[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Anways, what do y'all think of this?

Lately when KJK replace JSJ as radio announcer while JSJ's father passed away, listener gave him that SJH's question again and he answered with the same answer as SJH did.

Someone posted about it before which i must agree with that thought. That time, when christmas special, when SA being quite when HH bring that statement (when he said people in SNS want them in love relationship, or something like that), and YJS whom usually joke about it being quite like waited for SA statement ( which IMO YJS seems like 'come on guys just said the truth') and the rest waited that too, this time  JSJ came as savior by diverted that question with that 'bet' statement, and after that you can see SA relaxed again, LOL. And that 'bet' savior statement being inside joke for long time between them.

Second option is JSJ really didn't know SA dating wich IMO the rest know, and when the rest waited for SA statement, JSJ being JSJ clumsy as always ( He even forgot bring his son home after his son first birthday party, LOL)  joined that conversation with that 'bet' statement. But after that IMO he asked SA that question if they really dating? And if SA said yes, that's why we can saw they bring again that 'bet' statement in next episode, and this time JSJ finally knew the truth, and YJS inside joke by made him 'beggar' in opening RM episode. And again it being inside joke for long time.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Btw, for anyone who’s been a bit concerned about HJY, let’s all not forget that while KJK’s technically not an actor, he’s not very much different from SJH. If we can accept her kissing another man as part of her job, we should be more forgiving of KJK for taking directions from RM and MUD PDs. The guy’s got bills to pay, a wife to marry, and three future babies to put through school. :) 

LOL, I like your statement!!

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

One more thing: I would love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Tiny’s obsession the past few months with posting photos with SJH. I have no idea what he does for a living, but for a while there I thought he’d either become her personal bodyguard, or her unofficial selfie taker. While he’s in SK, doesn’t he go wherever KJK goes? Yet, KJK’s nowhere in Tiny’s endless selfies with SJH, supposedly one of his nearest and dearest family members. Don’t best friends and family members take photos together?

iirc, someone in this thread said Tiny had clothes store in Cali and he take care of korean artist concert in Cali too, like concert promoter.

6 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

*This is off topics.. because @linzer03 mentioned about LKS and JSM.. Lately, i felt a weird vibe between them while watching RM, similar to KJK and SJH back in 2013 - 2016 vibes. (just ignore if you don't feel the same way :D

IMO, LKS fall in love with JSM, well LKS easily fall in love, and JSM need someone support her, and that's why they close, and we can see LKS diverted being third party of SA because of that, and JSM always in his side and YSC as maknae take over SA party position, but lately LKS joined SA party again, which IMO he is rejected by JSM.:sweatingbullets: LKS misunderstand about JSM attention to him. But this is what i think. And because this is SA forum, i said a little about this. But we doesn't know how future bring rigth? As long as they are not married, everything is possible.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Second option is JSJ really didn't know SA dating wich IMO the rest know, and when the rest waited for SA statement, JSJ being JSJ clumsy as always ( He even forgot bring his son home after his son first birthday party, LOL)  joined that conversation with that 'bet' statement. But after that IMO he asked SA that question if they really dating? And if SA said yes, that's why we can saw they bring again that 'bet' statement in next episode, and this time JSJ finally knew the truth, and YJS inside joke by made him 'beggar' in opening RM episode. And again it being inside joke for long time.

I think we can eliminate the second option. I 100% believe JSJ knows spartace is dating and knew they were at the time he made the joke. I believe all the cast knows  about spartace and have known for a very long time. It took JSM and YSC a few episodes to learn the truth, but I think the cast had to tell them or they figured it out on their own. But making a joke like that is definitely JSJ's way of thinking he's being very clever and funny, and then he brings it up multiple times because he's proud of himself for making such a clever joke.

I've been very open about my theories regarding spartace. I believe they started dating in 2013, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. On MUD, KJK said he had a seven year relationship and a six year relationship. I'm pretty sure the six year relationship is SJH. They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

Note: if anyone wants to theorize about LKS and JSM, that's always fun to do, but let's make a PM group for it because it isn't spartace related.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I've been very open about my theories regarding spartace. I believe they started dating in 2013, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. On MUD, KJK said he had a seven year relationship and a six year relationship. I'm pretty sure the six year relationship is SJH. They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

Yeah, i read off your theory too and agree with that too, btw your theory is the first i read and after that i watched that RM ep again, LOL.

13 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

Interesting thought, waaahh i never realized that until now, i thought before he said that to his previous relationship, not with SJH.But if we count again, yeah in Korean year, maybe that's right.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Yeah, i read off your theory too and agree with that too, btw your theory is the first i read and after that i watched that RM ep again, LOL.

