[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest serenity003

I should had slept instead of watching the preview.... [-X Now all I can think about is Wednesday.....love the hug  :\">

Guest sc_139f26602b3eeb130492aa9fdb0cd939

dh transformation from good to evil is not strange.his first priority was always his career.he liked yj  bt not loved her.he was only greatful to her.he was even marrying her of gratitude and responsibility.most people remain good until problem comes.almost everyone face trial phase in his or her life where one has to choose.during this phase only true character of people comes out.same happened to dh,mh,yj.yj choose love and dh choose himself.mh who could not choose jh ,after her death he chose to hate yj.after accident dh was afraid to be caught.so he lied to yj.from that moment, his conscience lost to his fear.
at first he wanted to save both himself as well yj.thatswhy he took risk to be her prosecutor.he would have saved her if mh had not butt in. when he saw  powerful and rich MH craving for revenge ,again his conscience got lost.he was afraid that MH could caught him or find about his relation with yj.it can damage him and his career and truth can come out.choice for him was to chose yj or himself.his selfishness made him to chose himself.for covering truth he followed mh will and put yj in jail.
when mh told him that he will target yj when she would come out for parole,again he got afraid to be found out.since yj was having his son.during paole she may come to him.his fear again overtook his conscience.he was always afraid of mh of  finding the truth,thatswhy he hated him.he also made yj dad disappear because of fear of found out.he could never perform as prosecutor because of his lost conscience.he is horrified to see yj because of two reasons.first she knew his secret.second she is one who always remind him of his lost conscience and purity . after breakup he  accepted his true evil self.since he was conflicting with it in front of yj  but after leaving yj his  evilness come out  in full form.

Have you guys noticed that PD nim & writer nim like to repeat the older scenes with completely different emotions...as if they are trying to make some sort of a comparison?!
like:The laugh and tears scenes (DH's hateful laugh made me wanna slap him! & MH's sad & happy at the same time face made me wanna hug him <3 :D)
The bus station scenes (1st with YJ & DH, 2nd YJ & MH)
The "Don't die without my permission" scenes (1st he said it to JH then to YJ)
The MH drunk scenes (when he calls Deri at the beginning of the drama & at ep7)
The bunch scenes (1st one for JH & the 2nd one for YJ)
The laundry scenes (MH even remembers her son because of that - maybe that scene was meant to justify it when MH starts investigating San's death?!)
The "Don't Laugh" Scenes (1st MH's annoyed because she killed his gf then it's because he gets jealous when she laughs at other men)
Finally the hugging Scene (1st one was when YJ was trying to scape his hands that wanted to kill her! you could feel the anger and the hate while the  2nd one was MH sympathy for her! you could feel him trying to comfort the woman he loves)
It's like if they're telling us that YJ is taking JH's place in MH's heart while MH is taking DH's place in YJ's heart...they are also comparing between the 2 completely opposite men (MH & DH)!
I bet they'll make MH kiss YJ's scar too soon to compare between him and the scene when DH stopped kissing her because he saw the scar! ^___^

genger said: Have you guys noticed that PD nim & writer nim like to repeat the older scenes with completely different emotions...as if they are trying to make some sort of a comparison?!
like:The laugh and tears scenes (DH's hateful laugh made me wanna slap him! & MH's sad & happy at the same time face made me wanna hug him <3 :D)
The bus station scenes (1st with YJ & DH, 2nd YJ & MH)
The "Don't die without my permission" scenes (1st he said it to JH then to YJ)
The MH drunk scenes (when he calls Deri at the beginning of the drama & at ep7)
The bunch scenes (1st one for JH & the 2nd one for YJ)
The laundry scenes (MH even remembers her son because of that - maybe that scene was meant to justify it when MH starts investigating San's death?!)
The "Don't Laugh" Scenes (1st MH's annoyed because she killed his gf then it's because he gets jealous when she laughs at other men)
Finally the hugging Scene (1st one was when YJ was trying to scape his hands that wanted to kill her! you could feel the anger and the hate while the  2nd one was MH sympathy for her! you could feel him trying to comfort the woman he loves)
It's like if they're telling us that YJ is taking JH's place in MH's heart while MH is taking DH's place in YJ's heart...they are also comparing between the 2 completely opposite men (MH & DH)!
I bet they'll make MH kiss YJ's scar too soon to compare between him and the scene when DH stopped kissing her because he saw the scar! ^___^

