Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jitaeri said:

As the previous posts have said, you often start to resemble the people you are close with and by Ji Hyo’s logic (that of course they resemble each other, they’ve spent over eight years with each other, we’re “family”) she doesn’t resemble any of the other cast members because Jong Kook’s the person she’s obviously closest to :D I don’t know why people try to deny the fact that the two are close (as even the other members have pointed out that they spend time outside of RM together, but everyone always try to spin it under the guise of “family”)

 

For the most part, people have stopped saying that they aren't close. I don't think anyone sane would deny it at this point. But people keep insisting on the family story. I remember the days where people would say "Why do you ship spartace, they're not even close?" and we'd have to explain, "No, they're very close." Now, it's become, "Why do you ship spartace, they're like brother and sister?" and we explain, "No, that's not how brothers and sisters treat each other." What's next? According to the Rule of Threes, there should be a next phase in this.

 

All that being said, KJK and SJH rely on that excuse as well. I'm happy for people to keep believing it as long as if spartace turns out to be real, people accept them. I think most non-shippers would say SJH is closer to LKS or HH though. But it's like...the RM cast is family and have been together for eight years now, but you don't see SJH resembling LKS, YJS, JSJ, or HH nearly as much as she has come to resemble KJK (and vice versa, it's just that some mannerisms are more obvious in SJH). When they sit/stand next to each other, they're very in sync.

 

 

 

 

And my favorite....
 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally offtopic but I seriously find it a bit annoying to see Gary still being tagged in something that clearly not related to him (apart from him having past history with RM) I mean, ok I understand, if that was an old episode.. but he left..and clearly want to distant himself from RM casts.  Cant peoples just move on?  

 

Sorry. /rant

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, smartace said:

Totally offtopic but I seriously find it a bit annoying to see Gary still being tagged in something that clearly not related to him (apart from him having past history with RM) I mean, ok I understand, if that was an old episode.. but he left..and clearly want to distant himself from RM casts.  Cant peoples just move on?  

 

Sorry. /rant

 

Agreed, especially since he’s married. So-called fans are being so disrespectful to his wife: most of the stuff being tagged is MC-related. Smh

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, smartace said:

Totally offtopic but I seriously find it a bit annoying to see Gary still being tagged in something that clearly not related to him (apart from him having past history with RM) I mean, ok I understand, if that was an old episode.. but he left..and clearly want to distant himself from RM casts.  Cant peoples just move on?  

 

Sorry. /rant

 

Agreed. I hate overtagging in general, and don't think shippers should tag the celebs in obvious shipping posts (yes that includes spartace). But I think it's especially disrespectful when the celebs married or even in public relationships with other people. If spartace marry other people, I will still be a fan of them as individuals but I will definitely stop posting about them and will probably delete a lot of posts from this forum. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kookiemongg Thank you!!!

 

They're so in tune it's kind of frightening when you line them all up like that lol. I'm sure you can find gifs of them acting in sync with other RM members but there is definitely not as many and weirdly in sync as these two. The hat adjusting movement is just so perfectly timed, I would think they rehearsed it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, one thing I wanted to talk about was the whole penniless JSJ joke.

 

For those of you who don't know, JSJ has a history of betting his entire fortune. I think the first time he did so was in episode 10 (filmed in 2010) during the betting for the Kim Jong Kook voucher. So this joke is as old as RM itself. However, JSJ has a history of betting wrong. (I'd have to comb through the episodes to find the examples, and I just don't feel like it right now. I might edit this later though.) That's not to say he's always wrong. But he's wrong often enough that it continues to be a joke eight years down the line.

 

So the joke in reference to spartace was originally made in ep 382 (filmed December 2017). HH brings up the topic about dating rumors, and they all discuss how surprised spartace were.

 

I feel like it should be said that spartace did not flat out deny. They simply said they were surprised and didn't know they were getting married. Which I fully believe they had no plans for marriage at that point. And if you ever read the original article, it's basically the reporter talking about the findings of spartace shippers and then saying, "Well, if they get married, congrats to them." It's a clickbait article, and not outing spartace at all. It also came out in February 2016, so they're addressing these rumors a good two years later...which is weird. But perhaps only then were the rumors starting to gain traction (I think spartace started gaining interest in 2017 after the end of MC) and they wanted to address them. Let's remember that spartace are a secret couple and do want to be kept a secret.

