[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

For you who wonder.

KS has the photo of YJ and DH and they already know its taken at Monet cafe, so KS goes there and asks about the pair and the pic.

He finds out that they had their engagment picture and its taken on the evening of the accident.

That is what Ks is telling MH after the fight in the bar.

MH then goes to YJ and say. What are you/Who are you. and then screams DO you understand/know what you have done.

Br_Writer said: Okay, by screencaps the episode looks amazing!! Can't to watch. 
On another note... I'm smiling so hard because my freaky imagination os kinda right. Yesterday I was thinking in how MH would find out about YJ's scar... so I thought: some party, MH buys her a dress that shows her scar, he sees it... then he buys another dress that wouldn't make her uncomfortable. then at the party something happens and YJ is humiliated and,of course, her scar is show and MH is the one to rescue her. I have watched the ep just saw the screencaps, so I don't know much. But I'm a like a s school girl on sunday because my imagination got something righ!  :P

Secret Episode 8 Review: Ji Sung Feels Bad for Hwang Jung Eum class="post-title"Secret Episode 8 Review: Ji Sung Feels Bad for Hwang Jung Eum

In Secret, episode 8, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) felt bad for Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum).

Min Hyuk found out that Yoo Jung has been working at Seo Ji Hee(played by Yang Jin Sung)’s mother’s fish store. Later, Min Hyuk went into the workshop and asked her, “You said you hate the smell of fish, how did you manage to sell them? Look how shameless you are.” Yoo Jung replied, “You know that I had a child, right? I wasn’t able to see my child die. He was very sick, and I couldn’t even give him a hug.”            

cr  koreandrama.com

class="post-title"Secret Episode 8 Review: Bae Soo Bin Seduces Lee Da Hee

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 241 views Oct 17, 2013

2 0 0 0

In Secret, episode 8, An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) seduced Shin Se Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee).

Do Hoon came to Se Yeon’s house and said, “I came here to see your artworks.” After seeing her paintings, he mentioned about her marriage with Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) by saying, “I know it’s not what you wanted. It’s all about the adults above us, right?”

Do Hoon continued, “I don’t care. Even if I may meet some problems in the future, I’ll never let you get hurt.”

Secret's reviews:

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-8-review-bae-soo-bin-seduces-lee-da-hee/

Secret Episode 8 Review: Ji Sung Notices Hwang Jung Eum is Innocent class="post-title"Secret Episode 8 Review: Ji Sung Notices Hwang Jung Eum is Innocent

In Secret, episode 8, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) noticed that Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) was innocent.

Min Hyuk, who has been following Yoo Jung to take a revenge on her for killing his ex-girlfriend, realized that she would have never done such a thing, and started to reinvestigate the case. As he heard that An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) has went through the investigation record, he sensed that he was involved in the case.

Min Hyuk was shocked to find out that Yoo Jung was put a guilt on herself for Do Hoon, and said to her, “What are you? What the hell did you do?”

cr  koreandrama.com

I think this drama is twisted on many levels.. ever since I first heard about it I kept hearing this small whisper from my concious *STAY AWAY* *DON'T EVER THINK OF WATCHING IT* yet I did watch it anyway @-) 8-}

Usually I don't like this genre cause I'm not really a fan of watching how a human can stoop low, this drama surely has bunch of characters who belong to this dark, obsessive and pathetic type, and the typical naive female star character, I mean saving a guy in order to save his status will NEVER END WELL BECAUSE HE WILL SIMPLY CONTINUE TRYING TO SAVE HIS STATUS AND DISCARD HER ANYWAY, and she holds a partial responsibility for being this naive..
I think I need to talk some sense with a bunch of female leads in such dramas :D

Still, I found myself watching an episode after another and I'm officially hooked and doomed X_X, I still hear the small whispering of my concious to *stay away* every now and then if you are interested to know this fact :D, but most likely I'll continue to ignore it and stick here for a while, although the endings for such genre are sad and predictable, I'm hoping this wont be the case for this drama for a change  ;;)

Nice to meet you all btw :\">

I can't believe I fell asleep before the "Take Candy for a Makeover Scene"
Why does TGIFridays look less annoying in Korea.....*LOL*....Maybe I should get all sequined up and go this weekend.
DH, let's see how far those sad puppy eyes will get you.
I need to run over to Korea and start a non-profit organization, cause obviously there's a lot of hot well-dressed Korean men that need to be fed

