[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest nanaxren93

Hey everyone I'm new to the thread! I just finished watching the first eight episodes of the drama and I am helplessly addicted!!

There is something about the show that really pulls me in and I am not really sure what is but I can't stop watching, especially the angst filled scenes.

I'm really curious of MH's reaction when he finds of that YJ isn't the one who was behind the wheel on that day. I almost feel like he would hate her even more because she chose to protect a criminal and go to jail for a man. It's really pathetic if you think about it in a way.

Also the ending of episode 8 was so confusing! DH's expression when MH yells at YJ doesn't really make sense, unless DH realized that MH knows the secret.

I honestly can no longer wait for the episode and I partly blame this on the fact that I watched all 8 episodes all at once! I can't wait for the preview to come out already!!

where is preview... can we skip to wed :-S ottoke why DH character so complicated. in some scene DH still has feeling to YJ, did he love SY? so confuse [-( SY... i want to hate her.. but i can't she too gorgeous and elegant.. i like her fashion in secret.. MH... sanjangnim i think i love you :x his stare, his lips .. im melting.. LBY so lucky YJ.. this poor girl need to wake up. please open your eyes! why you still want to defend your hypocrite oppa.. and about ep.9 text preview.. can we have more scene about uri OTP.. writer nim. chaebal [-O< about HJE face.. her brilliant acting make me forget about her PS.. and i like her personality after watching happy together.. something must wrong if KBS don't give HJE awards end this.. i demand best couple, popularity, top excellent and daesang for JS, HJE, BSB

@falloutjane - oh gurl. The wrist grabbing Alpha Male in Kdramas is (I think) written into the contract of every show aired. 
Literally every show. 
I wouldn't be surprised if the children's animated cartoons have the male fluffy-bunny paw grabbing the female field-mouse and dragging her through the cabbage/kimchi patch. It's. just. well.  I have no words. 
(roaring along with you sistah!)  :-L
p.s. NOTE: my avatar is So Ji Sub showing how to properly wrist grab in order to obtain strawberries. ;)

ogyogy said: class="cb b15"Ten Actors Over 35 Who Still Have What It Takes To Play Romantic Leads

Plenty of romantic comedies star fresh new faces as their leads. And yet there are quite a few older actors who still have what it takes to make hearts flutter. In fact, some actors just seem to get better at it as they age.

Here are a few actors over 35 whose kdramas you may want to check out.

Song Seung Hoon, 37, was the broody gangster Han Tae Sang in love with Shin Se Kyung in "When A Man Loves." The model-turned actor is now filming "Human Addiction." In this film he plays an officer who falls in love with a junior officer's wife.

Like Us on Facebook

Ji Sung, 36, sets off more than a few sparks in "Secret," playing Jo Min Hyuk, the chaebol who loses his girlfriend to a hit and run accident. His recent marriage to actress Lee Bo Young has not caused him to lose any fans.

Lee Sung Jae, 43, played the villain you wanted to torture in "Gu Family Book" and is convincing as an inept father in "The Suspicious Housekeeper" but when he's the romantic lead, he can also be very charming. Note his role in "Lawyers of the Great Republic of Korea."

That Jang Dong Gun, 41, still has what it takes can be seen in the comedy "Gentleman's Dignity." In that comedy he played a 40-ish man still trying to understand relationships. His next project is the action thriller, "Crying Man," in which he plays a professional killer who falls for his target.

Lee Byung Hun, 43, is a superstar and has many romantic leads left in his future. Having appeared in two Hollywood blockbusters, "Red 2" and "G.I. Joe: Retaliation," he will next be seen in the film "Memories of the Sword."

Ju Jin Mo, 39, played a vengeful king in love with his captain of the guards in the film "A Frozen Flower." He will next put his brooding good looks to use by playing King Chunghye to Ha Ji Won's  empress in the upcoming drama "Empress Ki."

Kwon Sang Woo, 37, rose to stardom with the romantic comedy film "My Tutor Friend." Now he's playing a genius surgeon in "Medical Top Team."

Jang Hyuk will turn 37 in December. Although he has not done a lot of romantic comedy lately, he can be seen in the film "The Flu" and  his most recent drama was "Iris II."

Lee Jong Hyuk, 39, also appeared in "A Gentelman's Dignity," the drama that demonstrated that 40 is not too old for love. He then starred as the head of a dating agency in "Dating Agency: Cyrano," falling in love with Choi Sooyoung. He followed that by doing a cameo with love interest potential on "The Master's Sun."

At almost 36  So Ji Sub is the baby of this group. However, his recent role as Jo Joong Won in "The Master's Sun" demonstrates that he still has what it takes to make female viewers fall in love with him. He played a romantic lead before but it was his first attempt at romantic comedy.

http://www.kdramastars.com    [ /spoiler]

Guest reedtrip82

I thought about it. There really no reason for YJ to hate MH (beside annoyed LOL ) . When she beat up that girl and learn there was another person involved in taking her San away , she had flash back of MH. At that point I expect a face to face intense confrontation b/w her and MH but nothing happen compare to how she beat up that girl. And then that scene where MH call her shameless to appear before the mother of the girl she kill and YJ reply back how a mother must had feel for their child to be dead. She was putting herself in the victim 's shoe ! Therefore if she thought MH had something to do with her son taken away she would understand why he did it because a life was taken from him ( gf & unborn child ) . His pain and hatred is explainable therefore she can't hate him but accept her fate and take responsible for a crime she did not commit.

creslin said: evok said: guys, I didnt get how he learned the truth!!!..Kwang Soo is calling him and saying they were together that night!! ıt doesnt mean DH is the driver..yeah generally guys drive when they are with their girlfriends but she is substitute driver for drunk people! maybe he drunk so much and she drove the car... How Mh could be that sure about the truth!??... :-?

