Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I can't access this forum last night. >.< It's give me blank page. But thanks God, it's fixed now. >.<

I looks like a crazy girl. During PSJ show, I can't stop my smile. Really miss him. How lucky his fans which can hug him and hold his hand. >.< He's so humble. Can feel it from his talk to the mc and his fans and when he repair the camera and balloon himself.

@ilwoo_aein : He looks like gain some weight form his trip or just the angle of pic or maybe my eyesight is bad?

@rainiecute I was screaming when he hugged that lucky fan.. I want too ^^...  hello, nice to meet you...

@ilwoo_aein I think he gain a little weight??? but he is still cute and handsome and elegant and... yeah I still love him...

CR : sj_umbrella IG --> https://www.instagram.com/p/_CJCo7srn9/?taken-by=sj_umbrella

?taken-by=sj_umbrellaI don't know why I keep on failing to post IG image

• Like 1

Actors Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik to Film Historical Drama

Actors Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik to Film Historical Drama

According to OSEN on December 9, new upcoming drama “Hwarang” starring actors Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik is set to start filming soon. The filming will take place from January to May of next year and the drama will air in June in Korea and China simultaneously.

“Hwarang” is a historical drama with the ancient Silla Kingdom as its backdrop. The media outlet OSEN reported in November that the two actors were seriously considering the offers to star in the drama.

The latest news is that Park Hyung Sik has confirmed his appearance in the drama and is adjusting his current schedule to accommodate for the filming schedule. As for Park Seo Joon, he is said to be seriously considering the role.

If all works out, the drama will air on KBS. However, KBS drama team representative told OSEN, “Nothing is confirmed yet, but we’re currently in discussion over ‘Hwarang.’”

Actress Go Ara is also in talks to take on the female lead role as the casting process continues.

Source: soompi

Hmm, as i remember PSJ already rejected the offer. But then i see this news..I'm confused :rolleyes:

• Like 1

@nefariouskat i thought i was wrong. So i'm right about him rejecting the offer. Yes maybe it's just speculation. But if he confirmed to join i will support him since it's his first historical drama. But I don't know if i will watch it until the end since it has so many episodes :phew:

Here more news about PSJ's upcoming drama..

Hyungsik and Park Seo Joon update on whether they will act in 'Hwarang'

Hyungsik-park-seo-joon_1449677431_af_org

Previously, it was reported that Go Ara, Hyungsik, and Park Seo Joon have received offers to be in periodical drama, 'Hwarang.'  The male actors have spoken up to give updates on whether they have yet accepted their roles.

On December 9, a KBS rep stated that they have yet to decide on the formatting and the like while Star Empire Entertainment confirmed Hyungsik's appearance with, "Hyungsik is confirmed to appear as the role Sam Maek Jong.  This is another name for King Jinheung, who contributed to the territorial expansion of Silla.  As it's a production with high expectations, Hyungsik is preparing in every area.  He will enter filming in January next year."

On the other hand, Park Seo Joon is still up in the air.  His agency Key East Entertainment updated with, "He is still reviewing it."

source: allkpop

• Like 1

@ilwoo_aein I really need english sub for fashionista award and this phone call video, please... I wished I can understand korean now... thank you for your sharing, dear... what is your opinion about our uri SJ historical drama? I will be very happy to see him in those historical drama costumes but 50 episodes one is kind of tiring and he should do some fighting scene... this will be great for his "filmography" but... hahahaha... I am a very weird fan, right?

@freya_xian88 : Hi, nice to meet you too. ^^ Haha. Yes how lucky that fan. >.< Me too me too, i want to hug him when i watch that part. Then, when he back hug the fan. Omg, i want too ^^ :wub:

@ilwoo_aein: Yes, i remember that news about PSJ already rejected the offer. But, i read this news about he still reviewing it and I'm confused like you right now.
Btw about PSJ's style. I don't know why, everything he wears, is suitable to him. Even the plain shirt. >.< Omg. :wub:

For now, we only can wait what he decide about this historical drama. If he decide to act in this drama. Just hope the episode is only 20 or 24 like jang ok jung or hwangjini. Because i think 20 or 24 episode is good enough for him. Good for him because it not too long (is kinda tiring for act in so many episode especially if he's the main character where every episode he will appear and have so many scenes, just don't want he got sick :( although i think we will love it to see him in a lot of scene :wub:).

