[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, kjksjhpls said:

Jh is so far away. Kinda sad looking at the photo:confounded:

I wouldn't worry too much about that, time and time again we have seen JH would be the one who tease JK when he's in a loveline, i believe she thinks that its good that JK's showing his charming persona eventhough its not to her, i guess she kinda feels guilty seeing JK put up a facade when she was doing the MC loveline and WAIL, so i think she's kind of okay with JK having a blind date on the show, what's there to worry about when she's the one going home with him at the end of the day hehehe:wub:

• Like 3

Since it has been a bit quite lately, i just want to share this cute moment between uri SA, when they won the mission and JH was telling JK that she did well and it looks like she was going for a hug but JK just high five her briefly and tap her back, her eyes looks so adorbs looking at JK hehe, tbh i think that if JK asked JH out since the early ep of RM and not treat her like family in the beginning they would have been in a relationship since a long time ago cause you can clearly see that JH was really attracted to JK since the start of RM.....

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

Since it has been a bit quite lately, i just want to share this cute moment between uri SA, when they won the mission and JH was telling JK that she did well it looks like she was going for a hug but JK just high five her briefly and tap her back, her eyes looks so adorbs looking at JK hehe, tbh i think that if JK asked JH out since the early ep of RM and not treat her like family in the beginning they would have been in a relationship since a long time ago cause you can clearly see that JH was really attracted to JK since the start of RM.....

good lord, that's freaking adorable!! her eyes are drip with honey looking at JK, lol. thank you for the daily dose of SA moment, i need moaaar xD

• Like 2

I'm really not sure what SBS is doing? Last week they opened up the possibility of SA, today they said he still cannot forget YEH, and now he is going on a blind date. The hate JK is getting right now thanks to RM's mentioning YEH over and over is really bad. If it was SBS' goal to tarnish his image, they are succeeding. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

I'm really not sure what SBS is doing? Last week they opened up the possibility of SA, today they said he still cannot forget YEH, and now he is going on a blind date. The hate JK is getting right now thanks to RM's mentioning YEH over and over is really bad. If it was SBS' goal to tarnish his image, they are succeeding. 

Hallo,I'm really sure that sjh management quite disturbed with last week eps, and right now kjk sacrifice him self for being bad boy/cassanova etc. But still hope spartace going public soon 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Preview for KJK's Member's Week, they even invited his brother tho lol

I dont think its a big thing that they invited his brother - JK's brother doesnt seem averse to being on TV and well, WGM type of shows always involve the celeb's family members as well to make it 'real'. What makes this frustrating is how we are not actually watching WGM. We are watching RM and well.....................so in three consecutive eps, we hear that JK matches well with JH, then suddenly cannot forget YEh, and in the next ep he goes on a blind date. So three women in three consecutive episodes. What a great image for him. JK's going to carry some serious baggage leaving RM.

To add some life into this thread, I am watching RM in chronological order from start but obviously will skip boring eps (which there's a lot 2014 onwards). While dong so, it is quite fascinating to see how..............awkward and unfamiliar JK and JH were in the beginning with each other, and it is quite heartwarming to see how far their relationship, whatever it is, has evolved all these years. Really quite a sight

• Like 4

3 hours ago, myrunningman1 said:

I dont think its a big thing that they invited his brother - JK's brother doesnt seem averse to being on TV and well, WGM type of shows always involve the celeb's family members as well to make it 'real'. What makes this frustrating is how we are not actually watching WGM. We are watching RM and well.....................so in three consecutive eps, we hear that JK matches well with JH, then suddenly cannot forget YEh, and in the next ep he goes on a blind date. So three women in three consecutive episodes. What a great image for him. JK's going to carry some serious baggage leaving RM.

To add some life into this thread, I am watching RM in chronological order from start but obviously will skip boring eps (which there's a lot 2014 onwards). While dong so, it is quite fascinating to see how..............awkward and unfamiliar JK and JH were in the beginning with each other, and it is quite heartwarming to see how far their relationship, whatever it is, has evolved all these years. Really quite a sight

Yeah i also dont think its a big thing inviting his brother to the show, they probably just want some insight from his brother to JK's reaction while on the date since his brother probably have seen how JK acts with his past gfs

Moreover, i wouldnt worry too much about YEH being mentioned, they probably just thought it might be funny but i agree that JK might get some backlash from this....but i guess uri SA probably don't give a f about the haters and will only continue loving the ones who loves them and support them unconditionally lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

Yeah i also dont think its a big thing inviting his brother the show, they probably just want some insight from his brother to JK's reaction while on the date since his brother probably have seen how JK acts with his past gfs

Moreover, i wouldnt worry too much about YEH being mentioned, they probably just thought it might be funny but i agree that JK might get some backlash from this....but i guess uri SA probably don't give a f about the haters and will only continue loving the ones who loves them and support them unconditionally lol

thats it we dont give a s**t lol

• Like 1