Interesting thought, waaahh i never realized that until now, i thought before he said that to his previous relationship, not with SJH.But if we count again, yeah in Korean year, maybe that's right.

I'm glad people read those. I have a word doc with the whole list and it's like 60 pages long. I'm slowly working on 2017's episode list btw. It's easier to do the earlier episodes since we have years to put those in perspective. While things happening in 2016 and 2017 are harder to judge. 

Maybe the six year one is a different relationship, but that's certainly what my mind jumped to. Especially since SJH said she's also the type to have long relationships.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@kookiemongg do you remember which ep is pic no.6 and no.9 ?

16 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Like someone already said in this forum before.. i feel that it's still not the right time for KJK and SJH to reveal their relationship right now and they are just waiting for the right time.

totally agree with this. only them know when the right time to reveal, and we'll just have to be patient enough to wait

maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow

if it's not this year, maybe next year

i'll still be here, waiting for the good news :D 

20 hours ago, linzer03 said:

If someone said "I'd bet all my money on you two not dating" about me and one of my male friends who was like a brother to me, I'd just laugh and say, "You're right." That would be the end of the joke. Because there's no way JSJ would lose his money.

11 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I think my male friends and I would react the same way, rib each other, laugh it off, and move on. End of story. But, nope the joke keeps going, going, and may still be going for all we know, except that so much gets edited out.

if someone make a bet between me and my close-female friend.....i would join the bet !

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I think we can eliminate the second option. I 100% believe JSJ knows spartace is dating and knew they were at the time he made the joke.

i trully agree with you, somehow when JSJ in the same team with SA, there are more SA moments than before.

remember SA doing pepero game ?

JSJ keep insisting that SA should do it together, saying he doesn't like that kind of game, etc

and they do RPS game to decide who should do the game, and whether it's just coincidence or trully fate, SA lose it :D  

after that, he teased them, saying "they wanted to do it together"

not only JSJ, but the rest of the members also laugh and teased them, including Gary

anyway, so i watched this clip in YT when SJH was doing an interview

the host asked her whether she choose KJK or YJS, and she said "me"

then she asked again between Lee Dong Wook or KG, and again she said "me"

a safe answer, not playing favoritism and not causing rumors :D 

but a few month back this year, when she's doing interview with her co-star for her lastest movie, she asked to choose between her co-star or KJK.

and after a few moment of "confusion" , she choose KJK :D 

now, i don't get it, why not say "me" again ? a neutral answer 

maybe i'm delusional (again), but does that how she secretly admitting that they're dating ?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

anyway, so i watched this clip in YT when SJH was doing an interview

the host asked her whether she choose KJK or YJS, and she said "me"

then she asked again between Lee Dong Wook or KG, and again she said "me"

a safe answer, not playing favoritism and not causing rumors :D 

but a few month back this year, when she's doing interview with her co-star for her lastest movie, she asked to choose between her co-star or KJK.

and after a few moment of "confusion" , she choose KJK :D 

now, i don't get it, why not say "me" again ? a neutral answer 

maybe i'm delusional (again), but does that how she secretly admitting that they're dating ?

Do you have the clips for these?

And SJH has changed a lot of her answers over the years. Not surprising, since everyone changes, but it's interesting how hers change to favor KJK. She went from what a man like her father with a bit of a stomach to liking muscles and "a man who is like a lion with others and a lamb with me". I can't be the only one who thought Optimus Prime = KJK. And thank you to the Pajama Friends girls for pointing out that Tom Hardy is similar to KJK. We all know what SJH's ideal type really is.

Side note, I don't trust KJK's answers on "whose clsoer to your ideal type" questions. After years of him saying YEH's name, I always assume he goes with the safe answer.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, mn0096 said:

But in addition to the wonderful GIFs you provided of SA mirroring each other, I would love to also see examples of them trusting each other, especially SJH. KJK’s literally her go-to whenever she’s either in trouble, or confused about something (on RM and at fanmeets), etc. He seems to be her rock. For a very independent woman, SJH also has this very traditional, soft side to her that is most apparent whenever KJK’s around. She almost always defers to him for “big” stuff, if that makes sense. Any takers on giving us GIFs of SJH relying on KJK and no one else? :D 

Even though SJH's image is kind of "wonder woman", i also feel that whenever she's with KJK.. we can see the fragile side of her.

