[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Bae Soo Bin is a superb actor playing DoHoon so well. If we despise the character, then he's doing a great job at acting. 
He's played a despicable boyfriend already in 49 days. But this is just a total notch up, and he's doing amazingly. He fits this evil lover role, oddly to say. Lols. Simply because he has this warm oppa feel to him but the moment he has to save his own skin, he does so, so quietly and slyly that it makes it even more hard to believe that he could do such a thing. Haha. 
As much as I love Ji Sung, Soo Bin out of the 2 male leads..is definitely the one who is shining here. Ji Sung is doing well playing a role unlike his typical Prince Charming type roles though, but Soo Bin really is showing well of his acting gauge. 
As for who is doing the best out of the 4 main cast, it's definitely Jung Eum. She's not "Queen of Ratings" for now reason. She's really proving how far she's come since her idol days to now her actress days. She really worked hard ever since her break came from High Kick 3, since then she's worked nonstop with dramas and managed to snag great roles and even better dramas that the public loves. With this drama, she's only proving and showing once more on why she's deserving of her title and position in the acting world. The way to portrays Yoo Jung's heartbreaking emotions and actions are seriously the best and truly believable.DAEBAK! Haha

lettykay said:
aznlad33 said: DH and YJ: I am still annoyed to bits at how she doesn't see how sly and insulting he is towards her. He's making it seem like he's looking out for her. But he's completely doing it to cover his richard simmons because he knows MH knows something, he just don't know what it is, so he just doesn't want to risk MH finding out from YJ. Gosh, he pisses me off more than MH now. DH is completely about to go berserk out of his mind trying to cover his trail. This cops sure are easy men, easily giving away evidence just like that. -.- YooJung needs to wake up and see that her "oppa" isn't as great as he seems to her. He's a complete dirtbag and now he's trying to claw SY into his own world and get her wrapped up in his lies and his messed up mind now too. The moment he started laughing and crying when MH was fighting that guy...gosh that's just goes to show how close he is to being out of his mind. Why the hell wouldn't Yoojung see him laughing.,..like are you serious -.- Maybe he's just laughing at the incredulous scene, but it's so insulting! MH had the decency to cover her up quick, and let her pick up the last bit of her dignity by telling her to get up on her own. I guess she was surprised to see him fending her. DH was there at the scene before MH was and all he could do was stare, like who the effff are you...did you really forget that you once loved her? At the end, he sure is going to be scared stiff now I feel. 

@falloutjane ... I enjoy your recap very much ... it's jjang! Very entertaining and I like your little side comments ... maybe you should apply to be a writer in SOOMPI to do recaps of the shows. I look forward to your recaps .... thank you so much chingu!

The writer is pushing MH off the rank. SY is collaborating with others to get rid of MH from his position. MH is wavering and doesn't seem serious at work not because he is dump or has no ability but because he is not interested at all. He is interested in chasing YJ and torturing her. By being thrown out of his high position, he might be closer to YJ. Presently, he learns YJ sacrifices her life for DH and he is touched and trumbled at the same time. He might be wondering what makes YJ to sacrifice that much for DH. He might be mad all this time YJ fooled him to protect DH. In this way, he will crave for this type of love from YJ. In this way, he will try to protect YJ from all the troubles and threats she will face. However, once he learns he has limited power to protect her and love her as he wishes to, he will climb the ladder up to get his position in Kgroup up. That way, the writer can open up another triangle conflict among SY, DH and MH. YJ, meanwhile, will be supporting, encouraging and helping MH out. Not yet, she has loved him but she thinks it is a right thing to do. Along the journey, I wish YJ will fall in love with MH gradually, learning all about him and recognizing all his weak points. Secrets that are embedded in the past will be revealed one after another during this long journey and struggles. SY will gradually learn how evil DH becomes and I believe she will be the one to come back to MH to help him earn his position back in Kgroup.
I have a strong sense that MH's father is dying in one way or another to strengthen the plot to make MH a stronger and matured person, fighting himself to protect what is his (in this case, it's YJ).

