[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

i dont agree what people say about the behaviour of Ji hyo change a lot bcoz of Gary....Maybe she is so sad but I noticed that she is happy around wth KIm Jong Kook...Ji hyo is not a talkative one thats her personality many people missed interpret it.....She change her behavoir because she is more matured now not bcoz of Kang Gary marriage.....Spartace moment is more realistic enough bcoz this two persons have a strong personality....I think they blend so will...couple its not only lovey dovey kind of thing but u can consider the two person who bickered a lot as a couple....!! And I consider Kim Jong Kook and Ji hyo can be couple if they want....!!

• Like 6

Hello! I’ve been a silent reader since I became a SA fan and like as @sdfr, I’ve also never joined a thread before. :heart:

I noticed something while watching RM latest ep. It was in their second mission while JSJ, YJS, and LKS were talking about the punishment. Have you guys noticed KJK looking down? It’s like he’s using his phone. And then I saw SJH, she’s looking down also as if she’s using her phone too. :rolleyes: I  thought that maybe they were texting each other. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@sdfr and @heymriel welcome!!! We love new posters here and hearing different perspectives on how people came to love spartace!

If you're new to spartace, I recommend checking out the episode lists of spartace moments. There's a link to them on the first page of this forum. The general consensus on this forum, I think, is that spartace is a long time couple, but of course people have varying opinions.

If you have any questions or moments you wish to discuss, feel free to bring them up! We're always happy to talk spartace on this thread!

@heymriel Nice eyes! Spartace on their phones is not an unusual occurance! I'd have to do some research but there have been multiple times throughout the years where spartace seem to be texting each other. If they are a long time couple like many of us believe, then texting each other is probably the most easiest way to communicate in front of the cameras.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@kookiemongg A part of it is probably just KJK's personality where he got annoyed at being interupted, but a part of it might be annoyance that YJS interrupted KJK's flirting. You could tell KJK was getting ready to say that SJH should participate in the game even if she succeeded. And YJS has certainly interrupted KJK before without KJK losing his temper.

I just find it funny how KJK and SJH tend to talk more when each other is involved. They were both silent for many if the RM members turns, but when each other were cooking the eggs, you can hear them coaching each other.

• Like 4

@linzer03 Thank you! I just started watching RM last 2016 from the beginning. Through all of their episodes, SA caught my interest and started shipping them.

I’m patiently waiting for them to reveal what’s their real score since both of them (as well as their agencies) didn’t agree or deny anything related with the rumors, etc. :wub:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, heymriel said:

@linzer03 Thank you! I just started watching RM last 2016 from the beginning. Through all of their episodes, SA caught my interest and started shipping them.

I’m patiently waiting for them to reveal what’s their real score since both of them (as well as their agencies) didn’t agree or deny anything related with the rumors, etc. :wub:

Be prepared for a long wait lol. I've watched RM since 2014, and I know there's people out there who have shipped spartace far longer. But, like you, I won't believe they're not dating until their agencies release statements. After almost 20 years of KJK in love lines, I have a hard time believing anything that man says about his love life.

Edit: You would think after twenty or so years people would stop believing that his love lines are real...

• Like 3

@linzer03 Do you know what YJS meant by "just write your name"?

@heymriel did their agencies release a statement? am i the only one who don't know about it?

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

I just find it funny how KJK and SJH tend to talk more when each other is involved. They were both silent for many if the RM members turns, but when each other were cooking the eggs, you can hear them coaching each other.

copy pasted from @athoughtcloud1 post from page 569.

KJK old interview from 2008.

In broadcasts, you are seen as a guy with a personality that is quiet and dull, but also with much shyness. Is this true?

“What you see on TV is the real deal. I’m quiet and dull and shy. Of course, that’s not all there is to me. When I’m with people that I’m close with, I talk a lot and tell funny stories. Aren’t I funny sometimes?”

Then, how are you when dating? Are you dull? Or quite gentle. Are you seeing someone right now?

“I am not now, but I really want to date. I want to date someone that I can marry, and so I’m trying my best to find the girl. And me, I am not dull when dating. Of course, I am dull and quiet with women I don’t know but with the person I love, I talk a lot and even act cute. I am the kind of guy that is very open to the girlfriend. I hope people don’t think of me as the type of guy that is dull and quiet and rude to his girlfriend.”

