[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

saya2 said: I miss you guys I have been stuck with my exams and my book and I still didn't finish all my exams , I will finish it in Saturday  =(( why they do this to me .I want to share my thought , I really afraid when MH said to YJ don't die before me cause I remember in the early episode ji hee said to MH don't die before me and then she really die so I hope no own will die again my heart can't endure if MH or YJ  dead.

Happy2b said: mokonapuu said: just visited koreandrama.org to see nomination for the best drama 2013.. HOW COME THE HEIRS IS NOW ON TOP?? :-O seriously, how come, life?? how come??*suddenly hears Love is The Moment being sung as background music* *insert gif angrily punching walls*

Guest Umrn Cbsy

I've been reading all the pages from 300 till this page... I was a silent reader but the tension of waiting last episodes forced to write down... Even I am very happy for MH&YJ couple and am very happy to hear all good ending scenerios, I do really afraid of an end with death either of MH or YJ... I've been waiting fr preview but I still cant take myself from thinking: " ok. get ready for the worst". "get ready... ıf it has a good ending, it is a relief but if not get ready"... this feeling, ı just can't delete from my mind... As in 49 days, I was so schocked in the last episode... I could not even believe it for a certain time... I do really hope a satistifying ending for this drama... But all sentences " do not die before me... do not go anywhere, it is not an order but a request" MH does really afraid of loosing her... on every episode, ı really feel this... and why do we have to feel the same way as he feels? why do we just enjoy with happy MH&YJ moments? ı am really curious about those points... anyway best wishes for last 2 episodes
and the last note: Secret is incredibly far from Heirs. the sypnosis ,is just awesome... 

Guest Umrn Cbsy

Happy2b said: mokonapuu said: just visited koreandrama.org to see nomination for the best drama 2013.. HOW COME THE HEIRS IS NOW ON TOP?? :-O seriously, how come, life?? how come??*suddenly hears Love is The Moment being sung as background music* *insert gif angrily punching walls*

Hiiii @Happy2b....completely agree with you, I have never been this enthralled with any drama or movies before. Definitely not to the extend of jeopardizing my school work, its just that SECRET is soooooooo good. SECRET needs to be on top of Best Korean Drama of 2013, it has to be. Very few actors can create that kind of chemistry on screen that it feels so real.

Guest 5r1july

I think in next episode we will see MH maybe agree with the marriage with SY cause he don't want hurt YJ and his family (remember BTS when SY use wedding dress).. but the marriage should be failed cause YJ do something...  #-o #-o
oh Iam so curious about the last episode and MH-YJ relationship too  :-S :-S
Hope writernim will make happy ending at all  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest fantast1k1

I'm chillin' like a villainMH, YJ will be trippin'For more kissin', holdin' & bondin'DH  head be spinnin'SY will be beachin'We'll enjoy watchin'Till we get some good endin'Then we'll all be tearin'Coz Secret got us all tired thinkin'Endless guessin'With no sleepin'...Hopin' the endin' is not WTFin'So, thanks for watchin'!

<:-P \:D/ :-\"