[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest adniRose

nanaxren93

said:

i am starting to think that they won't post it because it's the last week. I swear I can feel my blood pressure rising. This is not good for my heart. If they don't post something

I will probably die and KBS will be responsible. Not cool, KBS, so not cool. Please for the love of Secret, please spare me and pose the preview! ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^

Guest mimi4320

i am starting to think that they won't post it because it's the last week. I swear I can feel my blood pressure rising. This is not good for my heart. If they don't post something I will probably die and KBS will be responsible. Not cool, KBS, so not cool. Please for the love of Secret, please spare me and pose the preview! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

chinggu yaa please no.. dont die first..!

even if KBS didnt post the preview, we in Secret Society must do anything to survive till wednesday...
then we can die, depends on how the Secret's ending will be...kkkk

yaaa we dont need anybody dying on us at this point..... Everybody stay strong!!!!

Guest nanaxren93

@adniRose I'm trying! but since Secret is now ending I think my patience have worn out. I keep refreshing the soompi page every 15 seconds as well as the KBS World youtue channel, AND the preview link on the main website. I think I've officially gone crazy. :((
But you're right chingu, I will hang on!!

Guest KrystaIce

WHERE IS DA PREVIEW OMG I'M GONNA PULL MAI HAIR OUTT AHHHHit's already bad enough that's it's ending this week ㅠㅠplease don't do this to us secret-pdyou don't want all of ur viewers to die before wednesday right ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

....for making us wait, they should make this preview be 5 min long..or 10.. or 30.. or just give us the entire ep as an apology xD

Can't believe it's ending this week *ugly tears*. Thankfully I have Reply 1994 to fall back on after this show ends but still I'm going to miss seeing this messed up world lol. I don't think they'll release the preview until tomorrow, just to tease us all.

Guest blueivy

Where is the darn preview.....thank god I have a stethoscope on me as my blood is elevating......it now 250/125.....I will be dying of stroke...I'm gonna make peace good and my friendenemy...... Wait the telephone # are in the recycling bind......

Guest sara1117

@mimi4320 lol your comments will make me die from laughing! Hahahaha Nobody should die.... Even DH better be in prison where he belongs!

Guest mimi4320

Hello Chingus

where are the previews? I am trying real hard to stay awake for previews but can't keep my eyes open.

They havent come out yet...... :-t KBS is slowly trying to kill us.....

Guest mimi4320

@mimi4320 lol your comments will make me die from laughing!

Hahahaha Nobody should die.... Even DH better be in prison where he belongs!

The things ill do if DH doesnt end up in prison......

as we alllllllllllllllll still waiting next preview :D
plz voooooooooooooooote for tht show , it deserve to be the 1st of this year

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509