 

One might think that RM is starting a love line between KJK and SJH, but the RM PDs have released statements saying that they are not a love line and those are their natural interactions. I want to point out that RM PDs would say "Who knows what's going on between them?" for SJH and KG, but they would always state that MC was the official love line of RM. Spartace is not a love line. 

 

Anyway, JSJ ends up making a joke about how he would bet his entire life savings that KJK and SJH are not dating. Which spartace immediately starts laughing about. The rest of the cast (especially YJS) kind of give JSJ WTF faces. And HH tells KJK and SJH to date just to take JSJ's money and make him a penniless beggar. Here's the scene:

 

You would think it's a one time thing. They addressed any spartace dating rumors (sort of), and now they can move on. But then in ep 385 (filmed January 2018), the joke returns. KJK defends SJH's idea, and HH asks if they're in a love line. JSJ straight up asks if they're in a relationship, and YJS observes that they're together a lot. JSJ then references the joke he made in ep 382, saying that fans want to see him penniless. YJS then thinks it would be hilarious to make JSJ a penniless beggar in the rating notice. Let's say this: YJS made JSJ a penniless beggar because JSJ said that he'd bet his entire savings that KJK and SJH weren't dating.

 

 

 

I don't know if there was a reason for these spartace moments. If there were some plans to make spartace a love line, and then the cast decided not to. If spartace were testing the waters to see how people would react, or if the PD simply thought these were funny moments. The point is that this joke exists. I don't think the joke is that funny if it's just about two friends. If someone said "I'd bet all my money on you two not dating" about me and one of my male friends who was like a brother to me, I'd just laugh and say, "You're right." That would be the end of the joke. Because there's no way JSJ would lose his money.

 

That's not what happens in this case. JSJ brings up the joke again, and the cast finds it amusing, and YJS makes him a penniless beggar. Uh...so JSJ lost the bet? He obviously didn't lose his money, but they dressed him up as a beggar, which would be the consequence of him losing the bet. And the cast finds it hilarious. Again, if this joke was made about two platonic friends, I don't think the cast would find it nearly as funny as they do. 

 

tumblr_p32yy9Fd2r1ugjncao2_1280.png?w=60

 

So, once again, you would think that would be the end of the joke. Nope. When spartace individually guest on JSJ's radio show, he brings it up with both of them. And they both say that they should try dating so they could get JSJ's money. (I don't know the dates of these appearances, but I think they were over the summer, so that means this joke has been dragged out for over six months.)

 

 

If spartace aren't dating, I don't think they would've dragged out the joke for so long. Like, I can't think of a comparable MC equivalent where they kept making the same joke for months on end. MC was mainly "Are they dating? We don't know" but here, JSJ keeps bringing up the fact that he bet his savings on KJK and SJH not dating. And I get the vibe that it's a hilarious inside joke for JSJ.

 

JSJ has always, in my opinion, been the least cautious when it comes to spartace. JSM is probably second to JSJ, and I always look to the two of them for reactions when it comes to spartace (e.g. in ep 364 when the PDs announce that there is a secret couple among them, JSJ and JSM look immediately to spartace). It's also because JSJ is the least cautious and treats KJK and SJH as a couple while filming RM that we get so many good spartace moments during the episodes when the three of them are in a team together. It's also why I think JSJ keeps bringing up this joke. To him, it's hilarious, because he knows the inside joke, while to regular viewers, the joke's old. 

 

One thing that should be noted is that JSJ also said something similar about LKS and JSM a couple weeks after the first spartace joke was aired. According to the article I read on allkpop, on a January 2018 broadcast of JSJ's radio show, JSJ said, ""I can bet my entire estate on the fact that Lee Kwang Soo and Jeon So Min are not dating." He continued, "I'm not interested in whether people are dating or not. I'm only interested in myself. I only think of myself. I can bet all my money and the radio PD's money that Jeon So Min and Lee Kwang Soo are not dating. They're not dating."

