Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Do they shop from the same closet? ^_^

 

Or their stylists do. I'm keeping with my theory that their stylists text each other every morning to make sure the outfits match. The true SA shippers.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

What y'all think?

 

I haven’t gone to church in a while, but I’m going soon. Time to start praying, again! Prayers work even if Myuk PD doesn’t understand English, right? :D :D :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 419 Spartace Moments

 

Opening: Spartace standing next to each other and being the mirror couple.

 

One thing I've noticed is they tend to stand with KJK slightly in front of SJH, and I wondered if it isn't a position of comfort for them (e.g. KJK trusts her with his back, and SJH feels protected behind KJK). It happens quite often, sometimes only slightly and sometimes with SJH completely disappearing from the camera because she's behind KJK. I don't think it's a purposeful thing, since at this point they're both variety vets and know their not supposed to block people from the shot, so I think it's probably a natural thing that makes them feel comfortable.

 

First Mission: Spartace once again stand next to each other. SJH is chosen to throw the dice, and KJK immediately starts encouraging her and gives her a pat on the back. When LKS is examining his wet pants, you see KJK say something and SJH and JSM turn to laugh with him. When JSJ says SJH shouldn't succeed every day, KJK laughs and gives YJS a shove. A bit of a stronger reaction compared to the others. Then, when SJH is preparing, KJK says, "You can do it, Ji Hyo. Drop, pull."

 

Second Mission: SJH and KJK get quite talkative when each other are doing the mission. When LKS, JSJ, and YJS are rolling the dice, does anyone else see SJH get up from her seat and move? We don't see where she goes because in the next shot she's back to her seat. Anyone else thinking she's moving to say something to KJK?

 

Third Mission: KJK and SJH back to standing side by side at the beginning of the mission. When KJK is explaining why they're all in this together, SJH calls out, "Rule breaker! Rule breaker!" When they are watching JSJ drive the car, KJK stands in front of SJH and she puts her hands on his shoulders. You can see her lean around him during the aerial shot.

 

Closing: KJK and SJH run in side by side, and they do the handlocking celebration at the end.

 

Wasn't a huge fan of this episode. It had some good moments (KJK-YJS bickering, SJH and JSM catching YJS, etc.), but overall, meh for me.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

One thing I've noticed is they tend to stand with KJK slightly in front of SJH, and I wondered if it isn't a position of comfort for them (e.g. KJK trusts her with his back, and SJH feels protected behind KJK). It happens quite often, sometimes only slightly and sometimes with SJH completely disappearing from the camera because she's behind KJK. I don't think it's a purposeful thing, since at this point they're both variety vets and know their not supposed to block people from the shot, so I think it's probably a natural thing that makes them feel comfortable.

 

Yep, I’ve noticed this, too. There’s a trust level between those two that no one else, including the other members, can replicate. Anyone who tries will simply look fake (or scripted). It bothers me a bit to say this as a woman, but I think it’s the sweetest thing to see SJH turn all girly around KJK, and use him as her shield. The way she moves, her tone of voice, even her expression changes. Everything kind of goes soft. I hope that makes sense. As for KJK, while he hardly shows any reaction, he consistently shifts his body to cover her. Sometimes I wonder if he’s protecting or marking his territory. For a guy, maybe it’s the same thing. Please, correct me if I’m wrong. Regardless, two people don’t do something habitually without lots of practice. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

 

Yep, I’ve noticed this, too. There’s a trust level between those two that no one else, including the other members, can replicate. Anyone who tries will simply look fake (or scripted). It bothers me a bit to say this as a woman, but I think it’s the sweetest thing to see SJH turn all girly around KJK, and use him as her shield. The way she moves, her tone of voice, even her expression changes. Everything kind of goes soft. I hope that makes sense. As for KJK, while he hardly shows any reaction, he consistently shifts his body to cover her. Sometimes I wonder if he’s protecting or marking his territory. For a guy, maybe it’s the same thing. Regardless, two people don’t do something habitually without lots of practice. 

