[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest secret274

Fransiska Yani said: I remember that MH seduced (is it a right word?) DH to betrayed YJ with her parole in ep 4.  Then we saw that DH walked into highlight with Kim's case as if he was truly betrayed YJ.  
It's not fair to put the blame only to DH ....

Haizzz .... I become more subjective because of BSB.

secret274 said: Hi guys......i am a newbie in scoompi but I just want to say I was totally hooked up with all of your amazing scenarios and that's what got me here in the first place..........I have fallen in love with secret from the beginning cuz of its suspense and the twisted ways of revenge done b MH but the agony that YJ has been living in broke my heart and that Richard Simmons DH better be going down sooooooon cuz he is getting on my nerves .....can't wait for the preview to come out ,one question though is the show 16 ep or 20 I am kinda of confused some sites say it's 20 !!!!

If im not mistaken, the police said jh was left alone for 3 hrs before she was rescued. The timeframe between the accident and dh went back to the scene dont you think its too long? I think it wasnt dh who cause the accident. Argh too many assumption. It wouldnt happen if the title is not Secret. Lol. So many things in my head. Could i be this way, that way?? But honestly, i never get myself involve with k-drsma so 'intimately' like secret. Love it!

fantast1ksuae said: Annyeong haseyo Secret Chin guus!
Everytime I wake up, something's bothering me...this time it's Do Hoon's pathetic teeny weeny engagement ring...arrrghhh! Is that how much Do Hoon valued Yoo Jung? I hate that ring...its super duper small! Is this what you give your fiancee  of 7 years who slaved hours working several jobs to help you finish your law school and help your ungrateful mother pay rent and debts ??? Pathetic!!! Aigoo! Its not like Do Hoon's not earning enough money...ahhh! Bulla!!! 
Let this be a lesson to all of you ladies out there...know your WORTH!

Guest Sherina JhTan

I swear this thread moves faster than SY ding-doing-ing from being kind-hearted to raging with jealousy... LOL
Just my two cents lovelybluehoneyz.. said: a random question for all...towards the end when MH scolding YJ...do u all think that he is feeling guilty bcos he knew she was innocent?

Guest fantast1k1

That damm Wednesday seems like 3 days long in dog years >:P
To fill in the gap, started watching Can You Hear My Heart...but not feeling the guy lead...switched to Incarnation of Money, fast forwarding thru episodes 1 to3...cant wait to see HJE on the upcoming episodes...
Before I fall deeper in IOM, for those who had seen it, is it worth watching???

@secret274

welcome soompi..

ıts says 16 but I have a feeling they will extend it bc of high ratings.. also I think ıt needs 20 episode... maybe the secret can solve in last 8 episode.. but I dont see any love light at YJ's face toward MH now.... I dont think ıts gonna start next week too..she will run away from him... I want them to improve their relation more normally... I dont want to see her falling to him suddenly at last episodes... like "Do you know MH, I never show it but I I love you!".. :-& pleasee...

they need time to develop trust and love... 20 ep is good for this story..
ping.php?iid={DB719C0E-18C6-40FD-8503-62

Guest fantast1k1

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: fantast1ksuae said: Annyeong haseyo Secret Chin guus!
Everytime I wake up, something's bothering me...this time it's Do Hoon's pathetic teeny weeny engagement ring...arrrghhh! Is that how much Do Hoon valued Yoo Jung? I hate that ring...its super duper small! Is this what you give your fiancee  of 7 years who slaved hours working several jobs to help you finish your law school and help your ungrateful mother pay rent and debts ??? Pathetic!!! Aigoo! Its not like Do Hoon's not earning enough money...ahhh! Bulla!!! 
Let this be a lesson to all of you ladies out there...know your WORTH!

