Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ilwoo_aein For the air time, honestly i don't know. :( Because I just watched until episode 6. So, i don't know if he has a lot of air time or not. But he appeared in every episode. :wub: I will tell you after i finished this drama.

And, thank you for update about PSJ in NYC. How lucky fans in NYC can meet him. :)

• Like 1

@rainiecute i see..But he appeared in every episode? OK, maybe i should try to watch it hahaha..Ohh yes, please let me know if he has a lot of air time or not..I'm kind of disappointed with KMHM because he doesn't have a lot of air time there :( But i enjoyed all of his scenes in every episode :D 

More fan-pic of PSJ in NY. Fan spotted him at Union Square Christmas Market :)

• Like 1

Sorry pretties, I've been busy, so haven't been on here much apart from maybe on&off checking any updates on PSJ hehe... Now my take on PSJ

Well, to be honest, I didn't really take much notice of him until I saw the teaser of SWP, I thought this guy is rather cute with his hair down... that boyish look ^_^.  Anyway, I sensed some familiarities, then i started to look up on his past productions (well you see, his hair is up most of the time).  So then I realised, ohhh he was in KMHM not long ago (I found him rather funny and entertaining there esp at the beginning of the drama) and some other dramas i've watched before.  I've watched DH2, but it was cos of JB, i didn't think much of PSJ (his hair then was black).  Then when my mum was watching OWW, i watched some of it too with her but didn't really follow through.  Once again, it was just a passing glimpse, i didn't take much notice of him again.  So not long ago, I started to watch another drama I haven't seen, which is WR.  Though at first, i was a 'lil put off by UJH but i must say, PSJ really acted well despite the huge age gap.  I was quite affected by him at the end of ep9 / start of ep10, when he got so emotional, he was angry at first then he cried (i cried at this part - I was just watching that again to re-cap, i started to get emotional then i had to close it :mellow:).  SUF & ISYG is rather long.. they are family dramas, so i've only watched clips of them. I've also watched the short film "Sleeping Witch".  With his movies, i've watched "The Beauty Inside" and recently "The Chronicles of Evil"... wow what can i say, a versatile actor, he can act bad character well too.

Anyway, i must say overall he's really immersed into his characters really well regardless of who his co-stars are, the story plot etc etc.  That's what I admire/like about him :P

• Like 1

Some clips of PSJ in his past dramas:

"One Warm Word" as Song Min-Soo

(from 1:46 onwards, he's crying)

"Witch's Romance" as Yoon Dong-Ha

(from 2:45 onwards, he gets really frustrated/angry)

"Kill Me Heal Me" as Oh Ri-On

(from 1:43 onwards, he starts to get emotional and cries)

More clips in Spoiler:

Spoiler

(from 1:46 onwards, he's going in for the kiss)

(@1:06-1:08 he gets so furious)

Cr. to all uploaders on YT

• Like 1

Has anyone seen this?  Apparently this is the M/V when PSJ first debuted. As quoted in Wiki, "He made his entertainment debut in 2011 by appearing in the music video of Bang Yong-guk's single" - "I Remember."

Sorry if it's a re-post.  When i first saw this, honestly i couldn't quite recognise him :sweatingbullets:, his black hair & the eye make-up hehe... but I find it quite dramatic (although i don't like the ending - like "The Chronicles of Evil") :( but he is really cool!

Cr. TSENT2008 on YT

@missling1 

Hi... I am also quite a new fan of PSJ... it is a pleasure to know you in this forum... I know him since KMHM and hooked by SWP and after SWP I watched all his previous works (finished all films, WR, OWW, and 2 dramas is ongoing --> ISYG and SUF), you did a good job in mentioning all of his previous work and you miss one MV with PSJ in it (The ONE) - 하나둘셋넷 (one two three four, 백진희,박서준) --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFhmc-08TU

@ilwoo_aein

Hi there... you are really fast at updating PSJ new news... thank you...

And hello everyone PSJ fans in this forum...