 

To me, the tone's a bit different here from when he made the joke about spartace. He uses the same bet, but in this one, he sounds firm. When talking about spartace, he made the one line joke and knew everyone was going to laugh. And he kept bringing it up on RM, knowing that it would make everyone laugh. The joke is ongoing. Here, however, I feel like JSJ is trying to be final on the subject. They're not dating. He's certain of it. Don't ask him because he isn't interested." As far as I know, he hasn't addressed the subject again. Whereas with spartace he continued to bring it up.

 

Anways, what do y'all think of this?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, linzer03 said:

They're so in tune it's kind of frightening when you line them all up like that lol. I'm sure you can find gifs of them acting in sync with other RM members but there is definitely not as many and weirdly in sync as these two. The hat adjusting movement is just so perfectly timed, I would think they rehearsed it.

 

ikr.. i'm just amazed by the fact that two people can be perfectly in sync like that. I never knew the power of mirroring existed until spartace. I guess this shows how deeply they care for each other, even though they don't say it out loud.

 

"Body language cannot lie. It communicates directly a person’s feelings". 

 

 

20 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I feel like it should be said that spartace did not flat out deny. They simply said they were surprised and didn't know they were getting married. Which I fully believe they had no plans for marriage at that point. 

 

Anyway, JSJ ends up making a joke about how he would bet his entire life savings that KJK and SJH are not dating. Which spartace immediately starts laughing about. The rest of the cast (especially YJS) kind of give JSJ WTF faces. And HH tells KJK and SJH to date just to take JSJ's money and make him a penniless beggar. 

 

Yes, agree with you.. I also felt the same way when i watched that. They didn't deny that they're dating.. they were only surprised by the marriage rumor.

 

I found it sooo funny when i saw YJS's WTF expression to JSJ. He was like "WTF Hyung?". Like he was so not in the mood for jokes lol.

In episode 412, YJS said that JSJ is someone who doesn't pay attention to things. He is also forgetful. me, sometimes find it hard to read JSJ. He is sort of fickle with his comments. So usually i don't really pay much attention on JSJ.

 

About this dating matter.. i feel that Haha and YJS are already feel impatient about spartace for them to reveal their relationship. You can see it when Haha was guested on ugly duckling.. he kept pressuring KJK to get married asap and kept mentioning SJH, also when he posted a birthday wishes for SJH on his ig, he included KJK in it lol.. and for YJS, I got the feeling from the truth or dare episode.. iirc, YJS was the mastermind for this episode, he was the one who suggested it.

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

Y'all know that YJS likes to make an inside joke right? and don't forget that he is soooo smart and quick-witted. With everything that happened in this scene and judging from KJK's expression, i can't help but think that this is an inside joke made by YJS about SA.

 

image.png

 

Also, i caught KJK took a sneak peek at SJH when LKS decided to choose truth.

Of course this is just my speculation and observation when i first saw this and i could be wrong.

 

From what i heard, the tone of JSJ's voice in that radio show was more like begging SJH to spare him. Like he realizes that he said something he shouldn't have. 

 

Well honestly guys, if you connect all the dots.. with all the logics, all the hints.. all the skinships, all the nervousness.. everything.. it all leads toooo the fact that KJK and SJH are dating. But of course, I also think about the possibility that they're not dating.. but the more i think about it, the more it doesn't make sense... HAHAHA :sweat_smile:

 

Like someone already said in this forum before.. i feel that it's still not the right time for KJK and SJH to reveal their relationship right now and they are just waiting for the right time. If they're not hiding something or there is nothing going on between them. Why nervous?

 

 

 

*This is off topic.. because @linzer03 mentioned about LKS and JSM.. Lately, i felt a weird vibe between them while watching RM, similar to KJK and SJH back in 2013 - 2016 vibes. (just ignore if you don't feel the same way :D).

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

One might think that RM is starting a love line between KJK and SJH, but the RM PDs have released statements saying that they are not a love line and those are their natural interactions. I want to point out that RM PDs would say "Who knows what's going on between them?" for SJH and KG, but they would always state that MC was the official love line of RM. Spartace is not a love line. 