Ring a bell? 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@heymriel did their agencies release a statement? am i the only one who don't know about it?

No statement has been released, which is weird. If spartace wanted to put an end to rumors, their agencies need only release statements saying they're just friends. Agencies are honest because these statements depend on agency reputation. The fact that despite all the dating rumors, the agencies have been silent is suspicious.

• Like 5

@sdfrg and @heymriel: Let me second everyone and welcome you guys, too! Glad to have you here, and please post and/or ask anything. :D 

22 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

No statement has been released, which is weird. If spartace wanted to put an end to rumors, their agencies need only release statements saying they're just friends. Agencies are honest because these statements depend on agency reputation. The fact that despite all the dating rumors, the agencies have been silent is suspicious.

Yep, that’s always been a mystery, especially knowing how SK idols and other entertainers handle rumors and “scandals.” While it’s common for them to deny even when something is true, it’s highly unusual for agencies to stay quiet. For SA, it’s even more odd IMO. SJH’s always been part of a small agency (someone please correct me if I’m wrong), and KJK has always been by himself (post early Turbo). It makes sense for both to deny ASAP to lessen damages, yet they don’t. Very odd, indeed. I can’t help but go back to the fact that SA can’t deny the truth. 

As for what that truth is, I also can’t forget YJS’s comment that it would be good for SA to get married. He said this when everyone (including the members and staff) thought RM had ended. There was no reason for YJS to set up a loveline. By publicly giving his blessings, he was paving the way for an announcement, which was probably derailed by RM getting picked up, again. 

One more thing: If SA have been together for as long as we think, they’re an extremely strong and dedicated couple. We all know that couples (especially celebs) break up because of pressure. SA have had more than their share. Let’s all be patient, and enjoy the ride for however long necessary. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Nice eyes! Spartace on their phones is not an unusual occurance! I'd have to do some research but there have been multiple times throughout the years where spartace seem to be texting each other. If they are a long time couple like many of us believe, then texting each other is probably the most easiest way to communicate in front of the cameras.

One ep that comes to mind (sorry, I can’t remember the #) is the one where they started the show by fighting on pink flamingos in the pool. There was this odd moment when KJK either protected SJH or, before KG did something to/for her, he looked at KJK, first. Again, someone please clarify as needed since it’s been a long time. As for them communicating with each other using their phones, they were on different teams for the final game (putting a song together using one of the guests’ songs), but used their phones at the same moment. We discussed this on the thread, but I can’t remember what page #. :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mn0096 said:

One ep that comes to mind (sorry, I can’t remember the #) is the one where they started the show by fighting on pink flamingos in the pool. There was this odd moment when KJK either protected SJH or, before KG did something to/for her, he looked at KJK, first. Again, someone please clarify as needed since it’s been a long time.

iirc, it's ep 312

16 hours ago, mn0096 said:

As for KJK, while he hardly shows any reaction, he consistently shifts his body to cover her. Sometimes I wonder if he’s protecting or marking his territory. For a guy, maybe it’s the same thing.

yup, it's the same thing :D 

remember last year ep when sech kies guested ?

he's hovering and making "perimeter" around her 

10 hours ago, sdfr said:

She change her behavoir because she is more matured now not bcoz of Kang Gary marriage

for me, she's not changing, but returning to her real personality.

all this year, she's bounded by her role as the monday GF, and sometimes it could be really depressing for her

even after gary left, some people still related her to Gary

and after Gary announced his marriage, she's finally free to be herself again

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

yup, it's the same thing :D 

remember last year ep when sech kies guested ?

he's hovering and making "perimeter" around her 

Glad to have your perspective!

I imagine it must be hard for KJK and SJH when guests come on and start hitting on their significant other. As far as the world knows, both KJK and SJH are single, and they both have a lot of admirers.

