[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I feel interested in this drama and am waiting for what will happen to the 4 leads here. YJ is playing the role very well and I can see her performance improvement since I watched the Cinderella sister with Moon. Hope the rating will rise

Mm she wasn't in Cinderella Sister. You got the wrong actress.

thu6tudo said: I feel interested in this drama and am waiting for what will happen to the 4 leads here. YJ is playing the role very well and I can see her performance improvement since I watched the Cinderella sister with Moon. Hope the rating will rise

The trailer for ep.6 though *uber hyped* CAN'T WAAAAIIIIIIT :D
btw at the plane scene, when the stewardess says "is she ur gf" he glares at her BUT when he turns to the pics he is smiling AND when he sees the pic of YJ with DH he gets angry!! Is he jelly, or is it just me?

Guest thu6tudo

chrissydiva said:

thu6tudo

wrote:

»

I feel interested in this drama and am waiting for what will happen to the 4 leads here. YJ is playing the role very well and I can see her performance improvement since I watched the Cinderella sister with Moon. Hope the rating will rise

So are they going to kill her dad off? Why do they kill off the good actors!? I'm like you guys I think the more MH sees YJ he will start to piece things together which should all be complete hopefully by episode 8 which will be next week.

I think the reason why you might think that it is SeoWoo from Cinderella's Sister, only because I think in this drama, she must've recently got some work done or maybe it's the makeup. either way she does look different. 

but omg, can't wait for sub. my heart just keeps on breaking and breaking for YJ. man, can i just drop kick DH and MH in the face or in their weak area down below?such evil men. 

Hello everyone, im new to this thread ^.^

i hope the rating is going to pick up soon. *sigh*

at first i thought, it was a cliche melodrama. cause you know, taking revenge on someone under the false accusations + the secrets happen to everyone is deeply digging (plus MH is the chaebol deeply involves with his lover, someone maybe put a killing plot on the lover for personal agenda, yet YJ took all the blames including saving that damn smartass bf who happen to be the prosecutor for the case and wallaa~~ he becomes a successful prosecutor meh!) the heart wrenching story and sickening revenge seems to put a similar tone for a melodrama thing.. but..it's a but...

i'm falling for all the director's schemes in plotting each scenes in this drama.. *laugh* there's something about HJE acting makes me pull to this drama.. i really want MH to serve his punishment really bad. u know what i mean, really deeply totally more than just bad punishment he ever get.. (i love Ji Sung and its kinda hard for me seeing his character like that but... haa MH supposes to check all information he got first hand, not relying to others to work for him eventhough he is a chaebol. people can TRICK him also! even his assistant - that guy is really suspicious as well. how come he was there during the accident happen and locate MH's gf correctly. Did he watch the accident happen? why do i feel is not...)

well... MH gonna feel so sickening regret later.. we will see it for sure.. i wonder how YJ gonna live her life..since she cannot get her job well due to her criminal *cough* false *cough* record... bakery business like her father did?.... my mind is going to explode from thinking too much hhahaha

Thank you for all the photos and clips and caps. 
Just saw the preview for tomorrow and all I have to said is OMG I can't wait. \:D/