 

Actually, IMO the PDs released statements to that effect because they had no choice. I do believe that RM did want SA to start a loveline. The problem was that SA balked, with KJK going so far as to publicly say that since SJH was part of MC, it would be awkward. Now, IIRC, he said this in response to someone asking him if he and SJH were real. Instead of saying yes or no, he deflected by talking about lovelines. Typical KJK, but also very telling. He said no, but only to the loveline. Also, there was some backlash from the local viewers. No one wanted to see SA in a loveline. A real love affair, yes, but nothing fake. After that, SBS/RM had no choice but to go to plan B, which started with assurances that not everything was fake, which in a weird way didn’t deny anything but paved the way for a quick spin out of an awkward situation: cue HJY.

 

I just realized something about KJK’s unwillingness to be part of a loveline with SJH: he was concerned for her. He wasn’t concerned for himself. LOL

 

As for the different approaches re: how the staff addressed questions re: MC and SA, I agree. It was a bit odd that the staff were coy with MC (the official loveline), but basically “confirmed” with SA (the secret love affair). Shouldn’t the approaches have been the other way around? It could have been a weird business/PR strategy, understandable only to the staff, but I do wonder. 

 

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The point is that this joke exists. I don't think the joke is that funny if it's just about two friends. If someone said "I'd bet all my money on you two not dating" about me and one of my male friends who was like a brother to me, I'd just laugh and say, "You're right." That would be the end of the joke. Because there's no way JSJ would lose his money.

 

That's not what happens in this case. JSJ brings up the joke again, and the cast finds it amusing, and YJS makes him a penniless beggar. Uh...so JSJ lost the bet? He obviously didn't lose his money, but they dressed him up as a beggar, which would be the consequence of him losing the bet. And the cast finds it hilarious. Again, if this joke was made about two platonic friends, I don't think the cast would find it nearly as funny as they do. 

 

Great catch, and you’re absolutely correct. Putting things in perspective, I think my male friends and I would react the same way, rib each other, laugh it off, and move on. End of story. But, nope the joke keeps going, going, and may still be going for all we know, except that so much gets edited out.

 

Now, let me add something else to your comment that it was weird it took SA two years to respond to the rumors. I want to connect this to how KJK especially always says that SJH’s a good friend, like family, his sister, etc. Again with the friend scenario: if they’re just friends, why don’t they react the same way your (and my) friends and I would react, ie laugh it off, and move on? It would have been so simple for them to do that. Why all the unnecessary avoidance, nervousness (as @kookiemongg said), and so on? That is beyond weird, and such an unnatural reaction. Unless, it’s the best they can do under the circumstances. IIRC, @Adines Nugraha posted not too long ago that the reason why SA have never denied or otherwise believably addressed the rumors was that they couldn’t deny the truth. If we go with that, then their (lack of) response isn’t weird. It’s best not to deny, so that when the truth comes out, they can own it. :D 

 

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

To me, the tone's a bit different here from when he made the joke about spartace. He uses the same bet, but in this one, he sounds firm. When talking about spartace, he made the one line joke and knew everyone was going to laugh. And he kept bringing it up on RM, knowing that it would make everyone laugh. The joke is ongoing. Here, however, I feel like JSJ is trying to be final on the subject. They're not dating. He's certain of it. Don't ask him because he isn't interested." 

 

I haven’t read the article re: KwangMin, but will still offer my support for your comment. Lack of information has never stopped me from giving my opinion, LOL. I will also connect the different way JSJ addresses SA vs KwangMin rumors to something similar: SA vs HJY and KJK. Sorry for bringing HJY back into our discussions, but I promise to be brief. Basically, I think we all agree that SA have never believably denied being real. After some reflection, even SJH’s “strong” denial on KB made sense. We all know that both she and KJK sorta backtracked after that denial. With HJY, not only did KJK deny, even thanking her for being a hard worker willing to make things fun for the viewers (what a way to NOT be romantic!), but he got his mom involved. IIRC, Mama Kim said that he and HJY don’t interact after filming.

