[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I say that this drama, involuntarily,  grab me emotionally. Did I tell you that my heart ache whenever I see YJ? yes... I can't help it, San, Dad, lame ex, crazy stalker, wicked ex's mom, that girl from jail who set her up (whose I am so looking forward to see her being beat the crap of by YJ in the next episode...), and an obsessive stalker as a cherry on top..... What else can go wrong, ok no, I'm not going jinx it. Why am I so captured, I think it's because how HJE interpretation of YJ make that character likable. All and all good person that everybody should want to be (maybe not to the extend of sacrificing oneself for the lame xbf), but the lady is becoming a punching bag in a dress and no one is helping her... I so want to see her find her groove back, and become a strong woman who will eventually kick everybody's hiny b-( ......or if she is still in the self sacrificing mode then she can be a saint the end of this series, then drag everybody to the place where the sun don't shine  ;) ....yeah... so is tomorrow Wednesday yet?

@saya2, thanks :)  Sounds like Ep 7 will be really exciting!  One of BSB's wonderful  Korean fans posted about Secret in his thread ( @Logicalsong is awesome). She's busy though otherwise I'd beg ask her to visit this thread.  She wrote: "" I am glad Secret is doing this great so far, and the surprising thing is the drama is capturing not only adult audiences but also many younger audiences. Also it attracts many drama maniacs. They analyse, praise, and chew every moments of the drama. It was unexpected to be honest, but it really is. I guess KBS's experiment to find and raise the newbie writers this year has been so successful. Also I found the PD and camera director and even music director are awesome." Unquote 
Let's hope for the sake of the deserving cast, crew and all associated with  " Secret" that the high standard is maintained, - and let's face it ratings are so important - that Secret stays on top of the Wed-Thursday drama ratings :) 

I didn't think the thread would move as quickly as it did!!

@cynkdf and other members who read the long post and liked it lol That was probably the longest I wrote in a comment for a drama.. That's how complicated the characters seem to me..

I'll be sad if the secret is SY was evil all along.. She definitely looked surprised when she heard JH was dead. But I do think there's a very good possibility that she will turn evil. She is the type who can be ruthless in the name of "I can do it, so I will" types. And if she totally falls for DH, and DH however of a bastard he is, still 'loves' YJ and finding that out would make her angry (and by that time, I'm guessing MH will also fall for YJ completely)

@vzmeiin MH's life revolves around what's happening in YJ's life. He constantly wonders what she is doing. If I didn't know better I would have said he's already in love..

@linns, many thanks for posting that article in the K-wave magazine. Interesting interview there with HJE and JS - maybe you lovely folks could read it and try to dissect it piece by piece (or perhaps you have done so already  :)  )
@99, HJE IS YJ - she's immersed herself completely in the role.
@anvesha, I had hoped SY is evil because I don't want DH to be the only evil person in the drama (I don't think MH is evil)  Her bitchy behaviour towards YJ in the washroom indicates that she may be ruthless if anyone else gets in her way. Somehow I don't think she'll really fall for DH, she seems obsessed about MH.

I try  translate it from Google and the only things that I understand that YJ will try to get back the bakery cause she want to save the memory with her father so MH suggest contract in which YJ pay a dept  for 30 years during which YJ stay next to MH side

So its a contract?

Ohno MH whats up with all this stuffs haha

So this is getting more exciting!

Thanks @cynkdf but cant read mandarin either :D

@cynkdf Aw, I'm guessing you are a BSB fan (profile pic)? Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she'll turn evil. I just like that she is no non sense when talking to MH that he is being obsessive over YJ when it's his fault.. And I felt sorry for her when MH just left when she was about to confess. AND the person I'll feel most sorry for is MH whose only 'friend' would become evil..

@saranghaechoiseunghyun love the pix and those cute gifs!

Just watched the new preview lol DH is so funny... take SY from MH? First of all, he doesn't want her and second, DH is using her for his own gains. I totally rejoiced when YJ beat up that girl. She should've done it a long time ago

Guest orangegummybear

So I've boarded the Secret train a bit late but whoa can I say this drama is GOOD! At first I was just going to watch episode 6 to see what the fuss was about since I've been reading bits and pieces on this board about what's going on and I became curious. But now I actually marathoned from the beginning. Like most people have said, now I am anxiously awaiting for the next episodes. It's such a fast paced and well-written story plus the actors are amazing. Hehe I don't know how many times I've cried while watching this. After watching the episodes myself, I really do think MH was involved in taking San away from YJ in jail. Her so called "friend" was bought off as well as one of those guards and it's not like DH had that money. Aiyshh why so cruel? And even if MH didn't "kill" San, I really do think DH's mom is the culprit for that one, he inadvertently caused that to happen. Once YJ learns about that, she'll have a hard time trusting him. But I think she'll be even angrier if she learns that DH's mom killed her own grandchild or at least sent him away. Now I see where DH learned his "masking" skills from. His mom is such a pro at pretending to be innocent but then while alone feeling guilty.

I'm sure SY is not a nice person. She can't control her anger (the way she destroyed her painting) . And MH shedding tears for YJ is going to make her go mad.She has ask MH if he will cry for her before. As for MH I don't think he is madly in love with YJ yet. He is just fixated with her. She is on his mind when he is eating, in the aeroplane, in the board room. He is drawn to her cos he is confused by her action and words. She apologized saying that her embarrassment is nothing compared to his suffering. A cold blooded murderer wouldn't say such thing. Just wondering.....can one still work as a substitute driver after committing a serious traffic offence?

Guest dora_iv

Very sad , but very good start of the film. Ji Sung really cute and very well play a role. Spoiled child needs to become a man , it is clear . Just start to think that he hardly liked Ji Hee as much as earning - because I would not let it go and it would have been thrown all over it ( at least that required for a boundless love) . His thirst for revenge is just an excuse to myself to deal with Yoo Jung.Very interesting lines outline .

Guest Sherina JhTan

Thank you @dramalove777 for the pics! :)
Can't wait. :)
From tieba baidu i read some of the descriptors in episode 7, they said YJ will sign a 30 year contract with MH in order to buy the bakery that his father left for her.. Wonder if this is true. :/ 
Anyways, any kind souls to tell me the website where i can watch the live stream? (even though i dont understand korean keke)