, I thought all along that may be the peak but, looks like there's a mountain even higher. K-entertainment is reporting that multiple big names have tested positive. I thought all along that PSJ was overseas filming but, looks like he's back as SK is on top the omicron wave. Wishing happening quickly and full recovery to PSJ. Here in my side, we're gradually lifting some restrictions but, covid 19 is still there.

Ah, he's already back to SK from London around Nov 2nd if i'm not mistaken and after that in Dec, he also had a holiday for around 2 weeks in Hawaii and back again around 12th or 13th of Dec :blush:

• Like 5

On 2/24/2022 at 11:18 AM, Jeomju1216 said:

Behind-the-scenes story of Pigeon's new model Park Seo Jun

The clean and fresh daily life of Park Seo Jun, a popular actor who is loved at home and abroad, has been revealed. Park Seo Jun, who was selected as a new exclusive model for Pigeon (CEO Joo-yeon Lee), a general household goods company, had a refreshing and fragrant healing time in daily life with Pigeon at the commercial shooting site.

At the commercial shooting site, Park Seo Jun perfectly expressed the freshness of the daily life of the consumer's lifestyle partner, Pigeon, with natural acting. He maximized the freshness of nature by revealing his own refreshing charm without adding or subtracting, adding unique youthful beauty to the freshness of pigeon. At the filming site, which consists of a cozy indoor space, Park Seo Jun showed a refreshing pigeon in his daily life, reading a book, playing with a dog naturally, riding an indoor bicycle and turning the washing machine.

Park Seo Jun boasted a special chemistry with the model dog Candy, who was with him in the advertisement, like a dad who is known for his special affection for his dog Simba. It is said that Candy fell in love with Park Seo Jun, who was friendly with pranks, and did not leave his side throughout the filming. In addition, he garnered applause from the field staff with his professional appearance and steel stamina that did not show any signs of tiredness even after shooting a bicycle scene for a long time.

It is said that the advertisement concept of Pigeon, which was developed with a comfortable and warm sensibility and fresh image, also matched well with Park Seo Jun's image. Park SeoJun, who was selected as a new exclusive model for Pigeon and gathered a lot of attention, can be seen through advertisements published online such as Pigeon's official YouTube and Instagram from the 14th. The advertisement achieved a high cumulative number of views within a week of being released and is receiving a warm response from viewers.

Wishing Seo Jun a speedy recovery and good health in the days to come 

wishing you a speedy recovery, Seo Jun Ssi, Dongsaeng, with every happy hope that your getting well keeps going well. :D hwaiting. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The blueprint of Seo Jun Park, who started sailing into the wider world. :coolshades:

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Edelkochen is really good guys..i bought the pans..and i'm really impressed and satisfied. I wanna replace all my pots and bowls..hahaha..one at a time though, i don't wanna hurt my budget :blush:

Couldn’t agree more, best quality pans I’ve purchased recently… Me too, will happily get the pots next time I have an opportunity :thumbsup:

200.gif

• Like 5