@irilight - I'll join you in protest :)   Seriously, they should have added BSB, Song Il Guk and Ji Jin Hee to the list. No need to stop at 10 :)
Can this guy play a romantic lead? BSB on Happy Together with the other Secret main leads (the intro is my fave part of the entire show actually :))

tFi57X8.jpg
chee9c4.jpg

qxls3l4.jpg

See, even a guy says BSB is very handsome :)

Guest adniRose

YJ need to clear her mind first, and throw DH away in order for her to start develop feelings toward MH.. coz at this point, no matter what good deed MH did to her, if DH still lingering in her heart she will never open up to MH.. how good if she knows DH oppose her parole, and DH's mom has something to do about San... YJ thinks MH might has something to do about San, even if she is sad as he11, but atleast she try to understand him, she took away his lover and unborn child as well.. but if she knows about DH's mom things, there's no way she can forgive her.. she needs to learn about DH's betrayal asap...with MH kicked out from the company, it might be the turning point of this drama... he'll might depend on YJ this time.. and maybe that's when both of them start to develop feeling for each other.. how nice it is if we could see MH try to get along with YJ's friends..kkk..
i do feel SY will sincerely love DH.. she's desperately waiting for MH's love, and seems like DH is the one who offering the love right now.. and imagine hurt she's gonna feel when she knows DH just using her to climb to top.. i hope SY will be more evil later on so that i can hate her, coz at this point, i just feel sorry and pitiful to her...

Episode 9 Written Preview:

After his beating to Jae Ha has been known, Min Hyuk was dismissed from the president position.

Do Hoon tells Yoo Jung that Min Hyuk knows the relationship between them, Yoo Jung plans to disappeared without traces to avoid Min Hyuk.

Se Yeon who fired Min Hyuk is getting even closer with Do Hoon, Do Hoon passes Min Hyuk's secret information to Jae Ha and he openly reveals his heart to Se Yeon.

Meanwhile, Min Hyuk is wandering in search of the missing Yoo Jung.

I am wondering about MH now looking into the footprints at the accident scene....

So far YJ has no idea yet that DH had actually seen JH there.....and left her lying there..

Now, if MH is going to find out the footprints belonged to DH and eventually disclose this to YJ.....

My God... I can just imagine how she would feel.. after she had gone to prison for this man....

achaari said:

achaari

said: Does anybody have any thoughts on why MH forced YJ to dress up and accompany him to the party? It would be quite demeaning for any girl and I'm sure he knew that. So I'm wondering if he did that because she said that she did see ji hee dying and still walked away. Maybe he was angry? Or was it that he had doubts and so he wanted to see DH's reaction?

I still have ep 8 to watch but some people are worried that YJ won't love MH? I'm pretty sure she will. But if this drama only has 8 more episodes then they have to start moving that storyline along. She goes missing, right? He'll probably find her in some village and reveal a side of himself that she didn't know existed. Then soon after she'll learn that he was the one who took her to the hospital. Stuff like that. lol. 

Now, if MH is going to find out the footprints belonged to DH and eventually disclose this to YJ.....
I feel like that might not happen. I don't think MH will be the one to reveal DH's evil ways. By the time he knows everything, he will be so in love with YJ and be convinced that she's still in love with DH that he won't tell her to protect her feelings. That's if this goes in the usual kdrama way. I could be wrong and he could tell her in the next episode. LOL
If SY really does fall for DH, perhaps later on after MH has lost everything, DH will decide to get back with YJ to keep her close to him and ensure that the secret is never revealed then SY will learn the truth and tell YJ. But this is just my imagination at work.

channak

said: One thing I've notice is how MH is always reading DH expression and YJ each time trying to get to the truth. However in episode 8 when his playing pool his figuring out things in his head. He even ask SY the question. If i was to have killed someone and had to go to jail what would she do for him. SY answers is one of logic she wouldn't let him go to jail by getting the best lawyer out that there not that she would go in his place.

to all newbies in this thread or in soompi..
WELCOME TO THE HOPELESS CLUB...
we are all HOPELESSLY NOT HUMAN cos we always melt with all the sweet-sweet scenes andwe are all HOPELESSLY DESPERATE to watch SECRET..be it preview or the drama itself...
i wanted sooo badly for wed to come but i complain sooo much when it ends....i am not only hopeless but i am CRITICAL..i need an oxygen tank....loading-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786123

:-B Oh my!!!!!!!!!.........my stomach just turned!!!!'!! ....after reading the written preview for eps 9 ...say it isn't so....my Heart, seriously only survives on rom-com's because it can't take the heat or the stress of melodramas......but my Brain, is totally hooked on this drama........¡¡¡¡¡DH and SY are getting closer !!!!!!!! and DH gives secret info to JH!!!!!!!......a.k.a.--sleazy, wannabe cool-like MH -but doesn't-have a clue that some people are just born adorably, cool and charismatic ...a.k.a. MH ....not to be replicated by wannabes.like sleaze-ball JH nor the likes of DH........I guess I will have to watch eps 9-10 like this.... X_X :-SS @-) #-o :( :-t ..... And then again maybe ......the Writer will have Pity on US all ......and give US a little :x by having MH and JY clear up some of or all of the secrets and misunderstandings.......ya, right!!!!! that's my Heart talking....my Brain knows better ....not gonna happen!!!....at least not in episodes 9-10...... :-< ....but, then again it is a kdrama.....everything and anything is possible :\">