 

Btw, for anyone who’s been a bit concerned about HJY, let’s all not forget that while KJK’s technically not an actor, he’s not very much different from SJH. If we can accept her kissing another man as part of her job, we should be more forgiving of KJK for taking directions from RM and MUD PDs. The guy’s got bills to pay, a wife to marry, and three future babies to put through school. :) 

 

5 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

i'm just amazed by the fact that two people can be perfectly in sync like that. I never knew the power of mirroring existed until spartace. I guess this shows how deeply they care for each other, even though they don't say it out loud.

 

Yep, me, too. At first, I thought maybe it was because I saw most everything through my shipper eyes. But then I started to consciously watch for SA’s interactions with other members. As @linzer03 said, they do synch with others, as well, but not to the same degree they do with each other. While everyone’s close, there’s an inherent, automatic, hard to explain but undeniable connection between SA. A big part of that, IMO, has to do with the trust between them. Ofc, I believe that they developed that trust because they’ve been a couple for a long time. You can judge the reason for that trust however you see fit. But in addition to the wonderful GIFs you provided of SA mirroring each other, I would love to also see examples of them trusting each other, especially SJH. KJK’s literally her go-to whenever she’s either in trouble, or confused about something (on RM and at fanmeets), etc. He seems to be her rock. For a very independent woman, SJH also has this very traditional, soft side to her that is most apparent whenever KJK’s around. She almost always defers to him for “big” stuff, if that makes sense. Any takers on giving us GIFs of SJH relying on KJK and no one else? :D 

 

5 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

i feel that Haha and YJS are already feel impatient about spartace for them to reveal their relationship. You can see it when Haha was guested on ugly duckling.. he kept pressuring KJK to get married asap and kept mentioning SJH, also when he posted a birthday wishes for SJH on his ig, he included KJK in it lol

 

IIRC, when HH and YSC guested on MUD, YSC (the newbie) toed the scripted line and pushed for HJY, while HH (the experienced veteran and resident rebel) pushed for SJH. LOL

 

As for the birthday wish, IIRC, KJK has never featured as prominently as he did in this year’s post. For me, the post wasn’t about HH. The poor guy was partially disguised behind that horrific-looking mask. If someone hadn’t told me who it was, I would never have guessed. The only two I could tell for sure were SA, SJH because she was on the packaging, and KJK because, OMG, he had this smirk on his face, took up most of the space though he was in the background, and he was literally posing for the pic. I can’t tell what he was trying to say, but I know he wanted everyone to see him. 

 

One more thing: I would love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Tiny’s obsession the past few months with posting photos with SJH. I have no idea what he does for a living, but for a while there I thought he’d either become her personal bodyguard, or her unofficial selfie taker. While he’s in SK, doesn’t he go wherever KJK goes? Yet, KJK’s nowhere in Tiny’s endless selfies with SJH, supposedly one of his nearest and dearest family members. Don’t best friends and family members take photos together? 

 

5 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Why nervous?

 

Why, indeed? Usually, it’s because someone’s hiding something. :D 

 

Btw, sorry for being all over the place. :sweatingbullets:

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kookiemongg Off topic, so PM if you want to discuss more. KS and JSM remind me more of HH and SJH in early RM. I think LKS's dynamic with JSM does have romantic potential (different from his relationship with SJH). I just don't think JSM is someone he'd fall for.

 

Back to spartace, I also think KJK and SJH are waiting. Unlike HH and YJS, their marriage would have a big impact on their careers bc they do this show together, and I think they're too cautious to take the risk yet.

 

I have more to say, but I'm in transit at the moment. I'll post more later.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Anways, what do y'all think of this?

Lately when KJK replace JSJ as radio announcer while JSJ's father passed away, listener gave him that SJH's question again and he answered with the same answer as SJH did.

 

Someone posted about it before which i must agree with that thought. That time, when christmas special, when SA being quite when HH bring that statement (when he said people in SNS want them in love relationship, or something like that), and YJS whom usually joke about it being quite like waited for SA statement ( which IMO YJS seems like 'come on guys just said the truth') and the rest waited that too, this time  JSJ came as savior by diverted that question with that 'bet' statement, and after that you can see SA relaxed again, LOL. And that 'bet' savior statement being inside joke for long time between them.