Regarding the gifs.. i remember only 1 moment which is the mystery box ep. Do you mind to point out all the exact moments for me? and i'll try to make the gifs. To be honest.. i know SJH relies on KJK a lot but that's it.. I never pay much attention to that unlike their mirroring behaviour. :D

One more thing: I would love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Tiny’s obsession the past few months with posting photos with SJH. I have no idea what he does for a living, but for a while there I thought he’d either become her personal bodyguard, or her unofficial selfie taker. While he’s in SK, doesn’t he go wherever KJK goes? Yet, KJK’s nowhere in Tiny’s endless selfies with SJH, supposedly one of his nearest and dearest family members. Don’t best friends and family members take photos together? 

I was wondering about this too.. and now that you mentioned it, this is what i think..

Iirc,  2 years ago or sth? somewhere in this forum, someone posted about KJK took a selfie with a woman in LA.. maybe his friend? idk. He asked her not to post the photo on social media because he was afraid it will start a dating rumor between them.

Earlier this year, Tiny posted a selfie with JSM and i remember the comment section under that photo was such a mess.. filled with kookmin shippers. They kept mentioning KJK's ig to like the photo and even wrote "KJK oppa likes JSM blabla.."

After that, you can see Tiny never post a photo with JSM again.. i mean just the 2 of them. He did posted but it's more like a group photo.. same goes with HJY.

He also posted a photo with SJH, Haha, Sechan (at Haha & KJK Restaurant) back then.. you also know that HJY was there with SJH. What interest me is Tiny chose to only post a photo with SJH, Haha, Sechan. Maybe because he didn't want to cause another rumor with HJY? like what happened with JSM. I also remember someone left a comment on this photo saying "tiny oppa, please find a nice man for SJH unnie". After this he started to post a continuous photo with SJH.. even though i'm sure he knows there are so many delusional SA fans in his comment section but he keeps posting photo with SJH anyway.

There was also a comment, someone asked tiny to post a photo with SA.. and he did actually.. Him, SJH, KJK, sechan in it.

My delusional mind is telling me that's because SJH is KJK's secret GF? it's like his way of telling.. no matter what you see out there, SJH is the one. So they don't really mind about the dating rumor between KJK and SJH because they are actually real?

Or maybe it's purely just because he loves his lil sis so much? or because he will get a lot of likes? idk.. everything just seems fishy with SJH. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Why, indeed? Usually, it’s because someone’s hiding something. :D 

That is exactly my point. you know i just can't seem to reach another conclusion regarding their nervousness.. except that they are indeed dating.

12 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Maybe the six year one is a different relationship, but that's certainly what my mind jumped to. Especially since SJH said she's also the type to have long relationships.

You are not alone in this.. I also thought the same but just keeping it to myself. Well assuming that KJK and SJH are a couple.. it all makes sense with them starting to act alike, sound alike, mirroring each other like that. Because that is the reality which you will find in a couple who's been in a long term relationship.

Fyi, if you don't know and want to know more.. there are articles out there by psychology experts about this matter.

13 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Note: if anyone wants to theorize about LKS and JSM, that's always fun to do, but let's make a PM group for it because it isn't spartace related.

No, i don't actually :D 

Because you mentioned them earlier.. that random opinion of mine just came and that's all. :lol:

@Adines Nugraha 

no. 6 : ep 403

no. 9: ep 414

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Do you have the clips for these?

it's an old clip, year 2013 (the quiz is at 2:20-2:35)

i'm sorry but i couldn't find clips for the interview about her movie, but here's an article about it :

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201803232113380960600_2 

basically, she was asked which whom she have a better couple chemistry, shin ha kyun (her co-star) or KJK.

@kookiemongg

thank you so much :D 

• Like 6

Ep 419 Spartace Moments

Opening: Spartace standing next to each other and being the mirror couple.

One thing I've noticed is they tend to stand with KJK slightly in front of SJH, and I wondered if it isn't a position of comfort for them (e.g. KJK trusts her with his back, and SJH feels protected behind KJK). It happens quite often, sometimes only slightly and sometimes with SJH completely disappearing from the camera because she's behind KJK. I don't think it's a purposeful thing, since at this point they're both variety vets and know their not supposed to block people from the shot, so I think it's probably a natural thing that makes them feel comfortable.

First Mission: Spartace once again stand next to each other. SJH is chosen to throw the dice, and KJK immediately starts encouraging her and gives her a pat on the back. When LKS is examining his wet pants, you see KJK say something and SJH and JSM turn to laugh with him. When JSJ says SJH shouldn't succeed every day, KJK laughs and gives YJS a shove. A bit of a stronger reaction compared to the others. Then, when SJH is preparing, KJK says, "You can do it, Ji Hyo. Drop, pull."