7 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

for me, she's not changing, but returning to her real personality.

all this year, she's bounded by her role as the monday GF, and sometimes it could be really depressing for her

and even after gary left, some people still related her to Gary

and after Gary announced his marriage, she's finally free to be herself again

I agree with this. I think for SJH MC became really limiting.. For instance, when they went to Dubai, she couldn't go sky diving or do any of the adventuresome activities because she had to play the Monday Girlfriend with KG. Monday Couple was largely KG's role, and I feel like the Monday Girlfriend became relegated to receiving KG's advances, whereas in the early days of RM, SJH put more effort into the Monday Girlfriend and MC had more of a push-pull dynamic.

• Like 7

SA Moment RM ep 419:

Spoiler

SA Moment RM ep 419:

Theme:  Dangerous Delivery Part 2: The Secret of the Briefcase

Opening Segment:

The Theme of opening this time is Colorful, and SA Clothes looks similar style , and SJH wearing white cap like KJK's outfit. And lately KJK seems always bring this black bag with him, i wonder what is inside that black bag? LOL. They are standing side by side.

First Segment:

First Mission Game: When the Full Moon Sets

(They must lower the balloon to the Safe Zone)

First, they standing side by side again, and YJS suggested Ji hyo unnie to rolled the dice to decided how many people must succeed the mission, and it ended in 3. So 3 persons must succeed the mission. Beside her, you can see KJK supported her and gave her tips. KJK the first person did the mission,  and he succeed!!. KJK seems in duty to take care of the game stuff, LOL so after did the mission he always stand in left side of that stuff. SJH stayed at her place, just move when LKS did the game, and when YJS and LKS bickering, they return back side by side again behind them ( which is only KJK moved to her side, because SJH remained still in her previous place) And Somin joined behind LKS.

When YJS did the mission, SJH moved to the right side beside JSJ and  HH. YJS failed the mission, and SJH gave towel to him. When JSJ did the mission, YJS take KJK place in the most left of that game stuff and KJK in the second line face to face with SJH, This is just delusional, but they seems looked at each other for a little while that time. When SJH did the mission, KJK supported her again, and She succeed did the mission, so they succeed gained the hint.

Second Segment ( Lunch Time)

Second Mission : Dangerous Egg Yolk (LOL)

(They must cooked perfect fried egg and put it in top bibimbap without leaking the yolk).

SJH did the mission and KJK supported her again (i clearly heard his voice in SJH scene, OMG they were so noisy!!LOL) With others, KJK kept protested, but when SJH did, he kept said SJH can do it. When KJK did the mission, YJS said KJK eaten about two chicken farms worth of eggs so far, and the caption said  'he has contributed to the poultry industry, he is the chicken worst enemy' LOL. SJH gave him tips and supported him, but to the others, she just silent. When JDY checked the egg and it turned out there's crack on the side of his yolk, SJH smiley laughed. And because they kept failed making that fried egg perfect, PD nim suggested bring one name to the roulette and they had another chance, when they discussed about this JSJ said Jihyo should play it too, and after that,

KJK started said

"Ji Hyo...."

and YJS cut him by said

"the four of you should play"

and KJK started again

"Although JiHyo succeeded..."

And YJS cut him again by said

" She shouldn't play, just write your name"

repeatedly, LOL.

And KJK exploded by said

" Stop talking!"

and shut YJS's mouth

Finally, KJK, YJS, JSJ, and LKS did paper, stone, and scissor game , and KJK failed, and must take his name to the roulette game. When LKS, YJS, and JSJ's game, the 3 chairs between SA empty, and SJH moved to the middle of chair to see more clearly that game, after that she moved again beside HH.

Third Segment:

Third Mission : Nationwide Zero Human

( They must bring someone from their province in 5 minutes, The filmed near chuseok celebration btw)

Once again at first they standing side by side. Wow KJK, SJH and HH from one (Gyeongsang) province!!They failed at first tried, and must inserted one name again, and by rock, paper, scissor's game, SJH's partner failed against KJK, and her name inserted to the roulette. They succeed had another hint, and they guessed it SJH's birthday date. ( SJH stand behind KJK)

Fourth Mission: Drive Safely on Your Way Home on Chuseok

( They had to reversed park without making the paper cups fail)

