Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

So, I remember from Summer Vacation. that they both suck at eating spicy food xD They way Seo Jun said “ah, it’s probably because of pepper”, while Yumi was dying from heat though lol 

Lol! I thought Seo Joon loves spicy food because he put the pepper in the pasta, but maybe he just wanted to make it a tiny bit mild spicy lol! 

Btw, he looks professional when cooking the pasta :wub: i love men who can cook

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Where this ZIOZIA went, though? I think their last two photoshoots were too simple. 

The same thought, it's their 25th anniversary this year right? I thought they would make it a bit extravagant. Probably because of the pandemic? the purchase power is declining

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! I thought Seo Joon loves spicy food because he put the pepper in the pasta, but maybe he just wanted to make it a tiny bit mild spicy lol! 

Btw, he looks professional when cooking the pasta :wub: i love men who can cook

The same thought, it's their 25th anniversary this year right? I thought they would make it a bit extravagant. Probably because of the pandemic? the purchase power is declining

I think he wanted a bit spicy taste, but not too spicy, because neither him or Yumi can handle it lol But Yumi probably has even less tolerance for spicy food than him xD

He looks really sharp while cooking, it’s not like he has a vast knowledge or experience with cooking, but he is efficient in everything he is doing;)))

Well, I didn’t expect them to make overseas photoshoot, but their first one with Seo Jun was inside the studio too and it didn’t look as simple as their latest collection. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think he wanted a bit spicy taste, but not too spicy, because neither him or Yumi can handle it lol But Yumi probably has even less tolerance for spicy food than him xD

He looks really sharp while cooking, it’s not like he has a vast knowledge or experience with cooking, but he is efficient in everything he is doing;)))

Well, I didn’t expect them to make overseas photoshoot, but their first one with Seo Jun was inside the studio too and it didn’t look as simple as their latest collection. 

You're right, that's the perfect term..he's very efficient with his hands, thus looking so confident when cooking :)

Ziozia might be changing the approach, i can see they're trying to reach out customers personally by self interviews and homey concepts or simply they're just cutting down the marketing budget Lol! Like my company is doing right now :D I hope they will stay with Seo Joon for a long time. I like Ziozia compared to other korean men clothing brand. I know this brand like years ago when i first liked korean actor and then when i moved on to other actors, those other actors also advertised Ziozia..lol! And now Seo Joon! it's like my taste for suits have been shaped up by this brand Lol!

Btw, a recommendation popped up on my youtube list about him and pmy. The information on that video does give me the benefit of doubt of their relationship. So far, i'm more to the left side..lol! Anyway just a random thought on a random youtube logic :D I feel like i want to discuss anything about him these days..

Oh, discussing random thing, i think one of psj's bodyguards was one of ksh's bodyguards back in keyeast. I saw him quite a lot in psj videos on youtube, so some employees followed his manager too when setting up the new company

• Like 3

#Throwback: The Unforgettable Manila Fan Meets Of Our Favorite K-Drama Stars

We can’t wait to see them again!

k-drama-celebrities-manila-fanmeets-1604

As fans, our ultimate goal is to see our idols in person, and fan meets allow us to fulfill this dream. But with our current situation, I guess that dream will have to take a backseat. On the bright side, we can always hope for the day when we can see them in the flesh again—so let’s take this time to do some serious ~*iponing*~ muna!

While we look forward to our next fan meet, let’s reminisce about the K-drama celebs who have been to Manila to meet their Filipino fans! Here’s a list to inspire you, complete with fan cams. Enjoy!

2. Park Seo Joon’s Bench Fun Meet

Date: September 29, 2019

It was definitely a wonderful weekend for K-drama fans because right after Hae In, Park Seo Joon arrived in Manila thanks to Bench! Raise your hand if you were late to work the next day.

https://web.facebook.com/benchtmofficial/posts/10158437819916251

On a personal note, I’m still kicking myself for being a late PSJ fan and missing this moment, huhu:

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-drama-celebrities-manila-fan-meetings-a4575-20201108-lfrm2?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 3

@serenilmauveI feel it too. Looking from previous years pattern, they went overseas around fall/winter for the following year's spring/summer collections but they didn't do it last year, so the s/s collection this year ended up in a studio concept. I think they might be supposed to go somewhere overseas for the anniversary but due to pandemic, they ended up with that loner party concept xD

@ivanovie25the bodyguard is mr. Shin. He's pretty popular among fans :D Yes, he worked for KSH before but when he was in military, he worked mostly with Seojun and was seen working for Kang Daniel several times ^_^

He doesn't endorse those brands anymore, i believe.