 

Second option is JSJ really didn't know SA dating wich IMO the rest know, and when the rest waited for SA statement, JSJ being JSJ clumsy as always ( He even forgot bring his son home after his son first birthday party, LOL)  joined that conversation with that 'bet' statement. But after that IMO he asked SA that question if they really dating? And if SA said yes, that's why we can saw they bring again that 'bet' statement in next episode, and this time JSJ finally knew the truth, and YJS inside joke by made him 'beggar' in opening RM episode. And again it being inside joke for long time.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Btw, for anyone who’s been a bit concerned about HJY, let’s all not forget that while KJK’s technically not an actor, he’s not very much different from SJH. If we can accept her kissing another man as part of her job, we should be more forgiving of KJK for taking directions from RM and MUD PDs. The guy’s got bills to pay, a wife to marry, and three future babies to put through school. :) 

LOL, I like your statement!!

 

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

One more thing: I would love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Tiny’s obsession the past few months with posting photos with SJH. I have no idea what he does for a living, but for a while there I thought he’d either become her personal bodyguard, or her unofficial selfie taker. While he’s in SK, doesn’t he go wherever KJK goes? Yet, KJK’s nowhere in Tiny’s endless selfies with SJH, supposedly one of his nearest and dearest family members. Don’t best friends and family members take photos together?

iirc, someone in this thread said Tiny had clothes store in Cali and he take care of korean artist concert in Cali too, like concert promoter.

 

6 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

*This is off topics.. because @linzer03 mentioned about LKS and JSM.. Lately, i felt a weird vibe between them while watching RM, similar to KJK and SJH back in 2013 - 2016 vibes. (just ignore if you don't feel the same way :D

IMO, LKS fall in love with JSM, well LKS easily fall in love, and JSM need someone support her, and that's why they close, and we can see LKS diverted being third party of SA because of that, and JSM always in his side and YSC as maknae take over SA party position, but lately LKS joined SA party again, which IMO he is rejected by JSM.:sweatingbullets: LKS misunderstand about JSM attention to him. But this is what i think. And because this is SA forum, i said a little about this. But we doesn't know how future bring rigth? As long as they are not married, everything is possible.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Second option is JSJ really didn't know SA dating wich IMO the rest know, and when the rest waited for SA statement, JSJ being JSJ clumsy as always ( He even forgot bring his son home after his son first birthday party, LOL)  joined that conversation with that 'bet' statement. But after that IMO he asked SA that question if they really dating? And if SA said yes, that's why we can saw they bring again that 'bet' statement in next episode, and this time JSJ finally knew the truth, and YJS inside joke by made him 'beggar' in opening RM episode. And again it being inside joke for long time.

 

I think we can eliminate the second option. I 100% believe JSJ knows spartace is dating and knew they were at the time he made the joke. I believe all the cast knows  about spartace and have known for a very long time. It took JSM and YSC a few episodes to learn the truth, but I think the cast had to tell them or they figured it out on their own. But making a joke like that is definitely JSJ's way of thinking he's being very clever and funny, and then he brings it up multiple times because he's proud of himself for making such a clever joke.

 

I've been very open about my theories regarding spartace. I believe they started dating in 2013, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. On MUD, KJK said he had a seven year relationship and a six year relationship. I'm pretty sure the six year relationship is SJH. They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

 

Note: if anyone wants to theorize about LKS and JSM, that's always fun to do, but let's make a PM group for it because it isn't spartace related.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I've been very open about my theories regarding spartace. I believe they started dating in 2013, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. On MUD, KJK said he had a seven year relationship and a six year relationship. I'm pretty sure the six year relationship is SJH. They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

Yeah, i read off your theory too and agree with that too, btw your theory is the first i read and after that i watched that RM ep again, LOL.

 

13 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

They asked only for his longest relationship (seven years), but KJK then had to add the second one (six years). It's also important to mention that one in that case becayse the six year one is still ongoing and will probably end up being the longest. 

Interesting thought, waaahh i never realized that until now, i thought before he said that to his previous relationship, not with SJH.But if we count again, yeah in Korean year, maybe that's right.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Yeah, i read off your theory too and agree with that too, btw your theory is the first i read and after that i watched that RM ep again, LOL.

