[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Happy 2nd Anniversary dear Spartace Forum! :)

Love all the pics and gifs... not posting much but my love for Spartace is still so stubborn and strong... just like an ox, LOL.

tumblr_nr0u3sYcUq1tjxrelo9_250.gif  tumblr_nr0u3sYcUq1tjxrelo10_250.gif

tumblr_n7llx0bPaC1rndus9o6_250.gif  tumblr_n7llx0bPaC1rndus9o3_250.gif

Cr as tagged.

JH and her beloved 'ox'... just for fun. :) (Though I wish it was translated as a bull instead... oh well).

• Like 4

Guest reikaharu

The first step to become a couple is to be attracted to each other... close relationship like bestfriend or 'said siblings' can also move to a couple...

Wish that the two can find a way to be together or make a decision to be happy...  together or with other person as their soulmate, their partner, their "home"... and of course as their fan I wish them to be happy together ^^

About grab the head, it can be done by siblings, brother to sister, but put the hand on the hips only allow to boyfriend-girlfriend relationship... and hug so tight like that on shoulder which make Jihyo's hand hug his waist, can only be done by a couple ^^

Love SA love ^^

Lasted ep. JK jealous when SooYoung praise KS have good manner to JH. Only Kookie speak to disagree immediately ,  LOL. and after that it look like JH try to explain about it to SooYoung too. but finally JSJ interrupt JK by said "Mind you own business and get a gf". So I think SA still not in relationship yet but they are in flirting period. We only can see them on TV but off-TV we can't know. SA fan like us only can wish :)

Screen%20Shot%202558-07-07%20at%204.29.2Screen%20Shot%202558-07-07%20at%204.30.2Screen%20Shot%202558-07-07%20at%204.21.2

Edited by BANKOSX

Guest reikaharu

Anyone has watched ep 254? I don't think I want to watch that...  I don't like when the girls became the guests... not that I hate the girls, but I don't like their fans and their management... I just watch a little part in the end which I saw Shinee's Minho and The Big Guy (i forgor the name) who help the girls against the RM's members.... 

So, if there's no SA's sweet moments in this episode, I'll just pass this one ^^

guys i recently heard there is alot of news about jihyo and joong kook in korea, can someone who lives there confirm it. also i really want to talk about song ji hyo and her career, sincce lately alot of question have come up unrelated to spartace if anyone wants to engage in a discussion about song ji hyo please join the song ji hyo thread, it's kind of quit lately, despite there beeing alot to talk about lol

Its kinda strange to see Jong Kook and Jihyo's teams to get edited out heavily during the second game. Jong kook team got the worst out of the lot, usually out of focused from the shots and even in the second round of the second game they only had 2 players playing. In the final mission, JH's team got ousted pretty quickly while JK himself was missing for almost the whole duration of the battle.

Edited by SpartaceJjang

Guest reikaharu

Its kinda strange to see Jong Kook and Jihyo's teams to get edited out heavily during the second game. Jong kook team got the worst out of the lot, usually out of focused from the shots and even in the second round of the second game they only had 2 players playing. In the final mission, JH's team got ousted pretty quickly while JK himself was missing for almost the whole duration of the battle.

Maybe Jong Kook condition not so good because of his back pain or injury... I'll just pass this episode ^^

Do you know the guest for the next episode?

Maybe Jong Kook condition not so good because of his back pain or injury... I'll just pass this episode ^^

I might be wrong but

Episode: 255
Guests: 2PM & Baek Jin Hee

Teams:
YELLOW - Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Lee Kwang Soo & Baek Jin Hee
BLUE - 2PM & Song Ji Hyo

I might be wrong but

Episode: 255
Guests: 2PM & Baek Jin Hee

Teams:
YELLOW - Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Lee Kwang Soo & Baek Jin Hee
BLUE - 2PM & Song Ji Hyo

They already filmed with All members of 2pm and Baek jin hee (actress)  last week 

and yesterday filmed with idols and comedian. 

here is news about guests 

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/members-aoa-sistar-apink-lee-guk-joo-spotted-filming-running-man/

But We don't really know which one will air first because latest episode they didn't show us any preview 

so it possible that they may swift it and air yesterday's filming first.

(or just can't edited preview on time bc they filmed it on wed)

Guest pheonickx

Yeah I believe thats because the other SNSD member (not the paper Taeyeon?) Got hurt a bit badly seeing how she wasn't there for the majority of the second game and in the third when paper Taeyeon? Got out there was no news about the other SNSD member being out but she was blacked out already, and she only came out in the end with a mask over her face so...

And its nosurprise to see less screen time from JH and Suk Jin because well.. Suk Jin and JH usually gets less when there's other female members! ^^;;

There's been considerable complaints not just regarding the screen time but the fact that they invite Minho (known as a very athletic idol) and Choi Hong Chul  (who is a professional wrestler? Kickboxer? Of that sort) and the gatekeepers... when they've invited so many female guests. Not that they can't handle themselves but they probably are not trained for things esp when even the members have a hard time going up against a young idol and a professional sportsman. (No surprise there) I honestly thought it was sad that Minho got more screen time than the official guests did..

Guest tigercouple

Credit : owner

Wohooo....SJH is single now, that good news for our spartace couple. That mean around 2013 SJH is single and having many sweet moment spartace around that years.

Guest Spartace01

Credit : owner

Wohooo....SJH is single now, that good news for our spartace couple. That mean around 2013 SJH is single and having many sweet moment spartace around that years.

Hello everyone!! New Spartace shipper here :)  Saw this news a few minutes ago and it made me so happy! I know breakups aren't something to be happy about but my Spartace heart just can't help it!!

I hope that SA couple is real...and the broke up news is the beginning till KJK and SJH confirm that they're in a relationship and ready to tie the knot...

and yes, I think, I began notice their fishy act 2 years ago...that's why I wrote an article about them...(as I remember, it was 2 years ago)...

So, I hope that they are real, and announce it SOON...

*it's lil bit funny, when the official loveline fans are really sure that their couple is real (I see with my own eyes and think, there is no romantic actions between them, it's just a business couple...but let them happy lah...)

I will be happy if KJK and SJH get married and own their own variety show...

I spread the SA virus to my friend and now she believe that SA is real and nowadays act bolder and daring...

Edited by rairamegumi
  • Like 5

so all the speculation that she is single since 2013 is true.. now, what we all been waiting is just a confirmation of her current status and who is the lucky guy... Hope it's KJK kekeke...

But honestly, I feel a bit worried for her. I hope she is fine and happy with her decision. And the fact that she doesn't have a new management as of this time makes me more worried... More power Song Ji Hyo.. We will always support you...

I hope she can have more screen time on the next episodes of RM.. Song Ji Hyo Fighting

tumblr_mdlu8vPaf41qcar25o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Guest tigercouple

Yeah!!! Urban work entertainment. But u all feel something stranger. Why must tell about her ex- ceo boyfriend at article. Is not about SJH move from C -Jes. Erm...i can smell something wrong.

Yeah!!! Urban work entertainment. But u all feel something stranger. Why must tell about her ex- ceo boyfriend at article. Is not about SJH move from C -Jes. Erm...i can smell something wrong.

To remove any doubt that she's still with the CEO. Cut off all ties from the company and the CEO and moving on with life. If she had not announce about the breakup everyone would still think that they are still together. It makes sense, because SJH might have a boyfriend now and want to make it clear that it's over with the CEO since they were caught and confirmed dating in 2012.

• Like 3