Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akinahana89

♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

.………..¦…¦……..¦………..¦…¦………………..¦..¦………………….¦.¦……………………¦… ……¦….¦¦…………………….¦… ¦…………..¦.¦…………………….¦.. ……………..¦..¦…………………….¦. ……………¦…¦…………………… ¦… ……….¦…..¦…………………… ……….¦……..¦………………… ……¦………..¦…………….. ….¦……………¦………….. .¦………………¦……….¦…………………¦…..¦………………….¦..¦……………………¦……………………¦…………………..¦
@akinahana89 Many thanks for the creation of themes for the beautiful, the perfect pair with unrealistically large chemistry JoU Couple:x. I very much love this couple:x. They are the best.           Love is what I see in your smile JoU Couple. Love is what I hear in your every word and gesture of the body. Love is what we share every day, while we live, and always will be. True love will always support a sad moment, it will heal all the wounds, and the sun shine even in the cloudy day ... She inspires, she forces to become the best, and, unlike the other senses, it does not pass, and forever in the hearts of those who love.JoU Couple I believe that your love is real, not only in the frame and the frame is not real and important is mutual. JoU Perfect Couple, their chemistry is beyond reality just is not possible to play well if you do not have feelings for each other so I have no doubt that their love was born and off-screen as well.Thank you so much Jo Jung Suk-IU for such a beautiful love,in your eyes filled and glowing with love for each other.Special  thank the channel KBS who brought this gorgeous couple fanticheski shrouded enchanting magic of its net love, each times and seeing on the screen is very sunny, light sensitivity that one day our dreams will become a reality and you will become a couple in real life and be happy. JoU is love, marriage made in heaven!!!JoU Couple Aja-Aja Fighting!!!:x 50fddde648ed46286c4b1f37ddd109d0.jpg

Great job, @akinahana89 ! Now, there are two threads that will satisfy our JJS/IU addiction! Thanks for putting this up!  :) =D>

Thanks for the support everyone! :D It makes me confident that JoU thread will be a great success! Let's continue to show our love and support for JoU in hopes that one day JoU will happen in real life. :D :D :D

Mommy...i'm home..I can't take it..I'm afraid.
The thunder has begun. A storm is gonna come.
Tomorrow is gonna be a harder day.
003.gif
I think i'm gonna stay here for a while with our couple.
005.gif

@akinahana89 : What a great idea!! Thanks for creating this thread!!We'll able to share our love for JoU couple :)
shin-s10.jpg

class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Signika, 'Droid Sans', arial, serif; font-size: 13.333333969116211px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: justify;"Jo Jung Suk - I Totally Love YouI think that this song JJS I wanted to express my feelings for IU. I'm sure that he really loved her, so play may not feel when they do not, they really love is happiness indescribably beautiful and magical love is very evident in their eyes. All of this is fate, because the role of the first invited ihnii very different actors, and I believe that this is fate brought JJS-IU because fate always finds halves are meant for each other even before they are born.

JoU Couple this beautiful love))) " JoU couple Fighting "                                                         :x :x9bd6f90b79a77530ab761f384009d221.jpg5dbe7906012d92df9a54ded5f51c12c1.jpg
980fcfe487ad8c4afa490e6b116bf7a4.jpg

peek a boo! annyeong! just came to bookmark this thread.. :D  
congrats fellow shippers! yociexp95.gif i'm new on this thread so please take care of me.. JFBQ00224070614A.gif

is this really shipper thread or byeontae club meeting place? keke.. yociexp21.gif

@akinahana89 i'll post this on my siggy for advertising purpose.. *wink*
i said i'll just bookmark and i ended up blabbering..  c u when i c u.. :)

Annyeong and welcome @iheartyou1518! Kekeke. This thread is for BOTH - as long as it's JoU related. qgt.gif

Finally!!! I was looking out for JoU thread for so long. Thank you so much. :x Now there's a second thread for me to turn to. :) Thinking about how there's only 7ep left, my heart is hurting so much. I will feel so empty when it ends. :(( Let's hope this thread will last till forever. JoU couple fighting!!!

Wow! Thanks @akinahana89 for this fantastic idea! Somehow having this thread makes me feel like the JoU couple shippers have officially been organized!lol Now, we finally have our own place to rave about our favorite couple, and chant @naebdukki101's famous lines--even after the drama has ended. Hats off to you!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I only see you alone,you are my love,if you can get to know me,please come to me.I can not hide my beating heart,I love you,forever, only you:xe7ad4435ee83d969b69f441a368fd0bf.jpg
0a1c9809b44d9c4e5a8d8393e332f99d.jpg

And only the eyes can tell us about what you do not put into words ... JoU Couple Love is what I see in your eyes:x Whenever you need meI'll be around!!!Happy People in love always give their eyes!!!

95f7af750e4d3837ca5113735e1f0976.jpg
94907eadbdebc62cb46e37c4788ba808.jpg
8cde2bb58a27210c9ad2da6d2fec97f6.jpg

babyviolets said: Wow! Thanks @akinahana89 for this fantastic idea! Somehow having this thread makes me feel like the JoU couple shippers have officially been organized!lol Now, we finally have our own place to rave about our favorite couple, and chant @naebdukki101's famous lines--even after the drama has ended. Hats off to you!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Yes, yes! YTBLSS may not be forever, but JoU is! :D We shall keep chanting and raving about our lovely OTP to the end. :D :x >:D<

Announcements