 

Lol I get what you mean when you say that it bothers you as a woman, but in their case, I don't think it has negative connotations. I think it means a lot for a woman like SJH, who is strong and independent, to have a man that she trusts enough to protect her. Most of the time, you see her pushing the "useless" men out of her way, which she'll do with LKS and KG when she thinks they aren't getting the job done, but with KJK, she trusts him to be capable.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

 

Lol I get what you mean when you say that it bothers you as a woman, but in their case, I don't think it has negative connotations. I think it means a lot for a woman like SJH, who is strong and independent, to have a man that she trusts enough to protect her. Most of the time, you see her pushing the "useless" men out of her way, which she'll do with LKS and KG when she thinks they aren't getting the job done, but with KJK, she trusts him to be capable.

 

LOL, I threw that part in because I didn’t want to get kicked out of the sisterhood. JK, :). I also see nothing negative. Frankly, I absolutely love that she goes soft whenever he’s around. No one else but him, IMHO. I also agree with the rest of your comment. SA’s interactions are especially amazing, because they’re so exclusive to each other when it matters. :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi actually Im Spartace avid fan since Ji hyo joined RM but never joined a thread like this....Even do that time Monday couple pairing was so strong and their fanbase I actually ship Spartaace already....!!For me Jihyo and Jong Kook much will as a couple even many times they said that they are like only brother and sister.....I cant stop myself shipping them untill now even Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook have what we called dating scandal....I can see every episode that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have simple interactions that nobody will notice will....Kim Jong Kook smile laugh a lot with Ji Hyo was by his side unlike Hong Jin Young....He is more comfortable with Ji Hyo rather than to other female guest....!! I wish and hope that maybe one day they realized that they have a such a strong chemistry thats why I and others ship Spartace.....!! People may say this "Spartace its only a delussional shipping"but I will never tired of supporting Spartace all the way...!! For me Ji hyo and Jong Kook is a best couple in Running man.....!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont agree what people say about the behaviour of Ji hyo change a lot bcoz of Gary....Maybe she is so sad but I noticed that she is happy around wth KIm Jong Kook...Ji hyo is not a talkative one thats her personality many people missed interpret it.....She change her behavoir because she is more matured now not bcoz of Kang Gary marriage.....Spartace moment is more realistic enough bcoz this two persons have a strong personality....I think they blend so will...couple its not only lovey dovey kind of thing but u can consider the two person who bickered a lot as a couple....!! And I consider Kim Jong Kook and Ji hyo can be couple if they want....!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I’ve been a silent reader since I became a SA fan and like as @sdfr, I’ve also never joined a thread before. :heart:

 

I noticed something while watching RM latest ep. It was in their second mission while JSJ, YJS, and LKS were talking about the punishment. Have you guys noticed KJK looking down? It’s like he’s using his phone. And then I saw SJH, she’s looking down also as if she’s using her phone too. :rolleyes: I  thought that maybe they were texting each other. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sdfr and @heymriel welcome!!! We love new posters here and hearing different perspectives on how people came to love spartace!

 

If you're new to spartace, I recommend checking out the episode lists of spartace moments. There's a link to them on the first page of this forum. The general consensus on this forum, I think, is that spartace is a long time couple, but of course people have varying opinions.

 

If you have any questions or moments you wish to discuss, feel free to bring them up! We're always happy to talk spartace on this thread!

 

@heymriel Nice eyes! Spartace on their phones is not an unusual occurance! I'd have to do some research but there have been multiple times throughout the years where spartace seem to be texting each other. If they are a long time couple like many of us believe, then texting each other is probably the most easiest way to communicate in front of the cameras.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kookiemongg A part of it is probably just KJK's personality where he got annoyed at being interupted, but a part of it might be annoyance that YJS interrupted KJK's flirting. You could tell KJK was getting ready to say that SJH should participate in the game even if she succeeded. And YJS has certainly interrupted KJK before without KJK losing his temper.

