Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

His visual is sick! I'm at loss for words to describe him :love:

Regarding the new choices and challenges such as his upcoming movies "Dream" and "Concrete Utopia", he replied, "I want to try something new and try to choose characters and works that i can express well. I want to play any roles that i can do well at this age." "When i hear that someone is empowered by my work, i feel proud and i feel sense of greater responsibility as i realize that i can have a good impact on someone. I always think about whether my path is right and that i should be a better person for those who supporting me," he said about his values.

Full pictorial and interview will be available at Marie Claire website

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2021/11/parkseojun/

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Park Seo Joon Shares His Thoughts About Taking On New Roles And Becoming A Better Person

Park Seo Joon Shares His Thoughts About Taking On New Roles And Becoming A Better Person

Park Seo Joon is the latest star to grace the cover of fashion magazine Marie Claire!

During the photo shoot, the actor managed to pull off both classy and casual looks that showed his sophisticated and trendy side.

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-1.jpeg

Park Seo Joon is busy filming various movies, like “Dream” (working title) and “Concrete Utopia.” The actor also recently went to England to film “The Marvels,” the upcoming sequel to “Captain Marvel.”

Concerning the new challenges he takes as an actor, he commented, “I tend to try new things even if it’s just a little, and I choose characters and projects that I will be able to express well. I want to try all the roles that I can do well at my current age.”

park-seo-joon-3.jpg

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-2.jpg

Park Seo Joon also expressed his desire to become a better person. He shared, “When I hear that people gained strength after seeing my project, I feel proud, and when I realize that I could have a good influence on someone, I have a stronger sense of responsibility. I always think that I should think about whether I’m on the right path and how I should be a better person for those who watch my projects.”

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-5.jpgpark-seo-joon-4.jpg

Park Seo Joon’s full interview and pictorial will be released in the December issue of Marie Claire.

credit: 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

His visual is sick! I'm at loss for words to describe him :love:

Regarding the new choices and challenges such as his upcoming movies "Dream" and "Concrete Utopia", he replied, "I want to try something new and try to choose characters and works that i can express well. I want to play any roles that i can do well at this age." "When i hear that someone is empowered by my work, i feel proud and i feel sense of greater responsibility as i realize that i can have a good impact on someone. I always think about whether my path is right and that i should be a better person for those who supporting me," he said about his values.

Full pictorial and interview will be available at Marie Claire website

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2021/11/parkseojun/

Agree...i don't know how to express myself anymore how i'm so smitten by his visual..it's beyond words, can't find the right adjective :joy: he's soo captivating..so dreamy..

• Like 5

Reminder 

b959d0f1698b.jpg

Our fan community on Soompi organized 10 years anniversary project for Park Seo Jun recently. With his upcoming B-Day this December 16th, we welcome everyone to join our donation project for Korean Childhood Leukemia Organization to celebrate Seo Jun’s special day with him! :heart:

221090-C3-4332-4-D90-9-B6-B-75-C6033-FC4

For further details on how to make a donation and other discussions about the project please don’t be shy to join our Park Seo Jun soompi club (Discord) :heart:

We also welcome everyone to have a simple fun talk with us there :blush:

We always happy to see new members join us to have fun, have a lot of chat together or participate in our projects! Come to talk with us about anything and everything about Seo Jun!

Our fandom is also open for collaboration projects or to help others with fan support!
 :blush:

P.S. If link is not active, please contact me or other members to get a new invitation link;)

• Like 2