Also, did you guys by any chance notice whether Seojun followed dr. Jart before or not? If yes, it means he unfollowed dr. Jart and TirTir as his contracts with them have expired. 

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, ivanovie25 said:

You're right, that's the perfect term..he's very efficient with his hands, thus looking so confident when cooking :)

Ziozia might be changing the approach, i can see they're trying to reach out customers personally by self interviews and homey concepts or simply they're just cutting down the marketing budget Lol! Like my company is doing right now :D I hope they will stay with Seo Joon for a long time. I like Ziozia compared to other korean men clothing brand. I know this brand like years ago when i first liked korean actor and then when i moved on to other actors, those other actors also advertised Ziozia..lol! And now Seo Joon! it's like my taste for suits have been shaped up by this brand Lol!

Btw, a recommendation popped up on my youtube list about him and pmy. The information on that video does give me the benefit of doubt of their relationship. So far, i'm more to the left side..lol! Anyway just a random thought on a random youtube logic :D I feel like i want to discuss anything about him these days..

Oh, discussing random thing, i think one of psj's bodyguards was one of ksh's bodyguards back in keyeast. I saw him quite a lot in psj videos on youtube, so some employees followed his manager too when setting up the new company

They might be changing their market to suit today’s pandemic. And while why I understand their motivation, I still wish they would spice up a bit their concept;)))

Every ship finds 101 reasons, why their ship is legit, but frankly I think it’s his personal life and I don’t engage myself in even questioning whom he is dated, dating or will date. I just wish him happiness;)) I personally love his chemistry with all his leading ladies and in my book it’s always welcoming to see more chemistry with other actresses;)

I feel bad for bodyguard employees. With pandemic and the fact that celebrities do not have as many activities involved big crowds as before it’s probably harder for them to find a job;((( Hope Awesome ENT. is taking good care of them, if they’re not signed under security company. 

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Does Seo Joon still endorse Gong Cha and Bench now? 

He looks so lovely and sweet in Beauty Inside :wub:

No, Gong Cha and Bench old enforcement deals;))

I need Seo Jun in romance again TT___TT

• Like 2

Where could Choi Wooshik be? I'd like to believe that he's in Jeju shooting for YK3 with Seojun :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Every ship finds 101 reasons, why their ship is legit, but frankly I think it’s his personal life and I don’t engage myself in even questioning whom he is dated, dating or will date. I just wish him happiness;)) I personally love his chemistry with all his leading ladies and in my book it’s always welcoming to see more chemistry with other actresses;)

I second that :doggie:And i blame my weak heart for this. Like i automatically ship him with any woman he works with in dramas, movies or even CFs lol. I will go, "man, they look so good together!" all the time lol! My heart already flutters imagining him promoting with IU and Park Boyoung later :heart1:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauveI feel it too. Looking from previous years pattern, they went overseas around fall/winter for the following year's spring/summer collections but they didn't do it last year, so the s/s collection this year ended up in a studio concept. I think they might be supposed to go somewhere overseas for the anniversary but due to pandemic, they ended up with that loner party concept xD

@ivanovie25the bodyguard is mr. Shin. He's pretty popular among fans :D Yes, he worked for KSH before but when he was in military, he worked mostly with Seojun and was seen working for Kang Daniel several times ^_^

He doesn't endorse those brands anymore, i believe.

Also, did you guys by any chance notice whether Seojun followed dr. Jart before or not? If yes, it means he unfollowed dr. Jart and TirTir as his contracts with them have expired. 

I just noticed TirTir that Seo Joon unfollowed. Did Seo Joon follow Domino's before?

And when will they officially confirm for YK3 then? :rolleyes:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 I hope Ziozia will do overseas shooting soon. I think next year should be better already right? 

@willenette I love to see everything of Seo Joon during the Bench Meeting. He did not need to sing or dance or even do the "little aegyo", he only needed to smile and laugh and everybody screamed like crazy. Lol. Philippines fans are so lucky. They can have Seo Joon every year. Envy them. 

I miss Seo Joon so much. :blush:

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy I don’t think he followed Dr.Jart+, but his contract with them ended anyway.

48 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Where could Choi Wooshik be? I'd like to believe that he's in Jeju shooting for YK3 with Seojun :rolleyes:

I second thatAnd i blame my weak heart for this. Like i automatically ship him with any woman he works with in dramas, movies or even CFs lol. I will go, "man, they look so good together!" all the time lol! My heart already flutters imagining him promoting with IU and Park Boyoung later

I think I just so much into his acting, that automatically love his interaction with anyone on the screen, because I’m a hardcore fan of his chemistry as an actor with everyone xD 

Every new collection and collaboration is a new memory for us as his fans;)))

• Like 2