Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, willenette said:

The 14th Annual Soompi Awards: Halftime Results

c456e1a2b92043f0a4caffaa899055dd.jpeg?s=

Ladies and gentlemen, the halftime results are in for the 14th Annual Soompi Awards – including the results from the first round of our Twitter-only Best Fandom voting.

You may notice that some of these halftime rankings deviate from the rankings you see on the voting site. Please note that these are cumulative rankings based on web votes and Soompi Music Chart scores, where applicable. Don’t forget, high chart scores can be trumped by volume of votes.

There are still 13 days left to vote and, remember, the results can change at any time! We’ve seen major upsets in the past so it’s still anyone’s game! This year’s nominees are particularly competitive, with nominees regularly taking the edge over another.

Now on to the halftime results for Soompi Awards!

Drama

Actor of the Year Current Rankings

1. D.O – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Junho – Just Between Lovers

Best Couple Current Rankings

1. D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang – My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Drama of the Year Current Rankings

1. 100 Days My Prince
2. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim
3. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

tq for the update

• Love 1

*** I'm so proud of PSJ! I hope we could get to see him in a new drama soon. I'm actually waiting for his upcoming movie. Congratulations PSJ! You deserve it! I know he has a talent.  GO PSJ! :lol:

Park Seo Joon And Kim Jaejoong Take Home Awards At 13th Asian Film Awards

39a5cf20375f4b3c887f5ddad1edda61.jpeg?s=

The 13th Asian Film Awards took place on March 17 in Hong Kong’s TVB City.

The Asian Film Awards are organized by the Asian Film Awards (AFA) Academy, which was created by the Tokyo International Film Festival, the Hong Kong International Film Festival, and the Busan International Film Festival.

It had previously been announced that director Lee Chang Dong would be given the Lifetime Achievement Award at the ceremony. In addition to this prestigious prize, Lee Chang Dong also took home the Best Director award for his latest film, “Burning.” Yoo Ah In had also been nominated for Best Actor for his role in the movie, but lost to Yakusho Kōji (“The Blood of Wolves”).

In other awards, Park Seo Joon took home the AFA Rising Star award. At the ceremony, he greeted the audience first in Chinese and then in Korean. He said, “This is my first time at the Asian Film Awards and I am grateful to accept such an excellent award. I strongly feel that I want to work with diverse people in diverse projects, not only in Korea but in many countries. I will work to make that a possibility. Thank you.”

At the same ceremony, Kim Jaejoong was also awarded the AFA Next Generation Award.

Other Korean actors who were nominated, but did not win, at the 13th Asian Film Awards included Han Ji Min (“Miss Baek”), Kwon Hae Hyo (“Hotel by the River”), Jin Seo Yun (“Believer”), and Jeon Jong Seo (“Burning”).

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

• Love 2

March 19, 2019

3 Korean stars recognized at AFAs

18205844.jpg

Three Korean stars, pictured from left, film director Lee Chang-dong, actor Park Seo-jun and singer Kim Jae-joong from boy band JYJ, took home prizes at the 13th Asia Film Awards (AFA), held Sunday in Hong Kong.

Lee, an award-winning director who was behind the film “Burning” (2018), was awarded both the Best Director Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award. This is not his first time receiving prizes at the AFAs: he was previously recognized for his films “Secret Sunshine” (2007) in 2008 and “Poetry” (2010) in 2011. “Burning” was also recognized at several international film festivals, including the Cannes Film Festival, Los Angeles Film Critics Association and the Toronto Film Critics Association.

Park - who recently starred in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” - received the AFA Rising Star Award, while Kim, who had just finished his Asian fan meeting tour, was awarded the AFA Next Generation Award.

The AFA is an annual ceremony presented by the Hong Kong International Film Festival Society to recognize excellence in film across Asian countries.