• Like 1

@freya_xian88 you're welcome. I need Eng sub for both videos as well..I understand Korean a little bit but i think it will take forever for me to translate the video hahaha..About 'Hwarang'..Actually i really don't mind if he receive the offer and as you said it's for his 'filmography"..But i'm worried about the episode..It's too long and i'm afraid people will get bored to watch a drama with so many episodes >< Although i know historical dramas like 'Dae Jang Geum', 'Queen Seon Deok' gained high popularity, i still hope he will not take the offer and choose other drama project instead :phew: I guess a modern drama or historical drama with 16-24 episodes is still okay for me :) 

@rainiecute so i guess it's not just me who think that PSJ already rejected the offer. I'm really really confused now >< I agree with you about PSJ's style. He looks good with everything he wears. No wonder he got 'Fashionista Award'. Ilwoo is also known as fashionista in Korea's entertainment world..Now he got new competitor and it's uri SJnie :lol:

BASSO Homme blog update!

CV2uUbwUkAAEU_k.jpg

PSJ is nominated for 'Popular Actor' award and 'Best Couple' award. His drama 'She Was Pretty' is also nominated for 'Drama of The Year'.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2015mbc/popular/index.html

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2015mbc/drama/index.html

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2015mbc/couple/index.html

• Like 3

@rainiecute I agree with you... hope that uri SJ will hold more fanmeeting next year. I really want to see him with my own eyes. Maybe I need to save some money for going to Korea directly. The fans there are very lucky to have more chance to see him directly.

@ilwoo_aein More episode means more screen time but also means more tiring and there's possibility of getting bored in the middle of the drama. I will support him whatever the drama he will act in next as a loyal fan. Can not wait for the MBC Drama Award 2015. Foreigner can not vote, why???

PSJ updating his IG, support for his friend, Kim Jisoo who acted together with him in Dream High 2. Kim Jisoo voice is good.

_G-GcuprP7https://www.instagram.com/p/_G-GcuprP7/?taken-by=bn_sj2013

• Like 1

@freya_xian88 yes, about the long episodes, the good thing is he will get more screen time but the bad thing is we'll get bored in the middle of the drama. But just like you, i'll support him whatever he will act. And regrading MBC Drama Awards 2015, we can vote but i guess we must log in first to MBC website. 

[!] Park Seo Joon has been appointed as the new endorser/model for premium cosmetic brand 'The OOOZOO'

20151211_1449796083_75572800_1.jpg

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=837688

More pics of PSJ visiting 'North Cape' office in Pusan yesterday!

12298781_1664791980427462_1961414683_n.j

junga0316 IG

12298898_1537791436544498_298957513_n.jp

jiyun_ns_psj IG

• Like 3

Ahh finally I'm back :D Thanks all for PSJ updates.

@freya_xian88: That's ok. Yah, I think very minor role, I couldn't find anything.

@rainiecute: I was sad too when I couldn't access this forum previously :(

@yaqiyuki: Yes, I've seen that short film before, hmm totally forgot about that, cos it's not on his list of filmography

In addition to @ilwoo_aein's post, here's the actual clip of the conversation between PSJ & Kim Ji-Soo on KBS radio "Jo Woo-Jung music show"

Cr. KBS CoolFM on YT

They have known each other since DH2 & has been keeping in contact. In fact, they just met each other the day before too & they are meeting again later after this show. The radio host even joked that the two of them meet up to drink and meet girls lol. PSJ is so funny, his laughter is just so cute when he was told that he's on live show.

The song that played when KJS was calling PSJ is called "If You Leave" by Musiq Soulchild ft.Mary J. Blige

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCUxBDLo2M

At the North Cape meet, I'm amazed to see that PSJ actually let his hair down & not have it styled as he normally would, look very boyish ^_^

• Like 1

On 10/12/2015 at 0:26 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

KBS Radio [Jo Woo Jong music show] Kim Ji Soo and Park Seo Joon phone call

Seo Joon is so friendly and cute. This is the 1st time he received a call from his friend during real time broadcasting. Which means he is really famous in Korea now. I hope he will be more and more famous in 2016 and have a good project to start with. 

• Like 1

@ilwoo_aein   i feel the same too. If SJ accepts the Hwarang offer then i will support him. 50 episode really long and hope the production can cut short. The problem is the drama will be on showing concurrently in Korea and China since is a combined production. I believe he would made a wise choice. He knows what he wants to do and he knows his direction and position well.