[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I've just finished rewatching this epi 13 again and STRANGELY, it feels like watching a new episode on a whole again. This drama has certain effects on my way at noticing/looking at things. 

MH's bedroom scene:-

MH's forehead is comfortably cushioned on YJ's ample bosom.

No wonder he said 'Just a moment.......don't go'. :\"> :\">

i dunno if anyone noticed that during the scene where YJ handed the contract to DH for approval from the legal team (in ep 13), i saw the files behind DH. there was a file that caught my attention which was written YooHoo. My first reaction was  =))
or mybe it's just a company's name. but YooHoo? That is too random. 

atma_1 said: i dunno if anyone noticed that during the scene where YJ handed the contract to DH for approval from the legal team (in ep 13), i saw the files behind DH. there was a file that caught my attention which was written YooHoo. My first reaction was  =))
or mybe it's just a company's name. but YooHoo? That is too random. 

i noticed a reflection/figure moving at the window when YJ was visiting JH and felt something was off.
and then when the bus scene came i was like oh. it makes sense. :DDDDDDDDDDDDlove that MH was able to hear YJ's confession in that manner even if it was by accident. otherwise i don't know when she'd ever have the courage to say such words in front of MH himself. love that he was in the right time and place. that moment. he must have felt so relieved. if i were MH i would've been spazzing seeing how heartbroken i was, all down and out... for a moment there thinking that she really really hates seeing me for constantly reminding her of that day. i'm glad YJ proved these doubts wrong. 
it did made me recall how DH wrote YJ off as a burden to him - YJ was doing the same thing to MH but she had her valid (cough DH cough just wants to climb to the top cough) reasons, and it was really difficult for her. 
i'm proud of MH for fighting for this love. and i hope seeing how desperate MH is, YJ will get serious, step up her game and be stronger in protecting MH as well because i think she won't let him be alone in this. i believe in both of them.. and so exciting they're holding hands in the next episode ahhhh!! this drama needs to end well not just in terms of justice but also love. kyah! <3
oh yep and i just keep thinking... maybe from now on MH will have the chance to see a new side of YJ he's never been able to get close to before. the bubbly lovely side she revealed so openly to DH when both of them were together for a long time, before the accident. perhaps MH will fall even more in love with her after getting to know that she's so much more. he often sees her crying, depressed and always gets friend-zoned ("boss... i'm sorry.. boss.."LOL) so yay he won't be treated so miserably anymore :D
btw staring into jisung's eyes is illegal. i died. you know? it was smoking. the stuff he does with his eyes.. how does he do it? even fully clothed and all hahaha goes to show a lot. if i was YJ in that locker room or bathroom whatever you call it i won't be able to think straight. he makes me so happy! and the puppy dog eyes when he was sick/"sick" (lol). super. super dangerous. jisung. *cries*

@clockwatcher that forced marriage news was super funny. poor guy, he pretty much went insane, but the wife was very happy. I so loled at the analogy but I really hope that in case SY gets to dress up as a bride, she will be left in front of the altar and nobody will force MH to put a ring on her finger. Those indians practically hold the guy by hands and back not to run away. Crazy people, crazy bride to marry under such circumstances.

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society, I can't sleep...I turned to Giant...guess what? Its the Mi Joo and Min Woo bed scene episode...there was some grabbing, then the one minute pleading...then Min Woo said---because of you I'm happy for the first time since I was born, I'm not letting you go so don't think of running away...Eeeeeee! Then they got busy... :\">

Hoping YJ and MH have a heart to heart talk tomorrow and a mind blowing...

dialogues...dirty minds =))

fantast1ksuae said: Secret Society, I can't sleep...I turned to Giant...guess what? Its the Mi Joo and Min Woo bed scene episode...there was some grabbing, then the one minute pleading...then Min Woo said---because of you I'm happy for the first time since I was born, I'm not letting you go so don't think of running away...Eeeeeee! Then they got busy... :\">

comparing MH-YJ interactions back in ep1YJ was still full of life and cheerful, while MH was still a pompous, arrogant rich guyand after that, the choking and the emotional torturing..and entering the healing of each other phase at the moment.These two have really colorful dynamics, huh..
About the ending..I dont really care.If they have to do sad endingI would prefer it MH/YJ die togetherI dont see it other way.
They are meant to be.

Guest fantast1k1

hahahahahah... i still remember this episode, Joo Sang Wook and hwang Jang eum bed scene . They're romantic couple in giant. Joo Sang Wook's behaviour same like Ji sung when HJE is dissappear

Yeah, Joo Sang Wook was like Ji Sung's character...almost the same...but HJE in Giant was bubblier than YJ :)

the worst ending is that MH finally does get his revenge - it was all part of his ploy, making YJ falling for him and hurting her in one of the worst possible ways by ultimately telling her that he actually didn't love her, that he did it out of spite and he still couldn't get over JH. that would really break YJ omg and make her lose trust and faith again in just about anything. she'd have nothing left. nothing to rely on. how cruel is that.
but i believe in MH and the writers. i am 100% he won't do such an inhumane thing. if i'm wrong i'm just going to.. well lose faith in humanity too hahaha. such a depressing post. i hope it's not a possibility at all. MH-YJ team gogogo!!