 

Interesting thought, waaahh i never realized that until now, i thought before he said that to his previous relationship, not with SJH.But if we count again, yeah in Korean year, maybe that's right.

 

I'm glad people read those. I have a word doc with the whole list and it's like 60 pages long. I'm slowly working on 2017's episode list btw. It's easier to do the earlier episodes since we have years to put those in perspective. While things happening in 2016 and 2017 are harder to judge. 

 

Maybe the six year one is a different relationship, but that's certainly what my mind jumped to. Especially since SJH said she's also the type to have long relationships.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kookiemongg do you remember which ep is pic no.6 and no.9 ?

 

16 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Like someone already said in this forum before.. i feel that it's still not the right time for KJK and SJH to reveal their relationship right now and they are just waiting for the right time.

totally agree with this. only them know when the right time to reveal, and we'll just have to be patient enough to wait

maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow

if it's not this year, maybe next year

i'll still be here, waiting for the good news :D 

 

20 hours ago, linzer03 said:

If someone said "I'd bet all my money on you two not dating" about me and one of my male friends who was like a brother to me, I'd just laugh and say, "You're right." That would be the end of the joke. Because there's no way JSJ would lose his money.

 

11 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I think my male friends and I would react the same way, rib each other, laugh it off, and move on. End of story. But, nope the joke keeps going, going, and may still be going for all we know, except that so much gets edited out.

if someone make a bet between me and my close-female friend.....i would join the bet !

 

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I think we can eliminate the second option. I 100% believe JSJ knows spartace is dating and knew they were at the time he made the joke.

i trully agree with you, somehow when JSJ in the same team with SA, there are more SA moments than before.

remember SA doing pepero game ?

JSJ keep insisting that SA should do it together, saying he doesn't like that kind of game, etc

and they do RPS game to decide who should do the game, and whether it's just coincidence or trully fate, SA lose it :D  

after that, he teased them, saying "they wanted to do it together"

not only JSJ, but the rest of the members also laugh and teased them, including Gary

 

anyway, so i watched this clip in YT when SJH was doing an interview

the host asked her whether she choose KJK or YJS, and she said "me"

then she asked again between Lee Dong Wook or KG, and again she said "me"

a safe answer, not playing favoritism and not causing rumors :D 

 

but a few month back this year, when she's doing interview with her co-star for her lastest movie, she asked to choose between her co-star or KJK.

and after a few moment of "confusion" , she choose KJK :D 

 

now, i don't get it, why not say "me" again ? a neutral answer 

maybe i'm delusional (again), but does that how she secretly admitting that they're dating ?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

anyway, so i watched this clip in YT when SJH was doing an interview

the host asked her whether she choose KJK or YJS, and she said "me"

then she asked again between Lee Dong Wook or KG, and again she said "me"

a safe answer, not playing favoritism and not causing rumors :D 

 

but a few month back this year, when she's doing interview with her co-star for her lastest movie, she asked to choose between her co-star or KJK.

and after a few moment of "confusion" , she choose KJK :D 

 

now, i don't get it, why not say "me" again ? a neutral answer 

maybe i'm delusional (again), but does that how she secretly admitting that they're dating ?

 

Do you have the clips for these?

 

And SJH has changed a lot of her answers over the years. Not surprising, since everyone changes, but it's interesting how hers change to favor KJK. She went from what a man like her father with a bit of a stomach to liking muscles and "a man who is like a lion with others and a lamb with me". I can't be the only one who thought Optimus Prime = KJK. And thank you to the Pajama Friends girls for pointing out that Tom Hardy is similar to KJK. We all know what SJH's ideal type really is.

 

Side note, I don't trust KJK's answers on "whose clsoer to your ideal type" questions. After years of him saying YEH's name, I always assume he goes with the safe answer.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mn0096 said:

But in addition to the wonderful GIFs you provided of SA mirroring each other, I would love to also see examples of them trusting each other, especially SJH. KJK’s literally her go-to whenever she’s either in trouble, or confused about something (on RM and at fanmeets), etc. He seems to be her rock. For a very independent woman, SJH also has this very traditional, soft side to her that is most apparent whenever KJK’s around. She almost always defers to him for “big” stuff, if that makes sense. Any takers on giving us GIFs of SJH relying on KJK and no one else? :D 

 

Even though SJH's image is kind of "wonder woman", i also feel that whenever she's with KJK.. we can see the fragile side of her.

