[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@tessieroo

awesome recap =D> san so adorable. after read your recap i feel DH is the most complicated character.

ottoke... i can't stop to visit this thread.. even when i sleeping this drama keep hauting me.. seriously this scripwriter doing a great job.

@tessieroo

omg haha DH's mom =))

thank god i just dreaming about san, MH and YJ. i hope DH and his mom stay away from my dream [-O< it will be nightmare if they come to my dream :-SS

@saranghaech...
lol with Jospatch....
i always laugh hard everytime i saw this...basically netizens made parody of Dispatch from this drama and because our paparazzi in this drama is Jo Min Hyuk, they called it as Jospatch...other nickname for Minhyuk is Jostalker...

i can't trans the text said in the pictures...but it was Dispatch parody..lol

happypeople said: @saranghaech...
lol with Jospatch....
i always laugh hard everytime i saw this...basically netizens made parody of Dispatch from this drama and because our paparazzi in this drama is Jo Min Hyuk, they called it as Jospatch...other nickname for Minhyuk is Jostalker...

i can't trans the text said in the pictures...but it was Dispatch parody..lol

Wow thanks for the preview. I might have to live stream. Interesting. I didn't know that MH didn't know that DH and YJ are involved. I thought he did.
Also thought we aren't allowed to quote/copy photos when we reply to someone. According to soompi rules. Because I remember The master's sun's soompi thread was shut for 12 hours once because of repeated replies quoting photos.