By Yeo Ye-rim

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

March 19, 2019

Actor Park Seo-joon Honored as 'Rising Star' at Asian Film Awards

2019031900827_0.jpg
Park Seo-joon poses with an award trophy at the Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong on Sunday.

Actor Park Seo-joon won the Rising Star of Asia Award at this year's Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong on Sunday.

The award is given to young actors and actresses who have the star quality to lead the Asian film industry in the future.

"It is my first time at the Asian Film Awards and I'm so honored to receive this wonderful award," Park said in his acceptance speech.

"It makes me want to seek more opportunities to work with diverse people in diverse projects. I will do my best to realize them."

The Asian Film Awards were launched in 2007 to recognize the achievements and excellence of the film professionals in the region. 

credit :Chosun Ilbo

Park Seo-joon shows off Rising Star Award

optimize

Actor Park Seo-joon won the Rising Star of Asia Award from 13th Asian Film Awards (AFA), Sunday. This is the picture he posted on Instagram.

By Lee Gyu-lee

Actor Park Seo-joon won the Rising Star of Asia Award trophy at the 13th Asian Film Awards (AFA) in Hong Kong, Sunday.

"I thank you for the award," Park was quoted as saying after receiving the award given to the most promising actor of the year. "I hope I will work with actors of diverse backgrounds." He excited fans by greeting them in Chinese.

Park has gained popularity through starring in a mixture of modern and period dramas.

Park's latest hit was the tvN drama "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?"

The AFA is among the four most prestigious film awards in Asia together with those hosted by Busan, Hong Kong and Tokyo.

Meanwhile, Park has just wrapped filming his new horror/action movie, "The Divine Fury," which will be released this year.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sueeila said:

:D thank you for always updating his activities... i'm not very good in inserting media or pictures hehehe

Hi sueeila, no problem............To post pictures/images here : just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :P

For Video: you can go to the "Share" on YT video then copy the video link or just copy the video link right from your web browser (it works for both YT and Daily Motion) :lol:

For Twitter, IG & FB posts: if you want to post the embedded post, just go to the timestamp on the posts you'd like to share and copy the link then paste it here.  If you just want to share the photos instead of the full post from these SNS, just do "copy image" or "copy image location" then paste.   :smile:

53 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi sueeila, no problem............To post pictures/images here : just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :P

For Video: you can go to the "Share" on YT video then copy the video link or just copy the video link right from your web browser (it works for both YT and Daily Motion) :lol:

For Twitter, IG & FB posts: if you want to post the embedded post, just go to the timestamp on the posts you'd like to share and copy the link then paste it here.  If you just want to share the photos instead of the full post from these SNS, just do "copy image" or "copy image location" then paste.   :smile:

ok tqvm... I'll try

6 Ripped Idols Who Are Made of All Muscle and Amazing Self-Discipline

Check out those chocolate abs…

It’s probably very natural for idols to want to look their best for their fans who always cheer them on. As a result, there are a few stars who unexpectedly take off their shirts to reveal a ripped body including washboard abs.

Here are 6 stars who have been revealed to have very jacked bodies:

4. Park Seo Joon

Muscles3

Actor Park Seo Joon has shown off his hard abs on many occasions through television shows and movies. His chocolate abs are so obvious to the eye that it has already captured the hearts of both producers and viewers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

18 K-Drama Actors With The Most Adorable Eye Smiles

Is there anything cuter than a dazzling eye smile? You know, the ones that make a person’s eyes crinkle up like glowy little crescent moons?

In our totally unbiased opinion *cough*, some of the world’s best eye smiles belong to K-drama actors. After all, in Dramaland, eye-smiling is a resume-worthy skill. What better way to melt your true love’s heart than with a grin that’s guaranteed to bring instant squee? Here for your viewing pleasure are 18 of our faves — take a deep, steadying breath and dive right in!

1. Park Seo Joon

park-seo-joon3.gif

The smile of a man with perfect hair and a streak of hit dramas to go with it.

