[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Everyone, thanks so much for all the news, updates and photos.  As Bae Soo Bin doesn't use  social media, we BSB fans often have to depend on the kind folks who tweet pics from the filming sets of dramas BSB is in.  Thank you to the person who tweeted this:
secretkim_zps60daccb7.jpg

That's a really tiny pic of BSB but it's better than nothing, right? :)

Guest jaewon fan

@cynkdf , Hi chingu...  :-h :-h Bae So Bin looks familiar to me, but can't remember which drama I've seen him. Sometimes i just watch dramas without checking whose actor is playing the characters, can you tell me when was the last drama BSB had, and what's the title?

Hi @jaewon fan, as @clockwatcher has said, BSB played the evil guy in  49 Days.  He also acted as a Chinese solder in a  CCTV drama over ten years ago called Proof of Memories. He was a newbie actor then but was cast as second lead :)
If you are familiar with HK actors, you might be interested to read that when BSB held his fan meeting in Japan last year, there were congratulatory video messages from (if memory serves me right)  Louis Koo and Deric Wan (this was mentioned in a blog, I have forgotten the link to it).

Guest eeldeerlove

This drama is living up to its title, "Secret".

I haven't seen any fan-cam BTS. LOL :))

Kidding aside, looking forward to this one. :)

cynkdf said: Hi @jaewon fan, as @clockwatcher has said, BSB played the evil guy in  49 Days.  He also acted as a Chinese solder in a  CCTV drama over ten years ago called Proof of Memories. He was a newbie actor then but was cast as second lead :)
If you are familiar with HK actors, you might be interested to read that when BSB held his fan meeting in Japan last year, there were congratulatory video messages from (if memory serves me right)  Louis Koo and Deric Wan (this was mentioned in a blog, I have forgotten the link to it).

Guest NEWMARIO

HURT JI SUNG WANDERS THE STREETS IN “SECRET” STILLS

Posted by Clockwatcher on Monday, September 2, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

While Ji Sung has wedding photos shoots and surprise proposals in Spain, his character, Min Hyuk, wanders mindlessly on Gangnam District streets with a bandaged hand in the latest Secret stills.

u5dy.jpg

Min Hyuk loses his lover in a hit-and-run accident. The drama’s first episode will air on KBS2 on September 25th.

Source: Mydaily

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/02/hurt-ji-sung-wanders-the-streets-in-secret-stills/

Guest NEWMARIO

Groom-to-be Ji Seong walks around with a bloody hand

Source | 2013/09/01 | 212 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo344048.jpg

Ji Seong was seen walking around the streets with a bloody hand

He was filming a scene from the new KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" where he plays a man named Min-hyeok who falls in love with a woman who killed his lover.

Ji Seong in the pictures doesn't seem like the groom that he is who recently took his wedding pictures. In one picture, he looks like he's about the collapse and in another he's looking fierce.

This scene was taken in Gangnam somewhere of Ji Seong wandering on the street in despair of having lost his lover in an accident.

The production of "Secrets" claims, "Ji Seong has been possessed with the character of Min-hyeok to the maximum and his team work with Hwang Jeong-eum is more than asked for as they are close".

Meanwhile, "Secrets" will be aired for the first time on the 25th after "Sword and Flower".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

@Iris, I love BSB in both Temptation and Brilliant Legacy, and despite his being the villain, also enjoyed his role in 49 Days.
Many thanks to KBSDrama for tweeting this - first teaser of " Secret":

http://youtu.be/0zHLJ_2kax8
KBSDrama also tweeted the link to the drama website:
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/secretlove/index.html

Screencap from the website:
KBSSecretscreenshot_zpsf51a1b41.jpg