I like HJE ever since "Can You Hear My Heart", I think she was alright.as an idol-turn-to-actor, she's awesome.but damn, I was taken aback in her acting in this dramaat first, She was naive, vulnerable, and you can tell her character development by the way she reacting to thingsWhen she thought San was dead, she was bawling.But, when her Dad dies? she's just sitting there, trying to be strong
Now THAT, was a character development
and after seeing that preview of episode 11, Her crying seems so real.And the way he was yelling at DH to kneel for forgivenessWow.You-go-girl.gif

You know you're a great actress if you're good at crying scenes too.Not that her acting was bad in the past, mind you.but I must say, HJE really impresses me so far.
Benedict-Cumberbatch-hearts.gif

@Ldy Gmerm, @tessieroo, The previews are out of order. The scenes of YJ banging her head, crying on MH's shoulder, DH and YJ in the rain and her with MH at the end of the preview. These scenes should be at the beginning of ep 11. YJ is wearing the same outfit from the end of ep 10. The beige shirt and the brown sweater. Also it looks like DH has on the same black suit and stripped tie he was wearing at the river in in ep 10 as he has on in the scene with him crying and holding on to SY in the preview.

awsparkle said: @Ldy Gmerm, @tessieroo, The previews are out of order. The scenes of YJ banging her head, crying on MH's shoulder, DH and YJ in the rain and her with MH at the end of the preview. These scenes should be at the beginning of ep 11. YJ is wearing the same outfit from the end of ep 10. The beige shirt and the brown sweater. Also it looks like DH has on the same black suit and stripped tie he was wearing at the river in in ep 10 as he has on in the scene with him crying and holding on to SY in the preview.

Guest kngdrama

DH, what an awful boyfriend. You will never be loved by a beautiful, loyal to you woman. 
SY, what an awful friend. MH will not love you because of manipulations. 
DH's mother, what an awful grandmother. You'll have a lonely life waiting for prison visits to see your son. 
Looking forward to more twists. I was duped by the writer thinking terrible thoughts about MH when in reality it was DH with his sad, sensitive eyes!

Guest kngdrama

Janett said: eger said: But what do you think about dh and YJ ... Dh still loves her and he is trying to forget, or maybe he never loved her??? will he be jelous about Mh and YJ?

Guest fantast1k1

@fantastic1ksuae - 

That's my favorite upcoming scene. I thought it would be all serious - like YJ is crying, depressed and destroyed to find out what DH did. But no...they have her banging her head against a wall, like she knows she's been an idiot.  :))

And MH trying to protect her head. I love it, it's the perfect amount of humor without turning a serious situation into something silly. 

You can almost hear YJ's inner thoughts...Pabbo! Pabbo! Idiot! Stupid! Whe? Whe? Whe? Oppa??? Waahhh! I luv this scene!

The preview is driving me nuts!!! And I really didn't have far to go! ;) I am on pins and needles waiting on Wednesday!!

I can't wait until DH and SY see MH and YJ together and being chummy with each other.  I can't wait until MH gets in front of DH knowing the truth. I can't wait until the revenge take its turn on DH.  There is a lot I can't wait for...but have to. :(

MH love the hand protection! My Oppa really knows how to make a woman swoon!  :x

Guest fantast1k1

OFF TOPIC!
@wiscpenn - That was one of my favorite scenes from CYHMH! She's at her job and starts singing/dancing with the mop, unaware that the guy is watching her. I loved it! I loved that whole drama, HJE was awesome, the whole cast was outstanding. :D And I found that song by the original - it's on repeat on my Ipod.  =))
ON TOPIC! Guys, it's only Monday. 
@Ldy Gmerm - Makes perfect sense and I agree. Watching YJ has opened his eyes to many things. This whole ordeal seems to have made him mature a bit.