Check out the first episode of Park Seo Joon’s drama “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Love 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

18 K-Drama Actors With The Most Adorable Eye Smiles

Is there anything cuter than a dazzling eye smile? You know, the ones that make a person’s eyes crinkle up like glowy little crescent moons?

In our totally unbiased opinion *cough*, some of the world’s best eye smiles belong to K-drama actors. After all, in Dramaland, eye-smiling is a resume-worthy skill. What better way to melt your true love’s heart than with a grin that’s guaranteed to bring instant squee? Here for your viewing pleasure are 18 of our faves — take a deep, steadying breath and dive right in!

1. Park Seo Joon

park-seo-joon3.gif

The smile of a man with perfect hair and a streak of hit dramas to go with it.

Check out the first episode of Park Seo Joon’s drama “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

I like this interview very much... he's so adorable 

***  Can't wait for his performance for this upcoming film “The Divine Fury” to be hitting theaters this summer, end of July! July come too soon! Its first official posters have been released today, March 29. It's NICE & COOL! The poster of him features him staring intensely as he holds up a bleeding hand. The caption reads, “An emissary of God is coming to fight evil.” This sounds like an interesting movie. I'm excited to see Park Seo Joon in this new film. Good luck to your movie! :P

Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

cr-soompi news

trendy guy

237361_270194_7392912383313750517868.jpg

Park Seo Joon is on the cover of the April issue of Vogue Korea. He has been enjoyimg heightened popularity over the last couple of years, thanks to several dramas and moves that sat well with both domestic and international audiences. He hasn’t been linked to a drama for the year but I suspect he’ll take one post summer.

237361_270195_7402289288017357556986.jpg?w=620

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/04/01/trendy-guy/

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon Shows Off Dandy Charms As The Cover Model of Vogue Taiwan

Park-Seo-Joon6.jpg?resize=600,400&ssl=1

The actor exudes a manly aura in the famous fashion magazine’s April issue.

In the photos released on April 1st, the magazine captured Park Seo Joon’s unique charm and sense of style. The actor’s intense gaze goes well with the cool and chic photo shoot concept.

In one of the photos, Park wears a black turtleneck. He couples it with a printed suit jacket wrap around his shoulder with matching pants. The look highlights the actor’s tall and lean frame.

Park Seo Joon1

During the pictorial, Park Seo Joon came in with overflowing charm and went about the shoot full of bright energy. It definitely made the shooting fun and light.  According to the actor, he posted a teaser of his pictorial on his SNS. He revealed he wore one of the outfits he used and gave a hint regarding the location of the shoot.

Park Seo Joon continues to be one of the popular actors of his generation, not only to domestic fans but internationally as well. He is recognized for his acting and visual,  He was nominated and won several acting awards for his roles in dramas (Kill Me, Heal Me, Fight For My Way, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim) and movies (Chronicles of Evil, Midnight Runners).

Park Seo Joon5

On top of that, Park Seo Joon took home the AFA Rising Star Award in the 13th Asian Film Awards. He won the Annual Shining Beauty Idol award in the 2018 Cosmo Beauty Awards held in Shanghai, China. Moreover, in the 2018 Korea Tourism Awards, he received a special merit from the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

Park Seo Joon2

His upcoming film The Divine Fury is about a martial arts champion, who teams up with a priest to fight against evil forces, and expected to open in local theaters in July. It is also reported that he is currently reviewing his next project.

source : Hellokpop

• Like 1

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Blazer It Up

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

A good turn of seasons has come about and the flowers are blooming everywhere. Before Summer kicks in and it becomes too hot for anything but sandals and singlets, these celebrities are bringing on the class with their blazers. The classic black is suave, but checkered styles seem to be the new go-to. Coming with a range of colours and designs, blazers immediately give its wearer an aura of elegance though Park Seo-joon really deserves applause for rocking out his mosaic printed one.

20190409_seoulbeats_parkseojoon_vogue.jp

source : seoulbeats

• Love 1