Second Mission: SJH and KJK get quite talkative when each other are doing the mission. When LKS, JSJ, and YJS are rolling the dice, does anyone else see SJH get up from her seat and move? We don't see where she goes because in the next shot she's back to her seat. Anyone else thinking she's moving to say something to KJK?

Third Mission: KJK and SJH back to standing side by side at the beginning of the mission. When KJK is explaining why they're all in this together, SJH calls out, "Rule breaker! Rule breaker!" When they are watching JSJ drive the car, KJK stands in front of SJH and she puts her hands on his shoulders. You can see her lean around him during the aerial shot.

Closing: KJK and SJH run in side by side, and they do the handlocking celebration at the end.

Wasn't a huge fan of this episode. It had some good moments (KJK-YJS bickering, SJH and JSM catching YJS, etc.), but overall, meh for me.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

One thing I've noticed is they tend to stand with KJK slightly in front of SJH, and I wondered if it isn't a position of comfort for them (e.g. KJK trusts her with his back, and SJH feels protected behind KJK). It happens quite often, sometimes only slightly and sometimes with SJH completely disappearing from the camera because she's behind KJK. I don't think it's a purposeful thing, since at this point they're both variety vets and know their not supposed to block people from the shot, so I think it's probably a natural thing that makes them feel comfortable.

Yep, I’ve noticed this, too. There’s a trust level between those two that no one else, including the other members, can replicate. Anyone who tries will simply look fake (or scripted). It bothers me a bit to say this as a woman, but I think it’s the sweetest thing to see SJH turn all girly around KJK, and use him as her shield. The way she moves, her tone of voice, even her expression changes. Everything kind of goes soft. I hope that makes sense. As for KJK, while he hardly shows any reaction, he consistently shifts his body to cover her. Sometimes I wonder if he’s protecting or marking his territory. For a guy, maybe it’s the same thing. Please, correct me if I’m wrong. Regardless, two people don’t do something habitually without lots of practice. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Yep, I’ve noticed this, too. There’s a trust level between those two that no one else, including the other members, can replicate. Anyone who tries will simply look fake (or scripted). It bothers me a bit to say this as a woman, but I think it’s the sweetest thing to see SJH turn all girly around KJK, and use him as her shield. The way she moves, her tone of voice, even her expression changes. Everything kind of goes soft. I hope that makes sense. As for KJK, while he hardly shows any reaction, he consistently shifts his body to cover her. Sometimes I wonder if he’s protecting or marking his territory. For a guy, maybe it’s the same thing. Regardless, two people don’t do something habitually without lots of practice. 

Lol I get what you mean when you say that it bothers you as a woman, but in their case, I don't think it has negative connotations. I think it means a lot for a woman like SJH, who is strong and independent, to have a man that she trusts enough to protect her. Most of the time, you see her pushing the "useless" men out of her way, which she'll do with LKS and KG when she thinks they aren't getting the job done, but with KJK, she trusts him to be capable.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Lol I get what you mean when you say that it bothers you as a woman, but in their case, I don't think it has negative connotations. I think it means a lot for a woman like SJH, who is strong and independent, to have a man that she trusts enough to protect her. Most of the time, you see her pushing the "useless" men out of her way, which she'll do with LKS and KG when she thinks they aren't getting the job done, but with KJK, she trusts him to be capable.

LOL, I threw that part in because I didn’t want to get kicked out of the sisterhood. JK, :). I also see nothing negative. Frankly, I absolutely love that she goes soft whenever he’s around. No one else but him, IMHO. I also agree with the rest of your comment. SA’s interactions are especially amazing, because they’re so exclusive to each other when it matters. :lol:

• Like 4

hi actually Im Spartace avid fan since Ji hyo joined RM but never joined a thread like this....Even do that time Monday couple pairing was so strong and their fanbase I actually ship Spartaace already....!!For me Jihyo and Jong Kook much will as a couple even many times they said that they are like only brother and sister.....I cant stop myself shipping them untill now even Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook have what we called dating scandal....I can see every episode that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have simple interactions that nobody will notice will....Kim Jong Kook smile laugh a lot with Ji Hyo was by his side unlike Hong Jin Young....He is more comfortable with Ji Hyo rather than to other female guest....!! I wish and hope that maybe one day they realized that they have a such a strong chemistry thats why I and others ship Spartace.....!! People may say this "Spartace its only a delussional shipping"but I will never tired of supporting Spartace all the way...!! For me Ji hyo and Jong Kook is a best couple in Running man.....!!

• Like 5