As expert, YJS and KJK succeed the mission easily meanwhile SJH failed. An once again after parted, our SA came back glued again, in JSJ's part, SJH standing behind KJK meanwhile her hands on KJK's shoulders, parted again, and came back glued when LKS's part, even though at first SJH beside JSJ, how it became like that ( this time KJK sat in front of her, beside him was YJS, and beside SJH was YSC), it was a mystery !!(The scene just in few second)! LOL. And in this game they succeed, and had 2 hints, which they more sure the password hint of the briefcase in SJH's birthday date '815'( I looked your smile KJK oppa, even though you bowed your head, LOL)

Fourth Segment:

Aaahh finally i knew one stuff in KJK's black bag, his hand phone!! LOL. They must chased JSJ and YJS. SJH assisted by JSM and her lucky guessed bring them to 13'th floor and accidently met YJS, so they ousted him there. And SA did their lock hands celebration too in the end.

CONCLUSION:

I love this PD!! Happy Chuseok!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Hide contents

Fourth Segment:

Aaahh finally i knew one stuff in KJK's black bag, his hand phone!! LOL. They must chased JSJ and YJS. SJH assisted by JSM and her lucky guessed bring them to 13'th floor and accidently met YJS, so they ousted him there. And SA did their lock hands celebration too in the end.

Actually.. once, I saw KJK putting his phone in his shorts pocket in ep 417 and he did it for years in past episodes. So, it must be another thing which is really important? maybe medicine? hmm i'm curious.. :wacko:

• Like 4

I don't know how many of y'all have IG accounts, but I figured I'd share these positive words from spartacekingdom with y'all:

Just want to add: Thank you for keeping the spartace soompi page going! I know I check in and out depending on how busy my life is, but y'all are the real champions for sticking around when the spartace moments are slow. And thank you for staying positive and levelheaded throughout the madness of shipping. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just want to share this opinion of mine..

Like i said in my previous post that i don't watch ugly duckling and i completely have no problem with the show. it's his work after all and i understand that and i'm assuming this is one of the reason why people starting to give up on SA. Seeing this post from spartace kingdom, i can't help but wondering.. is it that bad? the recent eps of ugly duckling? why people believe something so easily? sometimes i also don't get how easily people can ship a celebrities. To be honest, i have never shipped anyone before like i'm shipping SA.. The reason why i'm shipping SA because i feel "real" chemistry between them. I'm shipping SA based from all the facts that i've seen from 2013 until now.. and because there are also proofs not entirely delusional that's why i'm still here.. i feel that there is something going on between KJK and SJH. and i'm saying this again.. their NERVOUSNESS which makes it hard for me to believe that there is nothing going on between them.

Usually, when i see something.. i'm a type of person who observe them first. their body languages, facial expressions, the situations, every aspects until i reach my conclusion. 

Since i'm at it.. sometimes it annoys me a little seeing all the comments from spartace haters on ig or youtube. so i just want to mention all the spartace haters out there.. no heart feelings.. i believe deep down they also feel what spartace shippers feel about KJK and SJH.. that's why they feel threaten by it and just don't want to admit it.. so every time they get the chance to bash spartace shippers, they'll do it right away. why only spartace? why not kwangmong? kwangmin? kookmin? SJHSEhun which is more delusional? why only spartace? why can't you leave spartace shippers alone?

So i guess just keep positive and enjoy this roller coaster ride, shall we? :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

seeing this post from spartace kingdom, i can't help but wondering.. is it that bad? the recent eps of ugly duckling

It"s been a while since i last posted here on the forum but trust am still here giving my support with my like to all your comments. so here my little piece on MUD.

