[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest KrystaIce

don't tell me they're not gonna give us a preview to make it more suspenseful since it's the last week O.Oi think one drama did that beforeomgg don't be so cruel T.T

BTS BackHug scene! I love the pretty scenery!

1460188_194945867359404_806394396_n.jpg
1463053_194946267359364_1564352613_n.jpg
1463596_194946494026008_1957592938_n.jpg
1461113_194945817359409_2051679783_n.jpg

I just can't wait Wednesday but I'm sad cause it's last week for our Secret TT TT ottoke....
BTW too all my dear Secret Love chingu! Happy Pepero day hope our drama will successfully happy ending!!!!You all daebak now it's already 515 page!! Yay
559898_194948404025817_532073491_n.jpg

But whre is my preview??????????????T T Dying wait for my preview T T

Guest nanaxren93

i am starting to think that they won't post it because it's the last week. I swear I can feel my blood pressure rising. This is not good for my heart. If they don't post something I will probably die and KBS will be responsible. Not cool, KBS, so not cool. Please for the love of Secret, please spare me and pose the preview! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

November 11, 2013
First Rate Supporting Actresses Hwang Suk-jung, Jung Soo-young & Ahn Ji-hyun Take Silly Picture
KBS Global
1932_5138_l.jpg

The drama "Secret Love" would not be the same without these three supporting actresses; Hwang Suk-jung, Jung Soo-young and Ahn Ji-hyun. A picture of the three of them in a comic pose recently captured the attention of the audience. The KBS drama "Secret Love" has been creating a black hole effect, drawing in the audience with its intricate plot and great acting, and the first rate supporting actors have been making the drama even more enjoyable.
In the silly picture, Hwang Suk-jung (as Sandra Hwang) and Jung Soo-young (as Danbal) are asleep. They have their arms crossed and their heads put together as they take a short nap. The two look very similar and close, just like real sisters. Meanwhile, another picture showed Ahn Ji-hyun (as Hye-ri) sleeping like a log while Hwang Suk-jung was sleeping with her arms flared and her feet spread wide, just like it was her own living room. The picture showed how their playfulness in taking these shots were contributing to creating a lively and fun atmosphere on set of Secret Love. Production managers said the three actresses have a great sense of humor and help to lift up the mood on set. They added, "All of the actors and staff of Secret Love are doing their best to pay back the love and support that we've received from the audience." They added that with only a few more weeks to go until the end, they will do their best to make a quality drama.

Guest nanaxren93

AQUARIANUNICORN said: it's 9:20 in Cali...i guess i have to wait a few more hours. all of the networks haven't released any previews....is there a holiday that we don't know of? it's Veteran's Day here tomorrw..11/11