 

I just find it funny how KJK and SJH tend to talk more when each other is involved. They were both silent for many if the RM members turns, but when each other were cooking the eggs, you can hear them coaching each other.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@linzer03 Thank you! I just started watching RM last 2016 from the beginning. Through all of their episodes, SA caught my interest and started shipping them.

 

I’m patiently waiting for them to reveal what’s their real score since both of them (as well as their agencies) didn’t agree or deny anything related with the rumors, etc. :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, heymriel said:

@linzer03 Thank you! I just started watching RM last 2016 from the beginning. Through all of their episodes, SA caught my interest and started shipping them.

 

I’m patiently waiting for them to reveal what’s their real score since both of them (as well as their agencies) didn’t agree or deny anything related with the rumors, etc. :wub:

 

Be prepared for a long wait lol. I've watched RM since 2014, and I know there's people out there who have shipped spartace far longer. But, like you, I won't believe they're not dating until their agencies release statements. After almost 20 years of KJK in love lines, I have a hard time believing anything that man says about his love life.

 

Edit: You would think after twenty or so years people would stop believing that his love lines are real...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@linzer03 Do you know what YJS meant by "just write your name"?

 

@heymriel did their agencies release a statement? am i the only one who don't know about it?

 

 

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

I just find it funny how KJK and SJH tend to talk more when each other is involved. They were both silent for many if the RM members turns, but when each other were cooking the eggs, you can hear them coaching each other.

 

copy pasted from @athoughtcloud1 post from page 569.

 

KJK old interview from 2008.

 

In broadcasts, you are seen as a guy with a personality that is quiet and dull, but also with much shyness. Is this true?

“What you see on TV is the real deal. I’m quiet and dull and shy. Of course, that’s not all there is to me. When I’m with people that I’m close with, I talk a lot and tell funny stories. Aren’t I funny sometimes?”

Then, how are you when dating? Are you dull? Or quite gentle. Are you seeing someone right now?

“I am not now, but I really want to date. I want to date someone that I can marry, and so I’m trying my best to find the girl. And me, I am not dull when dating. Of course, I am dull and quiet with women I don’t know but with the person I love, I talk a lot and even act cute. I am the kind of guy that is very open to the girlfriend. I hope people don’t think of me as the type of guy that is dull and quiet and rude to his girlfriend.”

 

Ring a bell? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

 

@heymriel did their agencies release a statement? am i the only one who don't know about it?

 

No statement has been released, which is weird. If spartace wanted to put an end to rumors, their agencies need only release statements saying they're just friends. Agencies are honest because these statements depend on agency reputation. The fact that despite all the dating rumors, the agencies have been silent is suspicious.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sdfrg and @heymriel: Let me second everyone and welcome you guys, too! Glad to have you here, and please post and/or ask anything. :D 

 

22 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

No statement has been released, which is weird. If spartace wanted to put an end to rumors, their agencies need only release statements saying they're just friends. Agencies are honest because these statements depend on agency reputation. The fact that despite all the dating rumors, the agencies have been silent is suspicious.

 

Yep, that’s always been a mystery, especially knowing how SK idols and other entertainers handle rumors and “scandals.” While it’s common for them to deny even when something is true, it’s highly unusual for agencies to stay quiet. For SA, it’s even more odd IMO. SJH’s always been part of a small agency (someone please correct me if I’m wrong), and KJK has always been by himself (post early Turbo). It makes sense for both to deny ASAP to lessen damages, yet they don’t. Very odd, indeed. I can’t help but go back to the fact that SA can’t deny the truth. 

 

As for what that truth is, I also can’t forget YJS’s comment that it would be good for SA to get married. He said this when everyone (including the members and staff) thought RM had ended. There was no reason for YJS to set up a loveline. By publicly giving his blessings, he was paving the way for an announcement, which was probably derailed by RM getting picked up, again. 

 

One more thing: If SA have been together for as long as we think, they’re an extremely strong and dedicated couple. We all know that couples (especially celebs) break up because of pressure. SA have had more than their share. Let’s all be patient, and enjoy the ride for however long necessary. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...