First and fore most for me it was kind of embarrassing to watch the second part i mean because who so ever edited that episode went all out on the caption that portray jk and jy love line like Oh jk does everything jy told him to do, she is the only one he listen to, she is the only one who can control him and bla bla bla they make it seem like there is something definitely going on between the two are they are heading down that part , then out of the blue jy said that out of all jk song she like one man the most and that he should sing it for him, and he kind of reply to her by saying why so suddenly as if someone told her to let him sing it for her, at first he was hesitant but then one of his friend started to play the melody for the sing and he started to sing from start to finish and then came the caption all over again it's like sbs was going all out on this one love line. The thing that i look for most was Jk mother reaction to her son and HJY but all i get is her smiling face without any comment for a while, even when the other moms and guest was saying they look good together she remain quite and was only smiling, she wasn't as excited as she was to have her as a daughter-in-law before JK told her that he and jy was strictly work related, and when when one of the mc or maybe the guest mention to jk mom that the two look good together she reply by saying what is the point, and then she made another statement which goes like this wouldn't JY boyfriend feel offended if they keep on talking about JK and JY like that and the tall guy respond with she doesn't have a boyfriend and then jk mom said that should i expect something to happen then, before that she was quite and only respond to comments with a smile and that is it. As for jk i can totally see why he when along with Jy, she did came all the way there and for him to not participate in whatever is asked of him would totally look bad on jy, and then we would have persons going to her account with a lot of negative comment and i don't think he want that and in order to save face he does what is required of him and that is that, he also mention that he did what he did because it was her. And again when they were playing the game their wasn't anything question regarding jy when they asked jk it was question of whether he want to get married or not and if he would choose married over gym to which he said yes and then jy get the question if he like more than one person in the room yes are no and if that person name start with kim. again they didn't cross the line by asking them to date each other or if they interested in each other as for me the game was just for fun and that was what they were having. But to be honest i can see why person would think that the two are leaning towards a relationship with all the lovey dovey caption put in place bs when all out. 

57 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

The reason why i'm shipping SA because i feel "real" chemistry between them. I'm shipping SA based from all the facts that i've seen from 2013 until now.. and because there are also proofs not entirely delusional that's why i'm still here.. i feel that there is something going on between KJK and SJH. and i'm saying this again.. their NERVOUSNESS which make it hard for me to believe that there is nothing going on between them.

Same here and until those two say other wise am here to stay. Those two are my first ship and they will be my last, because ever since shipping those two no matter who their love line partner may be are who they appear in movie with i have never ship them with any one else, it has always been those two and nothing is gonna change that unless they say other wise. If person want to ship then with someone else that is find by me cause shipping is suppose to be fun and hoping that, that fun turns into reality and it's quite embarrassing to see people who claim to be SA shippers get mad at him for doing his job and even when as far to tagged them in their little rant when thing don't go their way, why ship in the first place when you can't handle a certain situation, if that's the case don't start that will save then a lot of heart ache.

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

Since i'm at it.. sometimes it annoys me a little seeing all the comments from spartace haters on ig or youtube. so i just want to mention all the spartace haters out there.. no heart feelings.. i believe deep down they also feel what spartace shippers feel about KJK and SJH.. that's why they feel threaten by it and just don't want to admit it.. so every time they get the chance to bash spartace shippers, they'll do it right away. why only spartace? why not kwangmong? kwangmin? kookmin? SJHSEhun which is more delusional? why only spartace? why can't you leave spartace shippers alone?

Couldn't agree more we have all kind of shippers out there for both JK and JH but they tend to come at SA shipper for what reason are we not posting the same as other the only thing is that we tend to post with thing that we see transpire between the two we don't see them hanging out once and be like hey they are dating, or just pick any one person and shove then together and say let start ship them when post about them base on what is shown to us, but person just want to hate for no reason at all and some would be all i don't know why SA shipper is like that JK and JH are like brother and sister are they would use the family word but if we do a track back JK was the one who got upset at HAHA for saying I LOVE YOU to JH and told him that he should only say that to BYUL and his children because he and JH are not related they are just co-workers, so that should also apply to him too plus it not like they are related by blood so anything can happen, people don't like us shipping them keep it to them self.  They say we are delusional but there are other's who are way out of it then we are and they are the one who they should be attacking but no, they are lets head for SA shippers for what reason i don't know and i do not care to know.  

PS: Because of JH drama we would have thought JK would keep his distance from jh like always but its not the case this time around the more we see the the more they stick together, magnet mode was on before but now they are on extra magnet mode can't seem to stay way.

It been awhile so sorry for the long post.

As JK would say BE POSITIVE and that is what we all should be doing and as for those who have jump ship all i have to sy is hasta la vista and keep your negativity to your self we don't need it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@kookiemongg I think it depends on why people ship.