I read this article

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201512040100038320002419&ServiceDate=20151203

and it is saying of the possibility of sequel for SWP, is it true? (I can not understand korean at all and very excited to watch the sequel of SWP if it's true)

Have a nice day everyone...

@ilwoo_aein i super love his scenes in KMHM too! I like how he always go "hey sister!" "yes sister!" LOL.. he's so funny! Wonder if he said "Let's Go!" at the traffic light. Hahahaha

@missling1 when watching WR, i felt the emotions he was trying to bring across when he told the mother that he likes BJY. It was like "awwww..." and your tears start to flow with his! I went to watch his debut M/V after i gotta know abt it and i must say, i was liking what i'm seeing!

• Like 1

@missling1  @rainiecute so i guess OWW is a melodrama because his role there is sad :mellow: Hmm i'm not into melo actually..It makes me think if i should watch it or not hahaha...Anyway, thanks for letting me know about OWW ;)

@freya_xian88 you're welcome ^_^ Yes, i remember in recent interview he said he would consider to join if there's SWP's sequel :)

@nefariouskat yeah although he doesn't have much air time in KMHM but his scenes there are always funny and hilarious :D

InStyle Korea IG update!

Trans by sj_umbrella: [QUICK TRANS] Leave a comment on Instyle Korea's Instagram post if you have questions for Park Seojun. Instyle will select questions and personally present them to Seojun. The truth will be revealed in Instyle Korea's January issue.

• Like 2

@freya_xian88: :lol: haha, not all of his previous work... mostly though. There's still DH2, SUF, ISYG, SW... ahh yes, i missed the other video.  That's the one with Baek Jin-Hee where he's got scandal rumours with... not once but twice... poor thing.  So, have you watched his first movie "The Perfect Game" as well? (that's a minor role i think), i can't find any source.

@nefariouskat: yes i know what you mean, it looks pitiful :(. This video is just after he confessed to BJY's mum that he really likes her, he gets teary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMXv5LsuTY.  So brave... it must have taken lots of courage for a guy to say it to the mother of a lady he really likes and who's much older than him that he's serious and not playing around... the shock on her face when he confessed was priceless!

@ilwoo_aein: yes it's a melodrama, the whole story plot is pretty sad. He's torn between the girl he really likes and protecting his sister esp. after knowing the identity/background of the girl.

• Like 1

Has anyone posted this? Sorry if it's re-post.
[InStyle Releases Part 2 of Park Seo Joon's Fan Party]

Park Seo Joon instyle magazine december 2015 photos
(Photo : InStyle)
More in Spoiler (incl. link to the first part the photoshoot):
Spoiler

Actor Park Seo Joon is a man of his word!

The star chose six lucky fans of his MBC drama She Was Pretty to pose with for the December issue of InStyle. Park had promised dedicated viewers that if the drama exceed a 15% viewer rating, then he would pose with a group of fans for a magazine. The photoshoot had a festive holiday theme and included lots of confetti and a photo-booth the group used to take personal pictures.

Park's evening looks included a Gucci gold bow tie, Club Monaco turtleneck, sparkling Maison Margiela cardigan and Neil Barrett dress pants, to name a few items. Among the showcased accessories, there were the Giuseppe Zanotti studded loafers in black. The popular shoes have silver studs bordering the top and heel, and are currently sold out from all major retails. The design can be seen below.

park-seo-joon-instyle-magazine-december-

(Photo : Lyst)

Meanwhile, Park's fans looked amazing as well! The girls were granted an amazing designer wardrobe that included pieces by Gentle Monster, Moschino and Zadig & Voltaire. The group seemed "Happy Together" while doing silly expressions and throwing around confetti.

To check out the first half of this photoshoot, click here!

In other news, Park Seo Joon is currently considering a role in the upcoming historical dramaHwarang.

---

About the Author: Elsa is the founder, head writer, and editor of KPopBreak.com. In her website, she covers K-pop celebrity style, Korean actress beauty trends, red carpet appearances and Seoul Fashion Week news.

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/257441/20151203/park-seo-joon-fan-party.htm

• Like 1