This episode was absolutely amazing like usual. Let me share my thoughts on what's been shared here and about the episode in general. 
So about the little debate on SY and MH. MH has made it clear that he cleary just sees her as a friend, and there are only 2 reason I feel why he was willing to go through with the marriage: business benefits and because his love has died, he's willing to live the rest of his life with a friend from his childhood days. If anything he seems to really just care for her as a younger sister and legit just friends. However, SY has her head on right for telling him to stop with his obsession to avenge the death of his lover and unborn child. BUT, we all know that she is in love with him which in a way is why she so desperate on trying to wake him up from this obsession he has for revenge. She really does love him, and when she keeps saying that she'll give up and that it'll strictly be a business marriage, it to me, seems like she's just trying to convince herself that it's simply just that and that she won't be able to get his all. MH seems to clearly understand her feelings, hence in the end we see him apologizing and earning a slap tight in the face from her which he deserves might i say. He's really inconsiderate towards her, which makes him even more of a jerk.  From the ending, it really does seem like SY is fed up with MH and YJ's constantly being around each other that the moment she saw him fight for YJ, it was literally the last straw. She's going to be the ones pulling the strings now when it comes to the current crisis MH and his father's company is already in. Feel like we'll be seeing some bad coming from her now. 
MH and YJ- The more he knows, the easier and slowly the pieces of the puzzle for what really happened the night of the accident is coming together for him. I feel that's one reason why he can't really let go of YJ yet. He knows she's the only person who will possibly break and really tell him what happened that night, that maybe if he keeps pushing enough, she'll break. On top of that, he doesn't like that she has this sort of control over him. The fact that now, she knows that MH may be the sole reason and person behind all her suffering (which is ridiculous because why doesn't she realize what a a**hole DH is yet), she's mustered up some courage to slowly rid him from her life only to have try to seize control again and yank her back into his world. Personally, I loved that he didn't freak when he saw her scar. He didn't whimp away like how DH did. He just played it off cooly and found a different attire for her to wear. (also, i still don't understand why in kdrama or mean in korean real life, why in shops for the rich like that, are the associates always in the dressing room helping you get dressed....violating much? lols). Anyways, I love how he stood up for her, I don't understand anything that was said to his jackarse 'friend', but he threw punches and I liked that. The friend, isn't really a friend, I think we can call him more of a rich richard simmons business acquaintance. Now, it seems that KS has helped him piece together the last puzzle to all these recent questions he's been trying to have answered on why YJ doesn't doesn't appear to be the monster that left his gf to die alone after the accident. It seems that now he knows about the picture and the date of it, it pieced together that he now understands she was possibly covering for DH...maybe. *sidenote, it seems that the "friend" threatened MH with something. 
DH and YJ: I am still annoyed to bits at how she doesn't see how sly and insulting he is towards her. He's making it seem like he's looking out for her. But he's completely doing it to cover his richard simmons because he knows MH knows something, he just don't know what it is, so he just doesn't want to risk MH finding out from YJ. Gosh, he pisses me off more than MH now. DH is completely about to go berserk out of his mind trying to cover his trail. This cops sure are easy men, easily giving away evidence just like that. -.- YooJung needs to wake up and see that her "oppa" isn't as great as he seems to her. He's a complete dirtbag and now he's trying to claw SY into his own world and get her wrapped up in his lies and his messed up mind now too. The moment he started laughing and crying when MH was fighting that guy...gosh that's just goes to show how close he is to being out of his mind. Why the hell wouldn't Yoojung see him laughing.,..like are you serious -.- Maybe he's just laughing at the incredulous scene, but it's so insulting! MH had the decency to cover her up quick, and let her pick up the last bit of her dignity by telling her to get up on her own. I guess she was surprised to see him fending her. DH was there at the scene before MH was and all he could do was stare, like who the effff are you...did you really forget that you once loved her? At the end, he sure is going to be scared stiff now I feel. 
MH and Kwangsoo- I really do wish Minhyuk would treat woori Kwangsoo better. I guess even in dramas, a man named Kwangsoo gets pushed around by his hyung too. Haha. But I feel like their relationship is almost that of a younger and older brother. Younger brother doing everything his older brother asks because he respects him a lot. And Minhyuk can't take out any of his frustrations out on anyone really if YJ isn't around, so Kwangsoo is his quickest next way of relief. That flick on the head was hilarious though, and how he quickly show facial expressions of pain after MH finally got out of the car. Aww poor Kwangsoo. :( haha i really do love his character though and how he so faithful towards MH. 
WAE! NO PREVIEW?! T.TIn conclusion, this episode just made me despise DH even more than I already did. He's a disgusting piece of human trash, among some of the worst in kdrama history, just saying. Lols but enough of my rants. This episode, I'm neutral towards MH....I don't dislike him as much anymore...beating the crap out of the guy who was humiliating YJ made up for it...what can I say...I can't help but still sway for Jisung. 

meroo said:
class="post-title"Secret Episode 8 Review: Ji Sung Notices Hwang Jung Eum is Innocent

In Secret, episode 8, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) noticed that Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) was innocent.

Min Hyuk, who has been following Yoo Jung to take a revenge on her for killing his ex-girlfriend, realized that she would have never done such a thing, and started to reinvestigate the case. As he heard that An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) has went through the investigation record, he sensed that he was involved in the case.

Min Hyuk was shocked to find out that Yoo Jung was put a guilt on herself for Do Hoon, and said to her, “What are you? What the hell did you do?”

cr  koreandrama.com

Guest fantast1k1

I can't believe I fell asleep before the "Take Candy for a Makeover Scene"

Why does TGIFridays look less annoying in Korea.....*LOL*....Maybe I should get all sequined up and go this weekend.

DH, let's see how far those sad puppy eyes will get you.

I need to run over to Korea and start a non-profit organization, cause obviously there's a lot of hot well-dressed Korean men that need to be fed

Let's go @shae!

They need to watch their weight because they need to fit in good clothes ;;)

Ldy Gmerm said: abbysomeone said: WOW, my heart was pounding at the end of ep 8. I had to go take a walk and savor the awesomeness. Now all I have to do is keep busy so the time between now and next Wed doesn't drag. I am hoping there is a preview Mon. This is currently my favorite drama and where other dramas have gone of course, this one has gotten consistently better and better. The cat is pretty much out of the bag. DH is going to try and stuff it back in but to no avail of course. 
What kind of a burn is that by the way? It looks like they slapped fried chicken skin on her. Is she supposed to be burned or have leprosy? Aaaand one more....I think she got the same make up person who did Freddie Krueger. I'm hopeful surgery can fix that. MH may want to help with that.
@falloutjane I love your recap. I almost spit coffee on my screen over "gangster unni". She's one of my favorite characters, I love her....almost as much as I despise SY.