Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest nefariousmeow

Gotta know of PSJ after watching She Was Pretty and because of him, i watched Kill Me, Heal Me and A Witch's Romance. Kill Me, Heal Me was an easy watch since HJE is also in it. As for A Witch's Romance, i had a hard time in the beginning because of the very obvious age gap however once i got over that, it was okay.

Glad I did not get to know of this talented actor too late! Will continue to look out for his future works!! :)

Gotta know of PSJ after watching She Was Pretty and because of him, i watched Kill Me, Heal Me and A Witch's Romance. Kill Me, Heal Me was an easy watch since HJE is also in it. As for A Witch's Romance, i had a hard time in the beginning because of the very obvious age gap however once i got over that, it was okay.

Glad I did not get to know of this talented actor too late! Will continue to look out for his future works!! :)

Just like you i know about PSJ after watching SWP. And because of him i watched 'Witch Romance', and 'Beauty Inside'. I'm watching 'Kill Me Heal Me' now. The next movie in my next watch list is 'Chronicles of the Evil' :D I hope he'll be back soon with new drama where he's the 1st lead just like in SWP.

CVBP5s9VEAAgLR1.jpg

PSJ IG update! Seems like he's really having a good time in NY :D

Trans by @hisumbrella: Not photoshopped

Edited by ilwoo_aein

Yeah, thank you to @ilwoo_aein and @yaqiyuki for subbing PSJ video. Really love it and appreciate it.^^

For me, I know PSJ after watched DH 2. But, can't finish watched it three years ago. Just don't like the story.
After that I saw him in RM. And I just enjoyed the show but I start noticed him. Then, watched KMHM three or four months ago. And again, just noticed him and just enjoyed the show. >.< How stupid I am.

When the news about HJE and PSJ reunited in SWP. I'm still in the other drama. After that drama end, SWP already in episode 8. I remembered, that day, 9 October 2015, I watched SWP from episode 1 until episode 8. The scene when he sick after the rain (episode 6), MHR came to his apartment, and he hug MHR. Yeah, I started crazy about PSJ after that scene. >.< How weird I am.

After that, during waiting for episode 9. I watch "Sleeping Witch" and "Witch's Romance" and finished it in four days. >.< Then I try watched DH 2 until finished. Just endure every episode until PSJ's scene appeared.

Now, I watched "One Kind Word". The story is good and he really handsome in the guard's suit. >.< Maybe after that i will watch "The Chronicles of Evil"

Finally. Yeah, nice to meet you all. Thank you thank you thank you for update about PSJ.

• Like 1

Hahaha! For me, I first saw him in I Summon You, Gold :D I watched it because of the leads that time, but I thought PSJ was so cute as the immature little brother hahaha. But if you ask me when did I started liking him, it was when I watched One Warm Word (again, watched for the lead actor but ended up falling for PSJ LOL) GOSH my heart totally broke for him in OWW, soooo sad for his role in the drama!! :tears:

So after OWW ended, I decided to watch all his dramas that I haven watched before... I would never had expected myself to watch DH2, because I don't really like dramas that are idols-based. Still watched it in the end and gotta say I love some of the OSTs in DH2 hahaha. And after that, I watched Shut Up Family too, it had tons of episodes but because it's a comedy so I kinda enjoyed it, plus each episode was only 30mins.

Then came Witch Romance, KMHM and SWP..... I was just so happy that he had 2 movies and 2 dramas this year. Because I get to see him throughout the year LOL :D can't wait to see him in more productions for 2016! :wub:

• Like 2

@rainiecute you're welcome :) I think i have to skip DH2, One Warm Word, Shut Up Family and I Summon You Gold hahaha...Except DH2, the rest of the dramas have so many episodes..I don't think i have much patience for watching drama with so many episodes hahaha..As for DH2, I'm kind of lazy to watch it since i heard that the plot and the story is not as good as DH1..Maybe 'll just watch the video cut (from those dramas) with PSJ's scenes in it :D I'm interested in 'Sleeping Witch'. I'll try to watch it later hehehe..

BTS pics of Park Seo Joon at 2015 Blue Dragon Awards by HIGH CUT

CVHkhsPU8AAjJtf.jpg

CVHkh-eVAAACATj.jpg

CVHkiGCUYAAlz3s.jpg

source: http://www.highcut.co.kr/ebook/view.php?seq=163&sub_cate=Main&sub=2#ebook_cate

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1

Guest nefariousmeow

@ilwoo_aein I'm also intending to start on his movies soon! provided i can find them online :P Was there many scenes of him in "Beauty Inside"?

i'm still contemplating on whether i should watch I Summon You Gold and One Warm Word. If i watch them, i guess there will be a lot of fast-forwarding :vicx:

@nefariousmeow PSJ and Yoo Yeonseok got the most airtime in Beauty Inside as compared to the other 'Woojins' :D as for dramas, if you're gonna watch OWW then you'll have to prepare tissues for his role hahaha. But it's a melo drama, so it's somewhat expected. As for ISYG, he's just a comical relief in that drama LOL at midpoint of the show it was quite sad for the TaeMong couple :( but if you're gonna watch ISYG, you will always have this feeling of wanting to flip a table or slap the Chungdamdong mother LOL xD

@yaqiyuki Yes i agree with you, some of the Ost's in DH2 was good. Hehe. Like "falling in love" and "hello to myself".  
For me, i still have 2 drama of PSJ which i hadn't seen (Shut up family and I Summon You, Gold). After that i still have 2 movies of PSJ too (The Chronicles of Evil and Perfect Game). I hope it's enough to filled my waiting time. Before he decide or started the other drama or movie.

@ilwoo_aein For DH2, yes the plot and story is not as good as DH1. But, just endure it for PSJ's scene. Haha.
One warm word only 20 episodes, the story was good. I think it's better that DH2. >.<. Please be patience for see PSJ's scene. Haha.

• Like 2

@ilwoo_aein I'm also intending to start on his movies soon! provided i can find them online :P Was there many scenes of him in "Beauty Inside"?

@nefariousmeow if i may say, PSJ is the male lead there hahaha...Although there are so many Woo Jin there, but he and Yoo Yeon Sook got a lot of airtime compared to other cast who play Woo Jin LOL 

@rainiecute I don't think i will watch DH2..I only like PSJ but i don't like the other cast hahaha..I think i'll give up watching DH2..Mian Seojunaaaa :lol: So 'One Warm Word' only has 20 episodes..How about PSJ's airtime there? If he got a lot of airtime there i'll watch it hahaha...Anyway, thanks for the info ;)

'Beauty Inside' MV 

Park Seo Joon is as handsome as ever in 'High Cut,' rocking his suit and tie

park-seo-joon_1449000526_af_org.jpg

The saying that all men look good in suits can't be more true than it is for Park Seo Joon, because dannggg, he is looking snazzy in that suit and tie!

It also appears as though the hair he had shaved on the sides of his head for 'She Was Pretty' is growing back nicely. The concept of his recent photo shoot with 'High Cut' revolves around a 'behind the scenes' look at what Park Seo Joon did to ready himself before walking down the red carpet for the Blue Dragon Film Awards. Though, to be completely honest, he really doesn't need to ornament himself much to look good. 

park-seo-joon_1449002215_PSJ1.jpg

park-seo-joon_1449002215_PSJ2.jpg

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/park-seo-joon-is-as-handsome-as-ever-in-high-cut-rocking-his-suit-and-tie

Fan spotted Seo Joonie and his manager in New York..Even his back looks good ^.^

• Like 3