Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, also, I know we can do better :joy: We just need a bit more inspiration :lol:

:glasses: Calling the rest of our community members to throw in some suggestions as well :grin: ... by the way we are nearing 600 pages, just 3-4 pages short..I hope our community continues to grow more :yaaa:

PSJxEssaxBazaar Key word interview is “colorful” to say the least, he’s wonderful as always  :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Road to 19 million;)) 

@Jeomju1216 It’s HJ.KS.HJ.YR. 
I saw this fandom sending coffeetruck for almost all his projects (can’t confirm starting from which), I’m not sure of it’s 4 fans or actually 4 small fandoms though. 

I can bet 20 million within this year :relaxed:

Yeah they are 4 of them. It's the initials of each of them :D

P.S. I'm sorry, mod.. idk why i can't delete the twitter post xD

14 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy we should really find out, how fandoms(that are not Park’s office / PSJ aisiteru) get approvals and filming schedule info from Awesome ent 

Soon we will find the way :winkx:

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Did he introduce himself as the super model for Essa, did I hear that right? He used a lot of English words this time round, didn’t he ? :kiss_wink:

I think what you heard "super" is actually "sofa". So, it's "Essa Sofa model" not "Essa super model" :lol:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

there is one account in twitter who updates the count in a thread and it seems it has an average of 200-300K additional followers in a month so road to 20m is possible.

as of dec 30, 2020 he has 16.6m ig followers. as of aug 1, 2021 he has now 18.9m ig followers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, jennie11 said:

there is one account in twitter who updates the count in a thread and it seems it has an average of 200-300K additional followers in a month so road to 20m is possible.

as of dec 30, 2020 he has 16.6m ig followers. as of aug 1, 2021 he has now 18.9m ig followers.

Thank you a lot for information;) 

I think it recently slowed down compared to the the start of the year, but I guess it also depend on how active he will be in remaining five months;)

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aww..this is really where i say Aww our eyes! Seo Jun shines so bright LOL! Colorful concept makes him even shine.. :wub: *i'm so cheesy lol

@serenilmauve where did simba kiss him?

Anyway..i'm in love with the blue sofa now..too bad it's only in Korea. I think i can match it in my new apt

around 0:21

Didn’t notice I forget to post it;)) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@serenilmauve Good thing that our moderator is you. I feel like i won't be scolded if i make mistake :lol:

@jennie11 @serenilmauve Finger crossed that he will hit 20 millions before end of the year. Maybe Marvel buzz also helps a bit :D

Awww so intimate with the dog. Is that Simba or not? :joy: I'd like to believe it's Simba bcs of that pinkish thing under his eyes but why his k-fans keep saying "the dog". They would've called him Simba if he's really Simba. If that's not Simba, then Simba will definitely be jealous. Oh i said "Simba" too much xD

Check these blogs for some more photos

https://m.blog.naver.com/una216/222454447741

https://m.blog.naver.com/jeeyha/222454443529

• Like 7

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Jeomju1216 The way Simba kissed him;) At least I think it’s Simba :lol:

Awww, this is why I’m clear on my next life goals :joy::kiss_wink:

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think what you heard "super" is actually "sofa". So, it's "Essa Sofa model" not "Essa super model" :lol:

Lol, oops my bad but he is a super model nevertheless :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Anjalifairy It’s because I know you know and follow the rule regularly, but asked for help due to technical difficulties;))) So how can I even scold you :blush:

I think they don’t know if it’s Simba or not too? Hope we will have some bts or Park Record’s to enlighten us :joy: Because with other dogs they didn’t look like Simba for me, but this one does. But he also seems like just not as active as Simba lol 

@Jeomju1216 I have so many next life goals in my life, that I never knew I inspired to be before I knew Seo Jun :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]
3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Apparently she (olympics voleyball player) was trending in Japan because she looks like Seo Jun's sister look alike lol

Lol I saw that, I can’t see the similarities tbh but his Japanese fans are super eager to find him in everything and anything …he’s omnipresent for them I guess :wow1:… I find this whole situation so cute though…you end up loving your opponents because you think they resemble your favorite actor, love finds its way across borders  :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Lol I saw that, I can’t see the similarities tbh but his Japanese fans are super eager to find him in everything and anything …he’s omnipresent for them I guess :wow1:… I find this whole situation so cute though…you end up loving your opponents because you think they resemble your favorite actor, love finds its way across borders  :joy:

Where can i see the pic? i've scrolled up and i couldn't see the post

• Like 5