Guest Fransiska Yani

@lovelybluehoneyz @secret274
In my rational thoughts, DH will become darker and darker.  :((
But ... don't know ... I don't understand, the writers and PD nim seem like hiding the truly DH with the ambigu reactions of DH.  I've never seen a drama with this unconsistency character like this before.  I'm confused.

first of all...
YJ must b touched by MH who stand for her..he cover her with his coat when DH did nothing abt it..YJ didn't know that the person who brought her to the hospital is MH not DH...
what happen when she found out abt it???she will definately asked him.... why did u did u save me??since u dislike me so much,u can just leave me to die..u took my son away and let him die..and i don't have my dad anymore...wae??wae???
MH will be very shocked and asked...u think i killed ur son??all i did was asking DH to extend ur parole..U must ask DH what he did to ur son...i know..i know..i meant to hurt or purnish u..but deep inside me,im hurting so much to watch u hurting...waee??why must it be so complicated?????
there u go........i think that will happen soon....no no..i am not the writer........hehehehehe....

Guest minisquid

I think MH has been having glimpses of the actual YJ, cause he was blinded with hate y'all, ever since episode 6 when she just begged him on her knees.

Also, in regards to DH, I think he does like SY, although I think it is for the exact same reason as to why fan girls love their oppas. He likes her as she is everything he could ever wish for in a woman. She is his ideal type. She is gorgeous, kind, intelligent and comes from an affluent family. But that made me think, why did he not accept all the blind dates beforehand then? I think the break up is a factor, not to mention that he is attracted to her as a man. You see, I like to think that DH is a person who thinks he is righteous by justification of the things he does or has done. Letting YJ go to prison on his behalf: My future will be ruined and my mummy will be so very disappointed in me, not to mention that she doesn't really have anything to lose anyway(he didn't know yet he was pregnant). Saying no to her parole despite her being the mother of his child goddammit: My career! Courting SY: YJ was the one to initiate the break up! Putting down YJ at, weirdly, TGIF: In the name of love, I shall now protect the woman I currently like and not give a fox about the woman who gave up everything for me, yay! Stabbing MH in the back: No, he does not deserve all that he has received! I do! He has been nonchalant about all these cause he really seems to be convinced that he is right.

At least MH is honest to a degree. He is rude and mean but he knows it and his attitude just seems to be a big fox you towards all those stuffy board directors and people he dislikes. I don't even care if he won't be the CEO by the finale. He only need YJ anyway, hee.

And the TGIF being used repeatedly is just ridiculous. This are the elites of Seoul and they hold formal parties there? I do not want to even have my birthday there lol.

Guest Fransiska Yani

When YJ phoned DH asking him to find her son, I saw that DH was shocked.  If DH was the one planning something to San, the PD nim must be crazy to let scene like that/

Guest Mei Misaki

hello everyone ^^

well that has been bothering me for a while :/
after getting out of the hospital why did MH say "i hate it, seriously! A woman dying because of me, i don't want to see that anymore"
why because of him? @_@ and why "anymore" >.<

Guest fantast1k1

Scenarios...
1. San is alive - Do Hoon took him to the orphanage. Min Hyuk found out and took San out of the orphanage as a collateral. Yoo Jung would suffer more if San's presumed dead. However, Min Hyuk took San to a loving family and promised to take him back later on.
2. Do Hoon took San out of the orphanage - again writer nim is making it seem Min Hyuk took him.out...Yoo Jung thinks so too...well, I dont think so, that's all that matters.
3. Yoo Jung rans away - Min Hyuk finds her in a remote village, tries helping her...slowly, resolving the misunderstandings.
4. Kwang Soo tells his Hyung about Do Hoon - how he's slowly destroying Min Hyuk...remember Hyung doesnt like Do Hoon, he's the one who said Do Hoon will never be Min Hyuk but will always be a trained dog. Hyung will crush Do Hoon, he will reveal Do Hoon taking bribes as a prosecutor.

@Jomo143, everyone who is watching Secret must surely (a) want San to be alive or (B) if sadly he is not, then MH must simply have no part in his death otherwise YJ would simply never ever fall for him.
I simply cannot remember what was being said here (first two minutes), can someone please refresh my memory, thanks.

http://youtu.be/xzWrmlhr1Z0 
The Secret log pops up after YJ & DH scene - so is there  a secret contained in that scene or a secret in the scene following the appearance of the logo? Were BSB DH and YJ talking about San's cremation? @FransiskaYani, we must be strong; repeat after me "DH is NOT BSB, DH is NOT BSB"  100 times.