I have no idea which part of the drama makes you guys think DH plan is to back YJ and unite with her. He is clearly ashamed to be with her in public just because she was sent to the prison for a hit-and-run (of course, we all know it's not her). The tears and laughter he showed in today's ep are to show his internal conflict emerged out of him when he sees MH throwing fists upon his friend in public just to revenge for YJ whom MH rarely knows. MH is a total contrast version of DH but the former is the ideal that DH wants himself to be. Yet due to several reasons, he has no courage to protect the woman he once loved in public nor behind. His way of loving her is all for gratitude and guilt, nothing more. What he desires apparently is SY and I believe he is going to do anything to get her and win her from MH. Wish this will satisfy his unhappiness and greed but I don't think he will until he can push YJ to be back beside him when he becomes rich.....

oyeleyeolusina said:

Watching the raw of episode 8 and it is actually DH that gave that guy the idea that YJ is a prostitute with his description of her when she walked into the room with MH, when that guy asked who YJ was, DH replied that she is that has a debt with YJ and does want ever he wishes.

Now hearing that from DH, of course the guy would have the wrong impression of YJ.

OMG, Looking at the subbed ver on viki and perv dude  was prompted to attack YJ after what DH said. He said " she is someone you should not pay attention to, in order to pay her debt to MH she will do anything for him I heard."  I loved MH response after he hit him "she does everything she is asked to do. Me. only when I ask her to." Screaming madly... ....:)
After prompting this assault DH you stand there crying and looking crazy. You should be ashamed of yourself. I want to roll up my sleeves and beat the ever loving snot out of him... agggggghhhh. Dude is just a straight perv last episode he was perving on SY. 

*slowly covers mouth* Wow.  Couldn't he have just said, "Don't know.  Don't care."  I just, I mean, words have meaning.  He knows what his words sound like divorced from full, comprehensive knowledge of the situation, right?  (BSB, you magnificent bastard!  That's for you, @cynkdf

:)

)  It's like he resents her.  Do you guys think DH resents YJ?  I'm asking because I really don't know what to make of his internal thoughts about the woman herself. 

Hello again, I wanted post now to thank you all for the updates and point of views about yesterday and today episodes, I still didn't watch the two episodes properly, but what I can say is that MH is starting to get on my good side, and DH is quickly making me hate him more and more, but for YJ I want to tell her to start caring about herself, to start making her happiness a priority and to value herself, she really deserves to be happy, after going through all of those tragedies.

Guest disonelady

I can't wait till the preview comes out! The last scene of where MH yells at YJ, I'm thinking that he yells at her because he probably knows that she went to jail for DH or took the blame for him, to be exact. I just <3 this drama!!!! At least each secret is slowing revealing. 

Dohoon or a psycopath's case study.
I firmly believe he is Jessica Rabbit's alter (gone frighteningly wrong) ego. 'I'm not bad, I was just drawn that way' seems to be his motto.  He doesn't want to inflict suffering, but he does non the less. Sistematically and continuously.  He can't bring himself to tell his fiancé he loves her (and that is why the accident happens) but he still proposed.  After going on a marriage hunt.  He doesn't want her to go to prison, yet lets her. He wants to be a daddy yet disposses of his son as if recycling. He wants to be of help, yet 'recycles' his deranged future father in law (that is, if he can't stop going on bride hunts or coveting other's 'spoken for' rich misunderstood artists) He wants to do good to people, but can't help going ganster to work for 'the fammmmily'.  
I see there is an underlying atraction with Seonah which can end in steamy bedroom gymnastics.  I hope her fortune is big enough to cover psychiatric treatments... :)

Can this drama get any better?? I am never disappointed. The twists and turns keep me coming back and wanting more. Hmm...MH...his character is so compelling and irresistible! His character development is so inviting. He's slowly finding himself and in essence will find himself falling for YJ. As for DH...he does care for YJ but with all the external pressures and secrets...he is ready to explode!! OMG!! This drama may end up in my top 3. Bring it...writer-nim!!