Personally, I ship spartace because I believe they are real. If I thought they were just friends, I wouldn't post on this forum. I'm like this with most ships. In terms of literature and TV shows, I tend to ship canon things because I pay attention to objective things (literary tropes, dialogue choices, etc.) and not just subjective things like chemistry. So for me, with spartace, it's a similar thing of putting the clues together.

But not everyone is like this. Some people multi ship SJH with LKS, KG, and KJK, and while that's not for me, that's fine. Other shippers simply ship what the person they're a fan of with someone else they're a fan of (projection), and again, that's fine. Some people ship because they like the chemistry between two people, and that's fine too. However, these shippers aren't necessarily going to stay with a ship that's not continuously rewarding. They're not looking to ship what's real, they're shipping what appeals to them. In some cases, only one couple appeals, and you get super loyal (sometimes too loyal) shippers. But people who look for chemistry tend to like multiple couples, in which case, they'll probably drift to whichever couple is more rewarding at the time. The HJY and KJK love line has been giving people a lot of moments to talk about, so it's the hot ship right now. Spartace is slow and it frustrates even it's own loyal shippers. Spartace was hot last year, with the end of MC and spartace being acknowledged on the show, but the hype has died down because there has been no real pay off. KJK joined MUD and got into a loveline with HJY, and SJH has a new show with male coworkers that she interacts with. So the shippers who just look for chemistry have new and exciting couples to move on to for now. That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll never return to spartace, just that they have greener pastures right now.

Spartace is not a ship that is constantly giving. Compare them to MC when MC was active. Fans got a big MC moment on a regular basis (usually one per episode), and therefore MC maintained a large, active fandom. But when RM went a few months without creating MC moments (early 2014 was largely without much MC), we'd get some shippers wandering in here curious about spartace.

Spartace also grew into a big fandom. Back when we were small, people didn't mind us as much. But the bigger the fandom, the more diehard fans, and you get people who post threats on HJY's social media. That sort of stuff gets on non-shippers nerves, and turns them off spartace, because they dislike the fandom. These non-shippers may not hate spartace if spartace turns out to be real, but they certainly won't like the pairing while it's only in the heads of a fandom they dislike. 

And, as others on here have said, people are more aggressive when they feel threatened. MC fans definitely felt threatened by us, and that's why there were constant posts of MC fans on spartace fandoms. To be fair, spartace fans also felt threatened by the show's official love line, and spartace fans invaded MC pages as well. Kwangmong, shippers by comparison, go relatively ignored, because most everyone knows they're the most platonic brother-sister relationship on the show. 

People will also willfully ignore things they don't agree with. RM has done a great job of convincing its fandom of the image they're trying to sell: the RM cast is one big, happy family where the only possible romance is KG and SJH. Once MC was disproved, then the audience believed there was no other possible romance on RM, and rejected the idea of a KJK-SJH love line because it doesn't fit into the RM Family Image. (Shipping is also looked down upon in general, and non-shippers hate admitting that shippers are anything other than delusional high school fangirls.) Acknowledging that we spartace shippers might be right and spartace is a couple (especially a couple that's been together for 6 years), would be admitting that 1) shippers aren't as delusional as people like to pretend, 2) shippers might understand the RM family better than non-shippers, and 3) the One Big Happy Family isn't entirely true. If KJK and SJH were dating during MC, then there were definitely some tensions between the two of them and KG. That KJK and KG didn't always get along. That SJH was uncomfortable with some MC moments. That the RM cast has been lying to the audience for six years. Basically, for non-shippers, it's easier to believe that KJK and SJH are just friends. So even if there were moments where spartace has caused viewers to pause, they've probably dismissed those moments, because it's easier to believe us spartacers are delusional than acknowledge the complexities that come with spartace dating.

All this doesn't mean that the general audience is anti-spartace. I actually don't think there as many anti spartace people as social media would lead us to believe. I think most RM fans would be supportive if spartace were revealed to be dating. Most non-shippers aren't against spartace but rather against fans shipping spartace together when they're supposed to just be friends.

Please don't get discouraged about spartace or about people leaving the fandom. People are complex, and we shouldn't try to control people. Shipping is about having fun, right? So let's just continue to share spartace theories in our little corner of the internet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1