Regarding the gifs.. i remember only 1 moment which is the mystery box ep. Do you mind to point out all the exact moments for me? and i'll try to make the gifs. To be honest.. i know SJH relies on KJK a lot but that's it.. I never pay much attention to that unlike their mirroring behaviour. :D

 

15 hours ago, mn0096 said:

One more thing: I would love to hear you guys’ thoughts on Tiny’s obsession the past few months with posting photos with SJH. I have no idea what he does for a living, but for a while there I thought he’d either become her personal bodyguard, or her unofficial selfie taker. While he’s in SK, doesn’t he go wherever KJK goes? Yet, KJK’s nowhere in Tiny’s endless selfies with SJH, supposedly one of his nearest and dearest family members. Don’t best friends and family members take photos together? 

 

I was wondering about this too.. and now that you mentioned it, this is what i think..

Iirc,  2 years ago or sth? somewhere in this forum, someone posted about KJK took a selfie with a woman in LA.. maybe his friend? idk. He asked her not to post the photo on social media because he was afraid it will start a dating rumor between them.

 

Earlier this year, Tiny posted a selfie with JSM and i remember the comment section under that photo was such a mess.. filled with kookmin shippers. They kept mentioning KJK's ig to like the photo and even wrote "KJK oppa likes JSM blabla.."

After that, you can see Tiny never post a photo with JSM again.. i mean just the 2 of them. He did posted but it's more like a group photo.. same goes with HJY.

He also posted a photo with SJH, Haha, Sechan (at Haha & KJK Restaurant) back then.. you also know that HJY was there with SJH. What interest me is Tiny chose to only post a photo with SJH, Haha, Sechan. Maybe because he didn't want to cause another rumor with HJY? like what happened with JSM. I also remember someone left a comment on this photo saying "tiny oppa, please find a nice man for SJH unnie". After this he started to post a continuous photo with SJH.. even though i'm sure he knows there are so many delusional SA fans in his comment section but he keeps posting photo with SJH anyway.

There was also a comment, someone asked tiny to post a photo with SA.. and he did actually.. Him, SJH, KJK, sechan in it.

 

My delusional mind is telling me that's because SJH is KJK's secret GF? it's like his way of telling.. no matter what you see out there, SJH is the one. So they don't really mind about the dating rumor between KJK and SJH because they are actually real?

Or maybe it's purely just because he loves his lil sis so much? or because he will get a lot of likes? idk.. everything just seems fishy with SJH. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

 

15 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Why, indeed? Usually, it’s because someone’s hiding something. :D 

 

That is exactly my point. you know i just can't seem to reach another conclusion regarding their nervousness.. except that they are indeed dating.

 

12 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Maybe the six year one is a different relationship, but that's certainly what my mind jumped to. Especially since SJH said she's also the type to have long relationships.

 

You are not alone in this.. I also thought the same but just keeping it to myself. Well assuming that KJK and SJH are a couple.. it all makes sense with them starting to act alike, sound alike, mirroring each other like that. Because that is the reality which you will find in a couple who's been in a long term relationship.

Fyi, if you don't know and want to know more.. there are articles out there by psychology experts about this matter.

 

13 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Note: if anyone wants to theorize about LKS and JSM, that's always fun to do, but let's make a PM group for it because it isn't spartace related.

 

No, i don't actually :D 

Because you mentioned them earlier.. that random opinion of mine just came and that's all. :lol:

 

@Adines Nugraha 

no. 6 : ep 403

no. 9: ep 414

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Do you have the clips for these?

it's an old clip, year 2013 (the quiz is at 2:20-2:35)

 

i'm sorry but i couldn't find clips for the interview about her movie, but here's an article about it :

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201803232113380960600_2 

basically, she was asked which whom she have a better couple chemistry, shin ha kyun (her co-star) or KJK.

 

@kookiemongg

thank you so much :D 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...