[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest wanzhaf

Eight hours and counting .. ...  \:D/

Its a pity though about the gif.... in a forum as intense as this, we need those kind of hilarious gif to maintain our sanity  :-O

If there should be someone to die... let it be DH. ( Personally i want him to rot in jail and go insane with regrets looking at successful YJ with her bread business, with MH by her side. If he was not that greedy and coward, the place beside YJ should be his). DH die trying to protect his mother from being a killer. I dont think he loves SY enough to die for her. His ungrateful mum is so pissed off knowing YJ has a hand in his son's downfall, so much so that she loose her mind and kill YJ for daring to tarnish her wonderful son. But DH, in trying to stop his mother, die instead. LOLOL.... we got to kill two person with one stone  =)) =)) =))

IF MH is to die as some of us speculate, let him die after he has paid all his debt to YJ. Let him restore the store back to her and help make it big and trendy. Let him  transfer all his share of K. co to her, so that she wont have to worry about her financial later on. He has already give his heart and love to YJ, so lets give him a chance to give his body and little MH to YJ  :x :x :x

I dont like the look of his step-mum in the preview. What ever it is, i am going to harden my heart for tonight...

Let me Thanks all recapppers and screencappers in advance, without you awesome people, my life as SSL is pitifull

For some reason, i cant log in to my acc in soompi through my phone so i cant insight-awesome-lol everyone. To back thread and do so would be pointless as the thread moves like lightening. So just to let everyone know that i read every single post and assume that i tick all those. Kekekeke
;)) ;)) ;))

Guest reedtrip82

I don't think MH will die because done nothing worthy of death. DH is the one who committed all the crime therefore death he deserve , evil must be punish and good prevail! But what I'm afraid of is YJ! I keep thinking she will die because like she said " even if I'm not the driver , the fact remain I was there that night.." its goes to say even though she didn't kill anyone but she was part of the reason San/father meet their doom fate. YJ might die because of DH and she might still love him and he might goes haywire with regret and turn himself in. MH end up alone because he didn't show up at his wedding with SY. That an ending I will cry ! MH one side love!

Are you really, totally out out of this thread, @tessieroo?! Like leaving for good!? Or are you just out as in going offline taking a break into your real life for a moment eh?!

If your answer respond to the first question I asked, please come back!!! I need you for live sum recap! Ahhh! I'm going to miss you as well!

Hopefully, you're just off into lurking modeee!

TGIW, here you finally comeeeeeeeeee    8-X   8-X     

But huhu I have final tomorrrow arrggggghhhh...  guess can't watch live tonight but will still come for some recaps (I mean who are you kidding, right? Who any sane person that can completely shutting down themselves when this drama air? Except if you lock yourself in isolate room without any screen & internet ala YJ)  

@Pavlichenko: Thanks for the cute HJE & Heechul article. He's so cute right, one of my most fav SuJu member. Can't believe I can see him & HJE on same screen hahaha... 

Just checked few last pages (ahhh I'm lagging behind so many pages). But at least I find some more new cute BTS pictures of JS-HJE awww...
:x :x :x 
It's so funny when she sneakily gave V-sign behind his back & then his cute "Yaaaah ~"  response (ah if only we can get that BTS video). And JS being his usual considerate gentleman self to HJE. When they take nap together, it's like he purposely give the wider space in that couch so that she could lie down (poor them all, so tired & sleepy. They probably often need to wait few hours just to film 1-2 scenes). Also in that newest BTS, him tighten her jacket, how sweet (luckily Secret will soon cease filming, it's start getting so colder these days). 

IguanaSoap said: OMGGGGGGGahhhhhhhhhhh back hug!!!

BACK HUG!!!!!!
ME: /DIE/ OTP pls~~~~ T.T

and yay, D-DAY!!! Group hugs everyone! Secret Lovers  DAEBAK!!!!
  :x

Edit:
ebulli3nt said: Due to recent complaints, do not post non-drama related reaction images / gifs from this point on. If the moderators come across off-topic images / gifs posted here, they'd delete them without notice. Keep the Soompi forums accessible towards those with slow internet connections who simply want to focus on drama related content, please. Thanks!

Guest floppygoon

Hull... no more funny gifs T.T

anyway, let's just wait and watch today's episodes and just forget about bad endings D: I really hope our OTP will stay alive, marry and have babies .. if San is dead, it'd be good too o.o and DH should rot in the prison and got bullied by other prisoners and SY dies :D this would be a good ending .

Guest IguanaSoap

skypandie said: Wowowow! New song like kinda indicates that we get a happy ending, no?
/insert too precious for this world Sam Winchester gif/

p.s. gifus return to us  :((

Last post for the night -- see you all a few hours from now ~ 
FLASHBACK to episode 1
zl6z.jpg

brmm.jpg

mj12.jpg

GURL ! That ring should have been the RED FLAG about how well he was going to *pay you back* for all your sacrifice. Let's see if he follows through on the after death part of his promise ~  :|